2022-'23 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer

AA17F9Rx.img

booth

Mentor
I hope with Doc Rivers gone and James Hardin wanting to leave, it might help McClung's chances of catching on. Wishful thinking I know.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hope with Doc Rivers gone and James Hardin wanting to leave, it might help McClung's chances of catching on. Wishful thinking I know.

I really want him to look for another team. I have never and will never trust teams like the Sixers. It's the team and how they view
things and it's been that way for many decades. Doc Rivers just did what all the coaching staff there does in my opinion.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Phoenix Suns only had 2 whites on the roster last season. Well that is too much so they are shipping away Landry Shamat who
was outstanding for them in the playoffs along with other players including Chris Paul is who like 40 years of age. So now Jack White
will be he lone white guy standing in the desert. No worries as they will keep using him as a water and towel boy if he isn't cut too.

The Suns a few decades ago were one of the funnest teams to watch in the NBA. They had teams with Tom Chambers, Dan Majerle, Jeff Hornacek just to name few. Even after that they had Danny Ainge and Steve Nash. Those days are over and the Suns now have chosen
for decades to be as anti white a team as you will see. It would'n't suprise me if they cut Jack White and go to an 100 percent all black team.

Yet the DWF's will keep spending the little money they have to root for a team that does not represent them in anyway.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Shamet isn’t White but point taken!

I didn't know he was mixed but I don't watch the Suns. Just quickly glanced at their roster. Only saw them a little against Denver in the playoffs and I rooted against them.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I didn't know he was mixed but I don't watch the Suns. Just quickly glanced at their roster. Only saw them a little against Denver in the playoffs and I rooted against them.
no worries. They have been an easy team to hate since Nash days..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hope this doesn't happen. The Celtics are not what they were in the 1980's and it's been around 4 decades that they have been anti white.

icsept

Master
I hope this doesn't happen. The Celtics are not what they were in the 1980's and it's been around 4 decades that they have been anti white.

I’m ok with Porzingis for Brogdon. That should free up some minutes for Pritchard. Also, Porzingis can contribute to a winning team, rather than accumulating stats for a loser.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I’m ok with Porzingis for Brogdon. That should free up some minutes for Pritchard. Also, Porzingis can contribute to a winning team, rather than accumulating stats for a loser.

I hear you but I just don't trust the Celtics. The Wizards are getting better. They didn't miss the playoffs by that much last year similar
to the Utah Jazz. I like seeing 3 white guys start for the Wizards and Porzingis had a career best year. They are a fun team to watch.
If it were to happen I will still root for him and yes hopefully Ptitchard could get minutes. I just have my doubts. I think also with Jason
Tatum taking the majority of the shots, Porzingis's Numbers would go way down. I would rather have him either stay where he is or
become a free agent which he can declare today if he decides to. Maybe back to the Mavs? Doubtful but I would love to see it.

icsept

Master
Nuggets expected to lose Bruce Brown to free agency. Christian Braun should be the de facto 6th man. I expect him to get 30 minutes per game next year and be a major factor.