2022-'23 NHL Season

NikoDuke

It’s like what Jordan Peterson said when Joe Rogan came under fire and you just have to ride out the storm for like 3 days and show some courage. The power these people have is illusory and once people stand up they have nothing to resort to but childish screeching
I agree in theory but, White folks lack courage. 70 years of media programming have left the general White community afraid to stand up for themselves.
And the recent generation of NHL players are not as conservative as one would think. They have come up in a system which has shaped them. Minor grassroots hockey has been woke for at least 15 years.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's great to see. Shows that likely just about every NHL player was opposed to the nonsense to begin with. Also shows that the courage of a single player (Provorov) gave courage to a lot of other players. And the fact that the whole team stood together will make it that much more difficult for the trans-tyranny to keep foisting this garbage on other teams and leagues.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Staff member
That's great to see. Shows that likely just about every NHL player was opposed to the nonsense to begin with. Also shows that the courage of a single player (Provorov) gave courage to a lot of other players. And the fact that the whole team stood together will make it that much more difficult for the trans-tyranny to keep foisting this garbage on other teams and leagues.
It's a positive sign. Have to admit a team from NY is not who I would have guessed being just like California with the libtards always in power. Maybe we are seeing cracks in the globalhomo sick push. I sure hope so!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
And they did it in the belly of the beast, no less, New York City.

Frankly having been to a decent amount of ranger games and having been stuck on the train with Ranger fans going home, I would say that anecdotally this fan base will absolutely be opposed to this unnecessary forced celebration of homosexuality.

I think it’s great news, and as you said it took one guy, a Russian, to show the courage to say enough is enough.

I read somewhere once that forcing people to go along with even small things that they know aren’t true is a typical totalitarian mind control technique. By being complicit in even obvious small lies makes you that much less resistant to fighting back overall.

The Soviet Union and eastern bloc fell, but totalitarianism is still with us.

The rangers just gave it a huge finger in the eye. Good for them

American Freedom News