2022-2023 College Basketball

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
This is great news as it as unfair with the kid having an extra year of college basketball. Also Pistol Pete Maravich
as has been said before didn't get credit for 3 point shots as they only counted as 2 back in those days. I hope he
never loses the record. His points per games scoring average in college is 44.0! Insane to even think about!
Uh, I believe the kid had two years on The Pistol as Maravich set the scoring record in only three years of play. Freshmen couldn't play varsity basketball when he was at LSU. No one will ever score as many points as Pete Maravich in three years of college basketball!!
A record that will never be broken!
*Also, Davis played 144 games to Maravich's 83.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Princeton wins the Ivy League!

6’6 true freshman Forward Caden Pierce had a double double with 12 points and 10 rebounds and 3 blocks!

Guards Matt Allocco(6’4 Jr.)and Ryan Langborg(6’4 Sr.) had 14 and 15!

Their African Center, by way of England, also scored at will. They could be a dangerous matchup for a 2 seed.

For Yale, guards John Poulikidas(6’5 So.) and August Mahoney(6’4 Jr.) had 7 and 13. Mbeng their star afflete is a ball hog. So I was pulling for Princeton. Therefore Mbeng will be playing for a Power 5 next year lol
Turns out Caden, is Justin and Alec Pierce’s youngest brother!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The AP All American Teams were announced for this season. Glad to see Tubelis and Timme at least make the 2nd team. I would
argue for both that they should have been on the first team. Zach Edey did make the first team. Tyler Kolek on the 3rd team.

AP Men's All-America Teams​

FIRST TEAM
Zach EdeyTrayce Jackson-Davis
Brandon MillerMarcus Sasser
Jalen Wilson
SECOND TEAM
Jaime Jaquez Jr.Jalen Pickett
Drew TimmeOscar Tshiebwe
Azuolas Tubelis
THIRD TEAM
Armando BacotTyler Kolek
Keyontae JohnsonKris Murray
Markquis Nowell

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The AP All American Teams were announced for this season. Glad to see Tubelis and Timme at least make the 2nd team. I would
argue for both that they should have been on the first team. Zach Edey did make the first team. Tyler Kolek on the 3rd team.

AP Men's All-America Teams​

FIRST TEAM
Zach EdeyTrayce Jackson-Davis
Brandon MillerMarcus Sasser
Jalen Wilson
SECOND TEAM
Jaime Jaquez Jr.Jalen Pickett
Drew TimmeOscar Tshiebwe
Azuolas Tubelis
THIRD TEAM
Armando BacotTyler Kolek
Keyontae JohnsonKris Murray
Markquis Nowell
Good to see.

I would consider Jaquez as much of a caste buster and “White” athlete as Edey, so I root for him too. His DNA test wouldn’t come back full blooded Spaniard, but he’s definitely a “White hispanic” imo.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Phall, white lightning, Bucky (and anyone else who is interested), i've posted “my” two “real” college rosters on the thread we used last year.

and being true to the theme from a year ago, i didn’t “steal” anyone that you guys have hyped. so (sadly for me) no Tubelis from Arizona, no Drew Peterson from USC, and no Blake Scheierman from Creighton. sigh.

Phall

Master
After firing Patrick Ewing, Georgetown replaces him with Providence's Ed Cooley. Both teams have entirely black rosters, so the operation won't skip a beat. Providence, in turn, replaces Cooley with George Mason's Kim English, an "up and comer" with a 34-29 head coaching record. English also coached an all-black squad.

Notre Dame replaces the retiring Mike Brey with black head coach Micah Shrewsberry. Shrewsberry went 14-17 last year at Penn State, his first year as a head coach. Next season, Penn State will have graduated its top five scorers. He wouldn't have gotten the job offer last year, and he wouldn't have put together as much next year, but this year? Notre Dame lured him away from a power conference job to become the first black men's basketball coach in school history. I recall a bit of concern from a couple of months ago that the Fighting Irish athletic department would not pay the buyout for Utah football's offensive coordinator. Anyway, they got their man here. This move gives Notre Dame black head coaches for football, men's basketball, and women's basketball.

Rick Pitino, who is no friend of the whites, moves on from his all-black Iona team to an all-black St. John's roster. Iona snatches up flavor-of-the-month Tobin Anderson from Fairleigh Dickinson. Anderson spent nine seasons coaching at D2 St. Thomas Aquinas College before his Cinderella run. I notice that team currently only has three white players on its roster. I'm sure he'll do fine at nearby Iona.

On a positive note, Wisconsin plays tonight in the NIT semifinals. They have more whites on their roster than fellow contenders North Texas, Utah Valley, and UAB combined. Little anomalies like this make me realize that every team listed above makes an outcome-independent choice to look the way they do.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good summary @Phall. A lot of movement that has pretty much zero impact for us here at CF!

I guess go Badgers! Win that NIT. I did catch their last game and what a comeback for the win! Steven Crowl and Max Klemsit have been playing well in the postseason. Both should be back for next season, good news.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
has anyone noticed Carson Cooper of Michigan State? he doesn’t get a lot of minutes for them off the bench, but the freshman big guy moves really well and is very long. he’s a youngster i think that could blow up in the coming years (if his work ethic matches his physical tools).

icsept

Master
The woman has been charged with assault. You would think that after 5 years of college and enjoying all the perks of being a divison one athlete, she would have the ability control her desire to sucker punch.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The woman has been charged with assault. You would think that after 5 years of college and enjoying all the perks of being a divison one athlete, she would have the ability control her desire to sucker punch.
I'm acutally shocked she was charged. Most of the time they walk away free without even having to apologize. So much jealousy
is within that community and just outright hatred for anything white.

Last edited:
I'm acutally shocked she was charged. Most of the time they walk away free without even having to apologize. So much jealousy
is within that community and just outright hatred for anything white.
She'll probably walk away with a suspended sentence, assuming there is a sentence.

Phall

Master
She'll probably walk away with a suspended sentence, assuming there is a sentence.
It was blatant, racial, and an epitome of poor sportsmanship. Dunno how you can really "sue" for this though unless the nice-at-ball white girl logs a lasting injury.

cc8.png

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good summary @Phall. A lot of movement that has pretty much zero impact for us here at CF!

I guess go Badgers! Win that NIT. I did catch their last game and what a comeback for the win! Steven Crowl and Max Klemsit have been playing well in the postseason. Both should be back for next season, good news.
Ha! Badgers choked against lowly North Texas despite having the size advantage. Wisconsin didn’t score in the last 10 minutes of the game, ridiculous.

Phall

Master
Ha! Badgers choked against lowly North Texas despite having the size advantage. Wisconsin didn’t score in the last 10 minutes of the game, ridiculous.
What an awful punctuation game for the Badgers. Hopefully their rotation gets a bit of addition-by-subtraction next season. Essegian needs a permanent green light, too!

The first coach from a white-friendly program finally got hired, as Utah State's Ryan Odom was recruited back to his native east coast to run the show at VCU. The VCU coach, (white) Mike Rhoades, goes to Penn State, bleh. Odom coached the UMBC (Baltimore) team that upset #1 seed UVA in 2018.

VCU has been a springboard job for its past handful of coaches to move up the ranks. They also do not historically recruit any white players out of high school. I wonder if Odom will buck the trend at all. He was only at Utah State for two seasons but left a successful program with 11 of 15 whites on its roster.

smlyons77

It was blatant, racial, and an epitome of poor sportsmanship. Dunno how you can really "sue" for this though unless the nice-at-ball white girl logs a lasting injury.

cc8.png
Even worse...the Memphis player pled not guilty. Not guilty?!?! The punch was caught on video! How do you plead not guilty?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a great young man. Giving all Glory to God. I love it! Good luck to Grady Dick in the 2023 NBA Draft! I do believe we
are seeing slightly more american born white players. Not a big increase but a slight increase. Exciting times and I do honestly
hope this trend continues. I worry about his draft status as all the sports leagues hate christians. We need to see that change!

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
you guys may have missed it, but point guard Caitlin Clark (the best player in women’s college basketball) just led nearly-all-White Iowa to a MASSIVE upset over all-black, previously-undefeated, defending national champions South Carolina in the Final Four of women’s collegiate hoops.

Clark finished the game with an NCAA Tournament record 41 points in a semifinal game. this comes after she scored 41 points, dished out 12 assists, and hauled in 10 rebounds in her last game, which was the first-ever 40-point triple double in NCAA Tournament history.

this gal is BAD. and next up is playing for the Title against (another all black squad) LSU.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'm not into Women's basketball but Clark was looking unstoppable with a variety of shots including nailing 3's from waaaaay downtown. And yes, that is an almost all White women's team beating magical others. And no assaults happened to Whites in the handshake line, lol.
you guys may have missed it, but point guard Caitlin Clark (the best player in women’s college basketball) just led nearly-all-White Iowa to a MASSIVE upset over all-black, previously-undefeated, defending national champions South Carolina in the Final Four of women’s collegiate hoops.

Clark finished the game with an NCAA Tournament record 41 points in a semifinal game. this comes after she scored 41 points, dished out 12 assists, and hauled in 10 rebounds in her last game, which was the first-ever 40-point triple double in NCAA Tournament history.

this gal is BAD. and next up is playing for the Title against (another all black squad) LSU.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Traveling this weekend so I just put on sports center and watched the highlights. Great to see the coal black with its black head coach lose to Iowa. Funny how all of Iowa’s athletic programs seem to be more White friendly across the board than most other colleges/universities in the country.

jphoss

Mentor
I never follow the women’s tourney but considering how espn and the sports media overhype the women’s tournament this’ll have a bigger impact on normies than it would have otherwise. Fingers crossed the iowa women handle bizz for us