2022-'23 NBA Season

El Gringo

Mentor
What has Walker Kessler done tonight in just the 1st quarter. This sensational rookie has 4 blocked shots in 8 minutes. Show me
anyone in the NBA that can do what he is doing? There is no one else like him. This kid can be an all star if he is allowed to start
and grow his offensive game. Yes it will take 2 or 3 years but he can do it all. Scoring is his only weakness but it's also because he
takes very few shots on a team loaded with so many shooters and stars. Kessler is just amazing. He also has 2 steals in 8 minutes. Yes
I don't talk highly of this kid for no reason. Glad Olynyk has had a few minor injuries to give Kessler an occasional few starts.
He just needs a few more years of playing 15 to 20 minutes per game while he gets his development on the bench. It’s not a problem.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He just needs a few more years of playing 15 to 20 minutes per game while he gets his development on the bench. It’s not a problem.
Yes it's better than not playing but I hate how our guys almost always in basketball and football waste away some of their prime years
due to not playing more. Kessler had 13 points, 9 rebounds, 7 blocks and 2 steals. No starter on the Jazz Team can do what he does. He
averages about 7 points and 7 rebounds plus 2 blocks a game in only 18 or 19 minutes a night the majority of the time. Walker Kessler
can easily post a double/double every night with more minutes. Also the only way he can improve is to play more yet the only time he
gets quality minutes is when Olynyk is hurt. It's not fair as it's slowling down his development.

Walker Kessler averaged 18 points, 9.5 rebounds and 5.2 blocks per game his senior year at Auburn where he was the 3rd or 4th option
scoring the basketball. No one in the NBA can defend at such a high level. If Kessler can average almost 20 points per game in college
what is to say he can do it in the nba. He shoots 70 percent from the field. Give the man 30 to 35 minutes a night and watch his stats
explode. He had 7 blocks tonight and many more that he was so close to getting. Not since Andrei Kirelenko the great Russian that played
for the Jazz have I seen such a human fly swatter. Give the man more minutes. I watched quite a few Jazz Games and he is ignorred on
offense. It makes me angry as he works so hard on defense. Give the big man some shots down low once in a while.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Walker Kessler playing on back to back nights looked good tonight. He had 15 points, 12 rebounds, 2 blocks and 1 steal. He
had alot of pressure on him playing 2 days in a row and Lauri Markannen sat out tonight. He didn't miss a shot! Onward young man!

On a side note there was another fight in the Kings vs Rockets Game. Matthews did not back down!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Saw that scuffle with Matthews! Seems like the opposing team was upset with the hot start he was off to. 8pts in 9minutes before being ejected.

Sabonis had a monster triple double the other night! 19pts 15assists and 16rebounds! Along with 2 blocks and 2 steals.

Donte D had 22 for Golden State Kalergis. I noticed they picked up Pat Baldwin to their collection of light skinneds. lol Baldwin was a mega bust coming out of HS and at UW Milwaukee playing for his pops.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This is good and bad. First the good is he gets more exposure for many living under a rock who haven't heard of him
and they will see his 44 inch vertical on display. Maybe teams will wake up and actually scout him honestly as a player
and not just a dunker.

The bad is that he is being treated like a Circus Show Clown Freak. The guy has a complete all around game yet the nba won't let
him play as they know he can score at will as well as throw out assists, rebounds, steals and some blocked shots. He is a complete
player and not just an incredible athlete. It makes me sick what he has gone through just to try and get any team to let him play. An
NBA G League Rookie of the Year from last year yet his phone never rings. Disgusting. Good luck to him in the dunk contest but I'm
sure every dunk will have points detracted automatically because he is white. There is no dunk he cannot do!
Well said.

I do think if he puts on a show and wins the event, some team will be forced to sign him. Maybe a hapless loser looking to sell more tickets and jerseys.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
If Kessler’s minutes increase, I think he can lead the league this year in blocks per game. He’s already at #4 with 2 per game. The leader is at 2.7 and Kessler’s average has been rising as the season progresses.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys you are slowly seeing proof of why I talk so highly of Walker Kessler. I truely believe that Kessler has a higher upside
and will have at minimum as good or better career than Kristapps Porzingis. Why do you ask? Because Kessler has the athletecism
but also the strength and toughness that many lack. Think Sabonis on Sacramento but even better. The only think holding back
Kessler is a lack of minutes. Even today although he started he played 31 minutes. Get this kid a steady 35 minutes every night as
a permanent starter and he will shine right alongside Markannen! Here is what he did today!

Walker Kessler 20 points, 21 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 blocked shots. The man needs to be a starter period!

maxres.jpg

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
No NBA Rookie had posted a 20/20 game since 2014. Walker Kessler is on a mission! He had a nasty dunk too! )
proxy-image

El Gringo

Mentor
Grayson Allen has been playing well lately! It’s amazing what a guy like him can do when he gets consistent minutes. He had 25 last night vs the raptors.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Great decision for Allen to go to Milwaukee! I know CF was skeptical, but the move has worked out for the best.

Joe Ingles also chipped in 15pts with 6reb and 5ast.

Connaughton had 10pts and 5 boards.

AJ Green saw 6minutes of action but didn’t score.

El Gringo

Mentor
Great decision for Allen to go to Milwaukee! I know CF was skeptical, but the move has worked out for the best.

Joe Ingles also chipped in 15pts with 6reb and 5ast.

Connaughton had 10pts and 5 boards.

AJ Green saw 6minutes of action but didn’t score.

I was the biggest skeptic, you got me on this one my friend!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I haven't done a Mac McClung update in a while. We know he is gonna be in the NBA Dunk Contest in about a month from now. Aside
from that the guy continues to show why he belongs on an NBA Roster and in my opinion as a starter. The kid has incredible talent and
no one works harder to improve his game year after year. McClung is 24 years old so I really hope some team signs him for the 2nd half
of the season. He put up 40 points in his most recent game!

Warhawk_46

Master
It is criminal that Mac McClung is not lighting up the NBA…

The Mavericks could really use him to pair with Doncic. He would also be a good addition to Denver. Imagine him pairing with Jokic.

El Gringo

Mentor
I haven't done a Mac McClung update in a while. We know he is gonna be in the NBA Dunk Contest in about a month from now. Aside
from that the guy continues to show why he belongs on an NBA Roster and in my opinion as a starter. The kid has incredible talent and
no one works harder to improve his game year after year. McClung is 24 years old so I really hope some team signs him for the 2nd half
of the season. He put up 40 points in his most recent game!

Thanks for all these Mac updates WL! It’s has to be frustrating to know you are better than a good % of the guard in the NBA but are still slumming around in the g-league. Looks like his game is just getting better and better. If he puts on a big show in the dunk contest, which I’m sure he will, some team may be forced to sign him because of public pressure. I hope it’s the Mavericks. He’s more athletic, better passing and better shooting version of Brunson.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One guy we haven't given enough credit to is 21 year old Franz Wagner of the Orlando Magic. He is averaging almost
21 points per game as a rookie! Wow that's amazing. His brother Moritz Wagner is a stud too.

Also want to give credit to the 20 year old Aussie Josh Giddey in his 2nd year. He is averaging 16 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists
this year so far! Amazingly talented player who will only get better from here!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's Flat Out Anti White Racism that Mac McClung is not a star in the NBA. They fear guys like him as hit would
wake too many whites up that they to can do incredible things that they didn't think were possible!

booth

Mentor
No NBA Rookie had posted a 20/20 game since 2014. Walker Kessler is on a mission! He had a nasty dunk too! )
proxy-image
This is a nice article on why Kessler should be Rookie of The Year.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Mavs lose another heart breaker. They are really in a bad slump and this was at home.

Luka Doncic 41 points, 15 rebounds, 6 assists and 1 steal.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Horrible news. Tonight is the 50th game of the NBA Regular Season. Luka Doncic was still leading the NBA in scoring averaging
33.8 points per game. He got hurt 2 minutes into the game with the Suns tonight. It's a leg injury and it might be bad. He never returned
so he had 0 points tonight. This will destroy his average points per game and could very well cost him the scoring title. Then a possible
serious injury on top of that. Just the worst news we could see just weeks before the NBA All Star Game where he was gonna be a starter.

Hope the injury isn't too bad. Will probably have to wait till at least tommorow to find out.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Horrible news. Tonight is the 50th game of the NBA Regular Season. Luka Doncic was still leading the NBA in scoring averaging
33.8 points per game. He got hurt 2 minutes into the game with the Suns tonight. It's a leg injury and it might be bad. He never returned
so he had 0 points tonight. This will destroy his average points per game and could very well cost him the scoring title. Then a possible
serious injury on top of that. Just the worst news we could see just weeks before the NBA All Star Game where he was gonna be a starter.

Hope the injury isn't too bad. Will probably have to wait till at least tommorow to find out.
Last I read is an ankle sprain. Hopefully after several games rest he is able to get right back to where he left off.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Mavs played the Jazz tonight. Still no Luka and yet another loss for the Mavs. You have to wonder if they will do a trade over the
next couple of weeks as the trading deadline is in mid February. Doncic could use some help from a pale face or two.

For the Utah Jazz they started 3 white guys in the starting lineup. Olynyk is finally back from injury so he only played 15 minutes. For
some reason they only played Kessler 25 minutes and he wasn't in foul trouble. Kind of strange but it was nice seeing them all play
together for the first time all season at the same time.

Lauri Markannen 29 points, 5 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 block

Walker Kessler 14 points, 11 rebounds, 2 asssists and 5 blocks! (All of this in only 25 minutes)

Kelly Olynyk 3 points, 1 rebound and 2 assists

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great News. Can you say Luka Magic? He's Back and man oh man did he put on a show! :flamethrower2:

maxres.jpg

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
He comes off injury back to the court and drops in a cool 53?! Has there been anyone like this in recent years? Did MJ even do this coming off injury or consistently night in night out like Luca has done? Where is the adulation for this guy that was so widespread for other players like Curry and LeBron? Oh wait, he has a melanin deficiency. Never mind.