2022 Bowl Season

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I didn't realize McCall was going to be playing in the game. I'm going to throw it on now.
Yessir and Ahlers has 13k career passing yards! Young QBs should take note! He chose a smaller conference but has starred since the beginning. Compare that to QBs like Daniels, who is on his 4th team now.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yessir and Ahlers has 13k career passing yards! Young QBs should take note! He chose a smaller conference but has starred since the beginning. Compare that to QBs like Daniels, who is on his 4th team now.
Ahlers is fun to watch. Of course he is getting next to no draft recognition despite being a big dual threat QB.

TwentyTwo

Master
At least ECU vs Coastal showcases 2 underrated and very good White QBs.
Yes indeed! The black dude announcing really likes the lefty Holton Ahlers ( 17 / 21 213 yards 1st half) ....said this Bowl game he's "auditioning for the NFL"

Wonder where Grayson McCall ends up Transferring? He re-injured himself tonight on a TD run. His coach is headed to Liberty U.? Back up Jarrett Guest playing now

Memphis QB Seth Henigan can sling the ball....284 yards passing 3 TD's in 38-10 win vs Utah State.
Buffalo QB Cole Snyder threw for 265 yards
Buffalo has a white kick returner Chandler Baker.

GaSouthern QB Kyle Vantrease threw for 353 yards 2 TD's; transferred from his old team he started 3 years for Buffalo . The NFL needs to give him a look.

New Mexico St LB Trevor Brohard 6'-3" 235 had a INT Yesterday ....looks like an intense heavy metal wildman!

Middle Tennessee had a few white players on Defense in the Hawaii Bowl Christmas eve. Call it the Reed Blankenship effect?

Houston WR Peyton Sawyer had a nice 25 yard punt return last Friday. WR Joesph Manjack was teams 3rd leading receiver 4 - 35; just missed on a long pass play.

Nice story earlier today on ex Navy Seal Damian Jackson 6'-2" 263lbs D-End at Buffalo....30 years old. Former 3 year walk-on at Nebraska wanted some PT. Crazy looking dude too!
JACKSON-20220910fb-2100-web.jpg

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yes indeed! The black dude announcing really likes the lefty Holton Ahlers ( 17 / 21 213 yards 1st half) ....said this Bowl game he's "auditioning for the NFL"

Wonder where Grayson McCall ends up Transferring? He re-injured himself tonight . His coach is headed to Liberty U.? Back up Jarrett Guest playing now

Memphis QB Seth Henigan can sling the ball....284 yards passing 3 TD's in 38-10 win vs Utah State.

Nice story earlier today on ex Navy Seal Damian Jackson D-End at Buffalo....30 years old. Former 3 year walk-on at Nebraska wanted some PT. Crazy looking dude!
Buffalo was a white kick returner Chandler Baker.
QB Cole Snyder threw for 265 yards

GaSouthern QB Kyle Vantrease threw for 353 yards 2 TD's; transferred from his old team he started 3 years for Buffalo . The NFL needs to give him a look.

New Mexico St LB Trevor Brohard 6'-3" 235 had a INT Yesterday ....looks like a heavy metal wildman too!

Middle Tennessee had a few white players on Defense in the Hawaii Bowl Christmas eve. Call it the Redd Blankenship effect?
Pretty good day QB wise! Only Utah States QBs struggled.

Wild story regarding Jackson!

Also great to see Brohard star and a couple of Overachievers on defense for MTSU is a rarity!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Let the Ahlers hype begin! I’d have him in the 2-4Rd range.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Two great dual threat QBs kick off today's bowl games - Riley Leonard and Plumlee face each other at 2 pm.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Announcer just said Plumlee runs a 4.28 40. Is he that fast?
I've read 4.3 in the past so 4.28 sounds accurate. When you see him run it's like super hero speed. His acceleration and top end speed is
a thing that takes your breath away. Would love to see the kid in track. As for football he should be a running back. That is where he can
be a game changer. Plumlee could add may 10 to 15 lbs of muscle to help with the wear and tear but he would be electric and dynamic
to watch as a running back. I've been dreaming that some team would let him try. He is faster than McCaffrey and Shipley. The kid has
Sam McGuffie speed or ever faster.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I've read 4.3 in the past so 4.28 sounds accurate. When you see him run it's like super hero speed. His acceleration and top end speed is
a thing that takes your breath away. Would love to see the kid in track. As for football he should be a running back. That is where he can
be a game changer. Plumlee could add may 10 to 15 lbs of muscle to help with the wear and tear but he would be electric and dynamic
to watch as a running back. I've been dreaming that some team would let him try. He is faster than McCaffrey and Shipley. The kid has
Sam McGuffie speed or ever faster.
If it's an embellishment, it's the first time I've ever heard an announcer exaggerate that about a white player.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If it's an embellishment, it's the first time I've ever heard an announcer exaggerate that about a white player.
Even back in high school this was written in the paper about the kid.

4.23-second

Plumlee went 46 yards in 4.87 seconds, which translates to a 4.23-second 40-yard-dash. Later in the evening, to wrap up his incredible night, the Oak Grove high school alumnus broke his fourth touchdown up the middle. He simply took what was given to him and ran.

The slowest he has ever been tested electronically was 4.42 and that was in Georgia. He is a legitimate 4.30's range guy and can dip in the
the mid to high 4.20's at times. Again he should be a running back or a number 1 go to receiver lined up on the outside. I prefer running
back for the kid. I have a bad feeling he will disapear like what happened to Eric Crouch. This would be a travesy if it happens.

A short article after his freshman year at Ole Miss back in 2019.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Two of the Best Quarterbacks in the Nation squaring off against each other tonight. Oregon vs North Carolina.

Bo Nix for Drake Maye! It's tied 7 to 7 and in the 2nd quarter. I see both of these gentlemen playing on Sundays!

Drake Maye reminds me of a young Josh Allen. I can see why Leonardfan talks so highly of him.

Like I said though both of this kids have NFL written all over them.

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Kansas WR Luke Grimm having a monster game! 10 rec 167 yards & TD into OT vs Arkansas.....38 - 38 ...after being down 38-13

Yes indeed WL! Leonardfan & i had been making Justin Herbert comparisons earlier in the year for UNC's Drake Maye. But Josh Allen works too.

Can see John Rhys Plumlee running a legit 4.35 for the Combine.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Two of the Best Quarterbacks in the Nation squaring off against each other tonight. Oregon vs North Carolina.

Bo Nix for Drake Maye! It's tied 7 to 7 and in the 2nd quarter. I see both of these gentlemen playing on Sundays!

Drake Maye reminds me of a young Josh Allen. I can see why Leonardfan talks so highly of him.

Like I said though both of this kids have NFL written all over them.
Duke's Riley Leonard looks promising as well. He led Duke to a Bowl win over UCF today and had 63 yards on 10 carries. He also ran for a 74 yard TD against the Tarheels earlier this season and finished with 130 yards rushing and 245 yards passing in a 38-35 loss. I look for him to emerge next season and become a high draft pick in 2025.

sprintstar

Mentor
I'd say Plumlee is a legit 4.30 guy on a good run, he has incredible acceleration as his first 5-7 strides are at Warp speed...if he was a running back he'd do well but I am sure the opposing secondary players would go out of their ways to injure him as they would be getting burned constantly by a white dude....cant have that.

jphoss

Mentor
Duke's Riley Leonard looks promising as well. He led Duke to a Bowl win over UCF today and had 63 yards on 10 carries. He also ran for a 74 yard TD against the Tarheels earlier this season and finished with 130 yards rushing and 245 yards passing in a 38-35 loss. I look for him to emerge next season and become a high draft pick in 2025.
I’m intrigued to see what Elko does down in Durham. I’ve been a fan of his as a dc since he was at wake forest. His one year at ND he played Drue Tranquil over the “better athletes” the media and DWF were clamoring for and he recruited whites to play lb and dl. He took a bag to go to A&M and I fault more Jimbo and the boosters to throwing cash to the “5*” recruits than Elko. He also played at Penn after being a stud hs qb so hopefully he remembers seeing good white athletes firsthand

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Oregon - UNC game had a great finish with Chase Cota scoring the game tying TD (PAT put them ahead by one).

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I’m intrigued to see what Elko does down in Durham. I’ve been a fan of his as a dc since he was at wake forest. His one year at ND he played Drue Tranquil over the “better athletes” the media and DWF were clamoring for and he recruited whites to play lb and dl. He took a bag to go to A&M and I fault more Jimbo and the boosters to throwing cash to the “5*” recruits than Elko. He also played at Penn after being a stud hs qb so hopefully he remembers seeing good white athletes firsthand
Well, I did a recruiting report on 40, D-1 programs in the Class of 2023 thread and Duke was included. I originally put them down for 7-24 or 29% white, but upon further review, I believe WR/TE Vincent Drolet is a dark skinned honkey and I missed two black recruits, so that gives Duke a slightly better percentage, 8-26 or 31%. That's not great, but the total average across the country was 21.7%, which doesn't bode well for the future considering the NFL is already 71% black. Also, 2-4 transfers were black bringing their percentage up to 33%.
Positions included where white players were recruited/signed at Duke are:
QB, TE, WR/TE, 2 LB's, and 5 OL.
If someone else cares to look up Vincent Drolet, let me know what you think? I think he's 100% White/Italian descent.
Anyway, not too bad if this is Elko's first class, but obviously could be a lot better being that Duke is considered the Harvard of the South.

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Minnesota Freshman Safety #16 Coleman Bryson 6'-2" 210 (from NC) .... 1st CAREER INT = PICK SIX! 71 YARDS!

Missed it Live ..stepped away a second...frustrating

The perennial caste heavy Golden Gophers have more white defensive players than i can remember!
.....including #45 Soph. LB Cody Lindenburg 6'-3" 235 (from Iowa) ...looks like a future NFLer

Corner Back #22 Ryan Stapp (from TX) is playing too!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Minnesota Freshman Safety #16 Coleman Bryson 6'-2" 210 (from NC) .... 1st CAREER INT = PICK SIX! 71 YARDS!

The perennial caste heavy Golden Gophers have more white defensive players than i can remember!
.....including #45 Soph. LB Cody Lindenburg 6'-3" 235 (from Iowa) ...looks like a future NFLer

I was wondering why I hadn't heard of Bryson. He played his last 2 years of HS football in Georgia. Been out running errands. I hate I missed it!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Thanks for the updates as always. Let's hope all three are starting next year for the Golden Gophers.

sprintstar

Mentor
Id say he is white as he has blonde hair. I have a buddy who has the same darker skin look, he is pure white and is French Canadian...