2022-'23 NBA Season

jphoss

Mentor
Donovan Mitchell throws shade on the state of Utah for being too white.

Donovan Mitchell reflects on time in Utah before first game against Jazz: 'It was just draining on my energy'

Mitchell also noted that "It's a blessing to be back around people that look like me"

sam-quinn-500.png

By Sam Quinn

The black-on-white murder rate in America is about 30-40 per month. Despite Utah's low population density, it stands to figure that at least a handful of whites were murdered to death by black goons during Donovan Mitchell's playing career. Instead of this real concept, he instead focuses on the psychosomatic fairy tale that where every black adoptee from a crackhead mother has a sob story about being bullied in their Mormon boomer homestead.

I don't really begrudge Donovan Mitchell for responding to the prompts to think and say exactly what he's supposed to think and say. He's not even wrong; I too consider it a blessing to be around people who look like me. The hook is that slovenly, self-hating nerds like "journalist" Sam Quinn want everyone around them to look like Donovan Mitchell.

looks like he performs satanic rituals and then boards a plane to head to Epstein island
Donovan Mitchell throws shade on the state of Utah for being too white.

Donovan Mitchell reflects on time in Utah before first game against Jazz: 'It was just draining on my energy'

Mitchell also noted that "It's a blessing to be back around people that look like me"

sam-quinn-500.png

By Sam Quinn

The black-on-white murder rate in America is about 30-40 per month. Despite Utah's low population density, it stands to figure that at least a handful of whites were murdered to death by black goons during Donovan Mitchell's playing career. Instead of this real concept, he instead focuses on the psychosomatic fairy tale that where every black adoptee from a crackhead mother has a sob story about being bullied in their Mormon boomer homestead.

I don't really begrudge Donovan Mitchell for responding to the prompts to think and say exactly what he's supposed to think and say. He's not even wrong; I too consider it a blessing to be around people who look like me. The hook is that slovenly, self-hating nerds like "journalist" Sam Quinn want everyone around them to look like Donovan Mitchell.
That fat slob looks like he performs satanic rituals and then boards a plane to epstein island

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Utah Jazz continue to shock and suprise many teams across the NBA. Tonight they beat the Washington Wizards at home.

Lauri Markannen finished with 21 points, 5 rebounds and 1 assist

Walker Kessler with his first career double/double. Kessler had 12 points, 14 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 block shots!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good to see The Jazz continue their success. Everyone wrote them off when they shipped out the loud mouth Mitchell. Seems their new Blue Collar approach is working out just fine without the "dynamic" Mitchell.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The Utah Jazz continue to shock and suprise many teams across the NBA. Tonight they beat the Washington Wizards at home.

Lauri Markannen finished with 21 points, 5 rebounds and 1 assist

Walker Kessler with his first career double/double. Kessler had 12 points, 14 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 block shots!
....and the night before Kevin Huerter led the Kings over the Lakers with 26 points. Sabonis had a triple double: 13/12/and 21 rebounds!
Lakers Austin Reaves out with a sore ankle.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
....and the night before Kevin Huerter led the Kings over the Lakers with 26 points. Sabonis had a triple double: 13/12/and 21 rebounds!
Lakers Austin Reaves out with a sore ankle.

Yes indeed Carolina Speed. Thanks for the update. One thing nice about the NBA is that we have a handful of teams that start 2 whites
in their starting 5 guys. That is 40% of our guys in the starting lineup. The Sacramento Kings are one of those teams to root for with both Sabonis and Huerter starting and they are by far the stars on the Kings. Some nights we have teams start 3 out of 5 whites in the starters!

Speaking of Domante Sabonis. As of today he is leading the NBA in Rebounding at 12.4 per game! It's nice to actually see the Lakers struggling and a team that never gets any attention stealing the spotlight for a while. Let's Go Sacramento Kings!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
NBA Teams that start either 2 or 3 white guys in their starting 5 players on the court all season long.

Miami Heat
OKC Thunder
Washington Wizards
Orlando Magic
Memphis Grizzlies
Sacramento Kings
Utah Jazz
Charlotte Hornets

On many nights also the San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Clippers have 2 starters as well.

So that's 8 teams and sometimes 10 out or about 1/3 of the league. Not bad in todays anti white world. If the Nuggets
and Mavs can pull of a trades for a big free agent we could have 2 more teams as Jokic & Doncic need some help from
a few more pale faces.

jphoss

Mentor
Good to see The Jazz continue their success. Everyone wrote them off when they shipped out the loud mouth Mitchell. Seems their new Blue Collar approach is working out just fine without the "dynamic" Mitchell.
And considering they play much more team ball you would think they’ll get better as the season goes on. Hopefully they can get into the playoffs and make some noise

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Is there any doubt about Luka Doncic talent anymore? It can't be denied. He torched the Rockets tonight for a season high in points! :)

Luka Doncic 50 points, 8 rebounds, 10 assists and 3 steals.

The Latvian Laser has been playing alot more lately. Davis Bertans had 11 points, 2 rebounds & 2 steals. Bertans had 18 points the other night. Good
to see him playing more. Maxi Kleber was out with an injury.

I must say that I am so impressed with Rockets Rookie Albert Sengun. He is only 19 and averages almost a double double. He had 19 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists and 1 steal.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Luka with 50 tonight like WL said! And 10 assists shows once again he's not a ballhog like some overhyped players! The dude can flat out play.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luka with 50 tonight like WL said! And 10 assists shows once again he's not a ballhog like some overhyped players! The dude can flat out play.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dirk Nowitzki is one of only 6 players in NBA history to score over 30,000 Career Points. He had an amazing career. Nowitzki now has a
street named after him in front of the stadium, his own 24 foot statue and his number is retired forever with the Dallas Mavs. He will soon
be inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame and it is all well deserved as he is probably the greatest white basketball play ever to live.

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor
Dirk Nowitzki is one of only 6 player in NBA history to score over 30,000 Career Points. He had an amazing career. Nowitzki now has a
street named after him in front of the stadium, his own 24 foot statue and his number is retired forever with the Dallas Mavs. He will soon
be inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame and it is all well deserved as he is probably the greatest white basketball play ever to live.

I was always amazed by the hate Dirk received from fellow whites while they’d worship black players. Living near Philly so many whites genuflect are the mere mention of Allen Iverson (who only got past the 2nd round of the playoffs twice) but view Dirk with such disdain even though Dirk is the superior player and a white man who represented our people well

Austin Reaves - an undrafted overachiever - has been a brightspot off the bench for an otherwise washed up and disappointing Lakers team led by LeBron James, who has increasingly become a stat chaser. Despite scoring double figures in his last 4 games, he is still getting less minutes than guys like Patrick Beverly who managed 8 points and 5 fouls in 32 minutes in a loss to Luka and the Mavs. The Lakers coach, Darvin Ham, has also put Reaves in lineups where he is the biggest man on the floor at 6'5".

The Lakers are a complete mess, but it's nice to see Reaves getting a real opportunity. You can see him becoming increasingly aggressive and taking more shots on an otherwise all-black Lakers squad full of washed up former all-stars who can't shoot to save their lives.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Long Live the KING NIKOLA JOKIC! The Two Time Back to Back NBA MVP does it again in a big win over the Suns.

If he keeps this up he may be averaging a triple double for the season by the 2nd half. He is only 1 assist away from a triple
double average for the entire season and we aren't even at the halfway point yet. Jokic may just win the MVP AGAIN! :)

Nikola Jokic 41 points, 15 rebounds, 15 assists and 1 blocked shot. Wow what an incredible performance at the highest level.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
They didn’t win yesterday, but the Bucks are a good team, and started both Connaughton and G Allen. Off the bench, the finally healthy Joe Ingles was in the rotation. They also gave a few minutes to Sandro Mamukelashvili (who might have the hardest last name to spell in all of sports). Probably the most Whites the Bucks have played in a while (even more if you count Brook Lopez).

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bucks also have American born PG AJ Green on the roster. He's played some due to injuries. Good news for Connaughton and Allen, is Middleton has been injury prone last 2 seasons. They should see plenty of minutes.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Bucks also have American born PG AJ Green on the roster. He's played some due to injuries. Good news for Connaughton and Allen, is Middleton has been injury prone last 2 seasons. They should see plenty of minutes.
At least people in Wisconsin can watch a pro sport where a few people resemble the people that live there as the Packers are turning as dark
as night. I hope the Bucks tend continues but I won't hold my breath. Just like in Minnesota they have too many libtards in charge there and also libtards living and voting there.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
At least people in Wisconsin can watch a pro sport where a few people resemble the people that live there as the Packers are turning as dark
as night. I hope the Bucks tend continues but I won't hold my breath. Just like in Minnesota they have too many libtards in charge there and also libtards living and voting there.
Libtards run the cities like everywhere. Outside of Milwaukee and Minneapolis, Wisconsin and Minnesota are nice states. But yes good to see The Bucks employing honkeys as role players!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For anyone out there Luka Doncic had 53 points, 17 rebounds, 10 assists and we have another 5 minutes of overtime to go! Wow!

Rocky B

Master
For anyone out there Luka Doncic had 53 points, 17 rebounds, 10 assists and we have another 5 minutes of overtime to go! Wow!
WL, I’ve been watching......Luka has been bad a$$....56/21/10 with a minute and a half left in OT...Mavs up three.....incredible finish to regulation.... hang on Mars!

Warhawk_46

Master
Libtards run the cities like everywhere. Outside of Milwaukee and Minneapolis, Wisconsin and Minnesota are nice states. But yes good to see The Bucks employing honkeys as role players!
Madison is a cesspool as well. Even more liberal than Milwaukee, if such a thing is possible.

But as a Wisconsinite, I can vouch that the rest of the state is good people.

Phall

Master
Luka willed the victory tonight. First 60 point, 20 rebound triple double in NBA history.

After the game, studio analyst Grant Hill described Luka as the “prototypical NBA player mold that all franchises are looking for.” They must not be looking very hard, because he was the only white player on the court for most of the game.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luka willed the victory tonight. First 60 point, 20 rebound triple double in NBA history.

After the game, studio analyst Grant Hill described Luka as the “prototypical NBA player mold that all franchises are looking for.” They must not be looking very hard, because he was the only white player on the court for most of the game.

In the post game interview they asked Luka how he felt? He said I'm tired like Hell and I need a recovery beer! :)