2022-'23 NHL Season

NikoDuke

Guru
It’s like what Jordan Peterson said when Joe Rogan came under fire and you just have to ride out the storm for like 3 days and show some courage. The power these people have is illusory and once people stand up they have nothing to resort to but childish screeching
I agree in theory but, White folks lack courage. 70 years of media programming have left the general White community afraid to stand up for themselves.
And the recent generation of NHL players are not as conservative as one would think. They have come up in a system which has shaped them. Minor grassroots hockey has been woke for at least 15 years.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's great to see. Shows that likely just about every NHL player was opposed to the nonsense to begin with. Also shows that the courage of a single player (Provorov) gave courage to a lot of other players. And the fact that the whole team stood together will make it that much more difficult for the trans-tyranny to keep foisting this garbage on other teams and leagues.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That's great to see. Shows that likely just about every NHL player was opposed to the nonsense to begin with. Also shows that the courage of a single player (Provorov) gave courage to a lot of other players. And the fact that the whole team stood together will make it that much more difficult for the trans-tyranny to keep foisting this garbage on other teams and leagues.
It's a positive sign. Have to admit a team from NY is not who I would have guessed being just like California with the libtards always in power. Maybe we are seeing cracks in the globalhomo sick push. I sure hope so!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
And they did it in the belly of the beast, no less, New York City.

Frankly having been to a decent amount of ranger games and having been stuck on the train with Ranger fans going home, I would say that anecdotally this fan base will absolutely be opposed to this unnecessary forced celebration of homosexuality.

I think it’s great news, and as you said it took one guy, a Russian, to show the courage to say enough is enough.

I read somewhere once that forcing people to go along with even small things that they know aren’t true is a typical totalitarian mind control technique. By being complicit in even obvious small lies makes you that much less resistant to fighting back overall.

The Soviet Union and eastern bloc fell, but totalitarianism is still with us.

The rangers just gave it a huge finger in the eye. Good for them

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys I hate to say it but they changed their mind. I'm guessing they got some phone calls, emails and maybe even an in office visit
to remind them that they are just goyim and must do as they are told if they want to be and stay rich. Wow just wow. So sad.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
But correct if I’m missing something but they didn’t wear the pride jerseys. Maybe some front office guy issued a mealy mouthed statement of apology but the fact remains the players didn’t go along with it, right?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
But correct if I’m missing something but they didn’t wear the pride jerseys. Maybe some front office guy issued a mealy mouthed statement of apology but the fact remains the players didn’t go along with it, right?
Yes, WL misinterpreted the headline, they "changed their minds" from wearing the "pride" regalia to deciding not to wear it.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Yes, WL misinterpreted the headline, they "changed their minds" from wearing the "pride" regalia to deciding not to wear it.
Just butting in here. That's a relief to hear. I didn't check the links as I was just scanning what White Lightning said. Thanks for the clarification Don.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well I'm happy to hear that. We need courage to shout the truth. Just like in Ancient Rome, any country that lets
Sodomy run wild always fails. Gays, Lesbians, Transexuals, etc. etc always bring the death to any Super Power. The
big guys know that to destroy America, it can be done from the inside out and they are winning sadly. We must push back.

I would love to see the NHL and maybe even the MLB be the ones to start to swing the pendulum back the other way! Being
that these two sports have the most white professional players maybe this will start a movement. The million dollar question
is if the owners of these teams will allow it. For the most part they don't care what the players or fans think.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let the Pushback Begin but not just in Hockey but in All Sports. It would be great if Hockey led the way! When I've posted these things,
it's to try and spark a movement. Hockey is such a Great Sport beloved by Whites everywhere. To me it would make perfect sense if
Hockey led the Anti Homo Push and gets back to celebrating Marraige and Family. Things that made this country great!

3b42a05de8e9bb5a.jpeg

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Let the Pushback Begin but not just in Hockey but in All Sports. It would be great if Hockey led the way! When I've posted these things,
it's to try and spark a movement. Hockey is such a Great Sport beloved by Whites everywhere. To me it would make perfect sense if
Hockey led the Anti Homo Push and gets back to celebrating Marraige and Family. Things that made this country great!

3b42a05de8e9bb5a.jpeg
Is she single?! I think I want to propose to her! :)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Is she single?! I think I want to propose to her! :)
Not sure but if she is you can get in line for a date after me. Haha. We should both be so lucky. A beautiful lady on the
outside and the inside. The kind that you marry my good friend. So proud of her courage to stand for what's right!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Hockey’s demographic and fan base definitely a bit different than that of the nfl or nba. There’s some overlap to be sure but hockey has to be the most pro-white and conservative fan base on average. I think that if Provorov in Philly and the whole NY rangers team can push back against this then it’s possible to rolled back across the whole league eventually

They are two teams in large liberal media markets very visibly showing resistance

I don’t see any other major sports league having players with the balls to do this.

Good for them

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The amazing Jaromir Jagr recently scored his 1,099th goal as a professional, surpassing Wayne Gretzky's mark. Gretzky's mark includes goals he scored in the WHA, while Jagr has been playing for the Kladno Knights in the Czech League in recent years, in fact he owns the team.

As far as the NHL, Jagr ranks fourth all-time in career goals and second all-time in career points. He turns 51 next week and is still playing professional hockey! An incredible athlete who had tree trunk strength in his legs, I remember when he broke in as an 18 year old rookie with the Penguins in 1990, full of life and joy at being in the U.S. and living large. He picked the number 68 for his uniform as his way of remembering the Czech revolt against the USSR in 1968.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The amazing Jaromir Jagr recently scored his 1,099th goal as a professional, surpassing Wayne Gretzky's mark. Gretzky's mark includes goals he scored in the WHA, while Jagr has been playing for the Kladno Knights in the Czech League in recent years, in fact he owns the team.

As far as the NHL, Jagr ranks fourth all-time in career goals and second all-time in career points. He turns 51 next week and is still playing professional hockey! An incredible athlete who had tree trunk strength in his legs, I remember when he broke in as an 18 year old rookie with the Penguins in 1990, full of life and joy at being in the U.S. and living large. He picked the number 68 for his uniform as his way of remembering the Czech revolt against the USSR in 1968.
Great story. Even though I'm not the biggest hockey fan yet, he is a household name and I remember seeing countless hilites on espn
sportscenter back many years ago. I have often felt that whites age better than blacks physically. I'm talking about the longevity of their
bodies and not the face or hair. So many whites play at such a high level well into middle age. I salute this all time great!

I know nobody cares but my Rangers maybe just made their best trade since Mark Messier in October of 1991. Getting Vladamir Tarasenko and a solid third pair defenseman puts them in the driver's seat to win the cup this year. How they get by Boston in the playoffs will be formidable but they finally have a complete team though 4 or 5 of their top players are overpaid and its going to cost them next year as Panarin, Trouba and Adam Fox are all overpaid by about 3 to 4 million which means they are not going to be able to sign budding young Center Filip Chytil. I hope they win now because the future looks bleak.

NikoDuke

Guru
I know nobody cares but my Rangers maybe just made their best trade since Mark Messier in October of 1991. Getting Vladamir Tarasenko and a solid third pair defenseman puts them in the driver's seat to win the cup this year. How they get by Boston in the playoffs will be formidable but they finally have a complete team though 4 or 5 of their top players are overpaid and its going to cost them next year as Panarin, Trouba and Adam Fox are all overpaid by about 3 to 4 million which means they are not going to be able to sign budding young Center Filip Chytil. I hope they win now because the future looks bleak.
You are incorrect, some of us noted this trade with keen interest.
Tarasenko has been a very impactful player through his career and I know he had requested a trade a few seasons back. I agree that Panarin and Trouba are overpaid. But, from my eyes Fox is a very worthwhile player.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
At 45-8-5, the Bruins are the first NHL team ever to win 45 of their first 58 games. They'll be the Cup favorites, but the playoffs are usually full of surprises, like Columbus beating Tampa four straight a few years ago after the Lightning had a regular season almost as strong as the one Boston is having. The Eastern Conference playoffs should be very interesting this year, as there's no shortage of strong teams.

Flint

Mentor
At 45-8-5, the Bruins are the first NHL team ever to win 45 of their first 58 games. They'll be the Cup favorites, but the playoffs are usually full of surprises, like Columbus beating Tampa four straight a few years ago after the Lightning had a regular season almost as strong as the one Boston is having. The Eastern Conference playoffs should be very interesting this year, as there's no shortage of strong teams.
Geez that’s a heck of a season. One of the great ones so far in history. Man Boston sure has some some sports team success. All four teams with chances to win it all in the last few years.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Connor McDavid scored twice tonight and he now has 50 goals this season! Congrats Connor! :ole:

NikoDuke

Guru
The pushback continues. Another NHL player, James Reimer, San Jose Sharks goalie who is a Canadian Mennonite has refused to hear the Alphabet Cult jersey.

And to do this in San Jose, California, which is so close to San Francisco, takes some courage!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The pushback continues. Another NHL player, James Reimer, San Jose Sharks goalie who is a Canadian Mennonite has refused to hear the Alphabet Cult jersey.

And to do this in San Jose, California, which is so close to San Francisco, takes some courage!
Good for him (and us). The nhl front office is as vile as any but it’s nice to see the players pushing back

It really strikes me how crazy it is that a bunch of limp wristed **** are bullying normal people in our society. At a certain point they should be worried about payback. "we just want to get married and be left alone" they said 15 years ago. Now look where we are.