2022 Cleveland Browns

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The strength of the Cleveland Browns is its offensive line, which is where 4 of its 5 White starters are found. LG Joel Bitonio, C Ethan Pocic, RG Wyatt Teller and RT Jack Conklin are all among the best in the business at their positions.

Underachieving former first round draft pick Taven Bryan is the starting defensive tackle. Chase Winovich is a back-up defensive end, however after much preseason hype about how he would rotate in with Myles Garrett and Jadeveon Clowney, Winovich didn’t play a single defensive snap in Week One, though he was used as a WSTD. Whether this is the continuation of the pattern begun in New England, where Bill “The Genius” Belichick decided to place Winovich in his “doghouse” even after a strong rookie season, or the team is merely exercising caution after Winovich pulled a hammy in training camp is yet to be determined.

And that’s pretty much it for the Brownies in 2022. Harrison Bryant and Jesse James are back-up tight ends to the ridiculously overpaid bust David Njoku, and there are three back-up White o-linemen. No other Whites on the team besides the placekicker and long snapper. From the owner to the GM to Cleveland being Deshaun Watson’s new home to being a crudely constructed ultra-Caste team, the Browns are definitely a team to strongly root against this year.

LG: Joel Bitonio
C: Ethan Pocic, Michael Dunn
RG: Wyatt Teller, Hjalte Froholdt
RT: Jack Conklin, Joe Haeg
TE: Harrison Bryant, Jesse James

DE: Chase Winovich
DT: Taven Bryan

Number of White starters: 5
Number of Whites on 53 man roster: 13
Grade: F

PK: Cade York
LS: Charley Hughlett

Practice squad: TE Miller Forrestall, C Brock Hoffman, LB Jordan Kunaszyk (looks White in some pics, mixed in others), QB Josh Rosen (lol)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Haha ****** Chosen Rosen.. Legendary tiny hat scam getting him as a First Rounder.

Phall

Master
Winovich was up to 37% snap count in Week 2, much of that in relief of Clowney, who was playing well before spraining his ankle. Unfortunately, Winovich also reaggravated his hamstring injury and has already been ruled out next week for what would have been a starting opportunity. If his rookie replacements play well, Winovich will find himself in another hole.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Winovich placed on IR for minimum of four games. I was curious to see if he'd get to play on Sunday, and the 37% snap count was a step in the right direction. But alas he's one of those talented White players who has trouble staying healthy. Given the new regime in Cleveland, he may have played his last snaps as a Brown.

Phall

Master
So often I might "root" actively for someone like Myles Garrett the anti-white racist to smash his sports car into a pole. Now he goes and does this, and Chase Winovich is stuck on the IR. Can I get a break over here?!?

NEVER FORGET that Myles accused backup Steelers QB Mason Rudolph of calling him the N-Word while he attempted to justify bashing Mason over the head with his helmet during a post-whistle scrum. He never repented for this brutal blood libel and has actually excused his behavior away by claiming that it was real in his mind.

We know here that rosters are not based on merit, and I've come to believe that Mason Rudolph is getting a lengthy, non-playing landing pad to "just shut up" about this episode forever. But that's a conversation for the Steelers thread ;)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So often I might "root" actively for someone like Myles Garrett the anti-white racist to smash his sports car into a pole. Now he goes and does this, and Chase Winovich is stuck on the IR. Can I get a break over here?!?

NEVER FORGET that Myles accused backup Steelers QB Mason Rudolph of calling him the N-Word while he attempted to justify bashing Mason over the head with his helmet during a post-whistle scrum. He never repented for this brutal blood libel and has actually excused his behavior away by claiming that it was real in his mind.

We know here that rosters are not based on merit, and I've come to believe that Mason Rudolph is getting a lengthy, non-playing landing pad to "just shut up" about this episode forever. But that's a conversation for the Steelers thread ;)
I have to admit that when I saw the news last night my immediate first thought was “karma”.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Browns are falling apart!

LOL. And the media thought Mayfield was the problem. Funny how Brissett was talked up so much as the perfect fill in QB (he was also hyped up as the heir apparent to Andrew Luck a few years ago) and we called exactly what the Browns were going to be with him starting.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Browns are falling apart!

It couldn't happen to a more deserving organization, and yes we called it. Though anyone whose eyes are open to the Caste System and how the NFL works could have done the same.

If Watson flops, and he probably will, the Browns will remain a bottom feeder for a long time to come. This team is looking like a test case to see just how much of Clown World DWFs will tolerate.