2022 Bowl Season

Rocky B

Master
He got hurt too; on Special Teams of course. Not sure of his injury status ??....he's the other #32 ....when it happened they said Chambliss was hurt and then corrected themselves after the commercial

Here he was in October before the injury showing the wheels.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
He got hurt too; on Special Teams of course. Not sure of his injury status ??....he's the other #32 ....when it happened they said Chambliss was hurt and then corrected themselves after the commercial

Here he was in October before the injury showing the wheels.
So Jones is out. No chance of playing? Thanks for the video!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Pretty sad seeing people on twitter mock Bennett for being 25 years old. I have a feeling if Hendon Hooker were playing in this game they wouldn't be saying anything about his age (he'll be 25 in a few days).
I don't give a crap about that. When I was in HS, the black players had failed at least one grade and when my son was playing his rival HS
had 19 year old black players still in HS. My son graduated at 17 and kicked most of their @$$'$ anyway.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Pretty sad seeing people on twitter mock Bennett for being 25 years old. I have a feeling if Hendon Hooker were playing in this game they wouldn't be saying anything about his age (he'll be 25 in a f

I don't give a crap about that. When I was in HS, the black players had failed at least one grade and when my son was playing his rival HS
had 19 year old black players still in HS. My son graduated at 17 and kicked most of their @$$'$ anyway.
My comment not directed towards you Leonardfan. It was toward the twitter folks.

Rocky B

Master
Georgia crushing......LaddMc with another TD catch.......
Get Cash a few carries.....

northwinds

Mentor
Stetson Bennett, Brock Bowers and Ladd McKonkey putting on a show for the nation tonight, Bennett with 6 TDs (four passing, two rushing), Bowers with 152 yards receiving and a TD, McKonkey with 88 yards receiving and two TDs plus 14 yards rushing. A great night for our guys!!!!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great Performance by Georgia tonight. They put on a show! Glad so many of our guys were the key to the blowout win in the National
Championship. That's 2 Championships in a row. Alabama who?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Stetson Bennett, Brock Bowers and Ladd McKonkey putting on a show for the nation tonight, Bennett with 6 TDs (four passing, two rushing), Bowers with 152 yards receiving and a TD, McKonkey with 88 yards receiving and two TDs plus 14 yards rushing. A great night for our guys!!!!!
This was as good a result as we could have hoped for! Hopefully this trio of White stars opened at least a few peoples eyes last night.

sprintstar

Mentor
nice video of Jones running the ball...still blows my mind at how many players choose not to protect their knees with football pants that have knee pads....

Glad to see the whiteys showing the football nation how to play skill ball....with blazing speed!