2021 White Purge

Tannehill17

Mentor
Steeler Fans seem to get worse every year. Even when they have incredible athletic players like Watt they still only truely believe in the greatness of black football players.
If they had a 100% black Steelers Team I think they would complain about the coach's and the trainers being white. Only the head coach is black. We need to purge all
whites on this team. Clown world for sure. If fans would look back to the Steelers teams of the 1970's when they won 4 Super Bowls they would maybe realise that whites
contributed just as much as blacks. I'm being hard on the Pittsburgh fans but many teams all round the league just disgust me with the hatred of our own people.

Interesting take about Steelers fans. Dolphins fans are a weird bunch. Most of them are against bringing in a thug like DeShaun Watson, but the hatred they have towards white offensive linemen is completely absurd. RT Jesse Davis is maligned by the fan base despite having a solid PFF grade and giving up very few sacks. Meanwhile sumo G Solomon Kindley is endlessly praised despite being one of the lowest graded guards in the league... all due to "dat SEC peduhgree and dat upside" Davis is in a competition with fellow white RT rookie Liam Eichenberg for the starting job where as Kindley has faced no competition and is entrenched as the starter at the LG position. Try arguing this point to Dolphin fans and you will feel their scorn.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Honestly, just watching the FSU - Notre Dame the other night and seeing thousands of free shoes fans out of their minds blindly cheering on their underachieving/overrated coal black team kind of sums up all we few racially aware sports fans need to know. Seeing all of the tributes to Massa Bowden - one of the biggest enemies of White athletes over the past 40+ years shows how far lost so many are. Their is no purpose in rationalizing with them - the caste system is a cult.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Honestly, just watching the FSU - Notre Dame the other night and seeing thousands of free shoes fans out of their minds blindly cheering on their underachieving/overrated coal black team kind of sums up all we few racially aware sports fans need to know. Seeing all of the tributes to Massa Bowden - one of the biggest enemies of White athletes over the past 40+ years shows how far lost so many are. Their is no purpose in rationalizing with them - the caste system is a cult.

Agreed brother, the caste cult = demise of White America. Or at least a huge part of it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Agreed brother, the caste cult = demise of White America. Or at least a huge part of it.

Yep - sports were the first inroad by the multiculti commies into America 1.0 back in the late 40s/50s with the integration push. Anyone with a sense of history and an inquisitive mind could easily make that connection.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Muse ends up signing with Plantation Pete's practice squad. On paper it's not a bad decision because the Seahawks are thin at linebacker. I am glad he did not go back to the Raiders even though reports are they offered to sign him to the PS. It's obvious Gus Bradley wants as close to an all black defense as possible.

booth

Mentor
Danny Amendola signed with Texas. Saints re-sign Chris Hogan and the Steelers signed DE Henry Modeaux to the practice squad.

Sean89

Mentor
Hold up are you all joking ?

Tanner Muse was cut. He was cut and is now with the Blackhawks PS.... Sweet Lord, have mercy !

Dion Jordan bounced around rosters for years and Tanner Muse can't even play a snap.

Reinhardt

I was actually attending that game in the student section and you're quite right about absolute DWF worship of free shoes. However, there was a small glimmer of hope even in the darkest (no pun intended) of college stadiums. Both the DWFs and black fans were beyond confused at black quarterback Jordan Travis' start. I distinctly remember after every interception there was chanting and widespread clamor for Milton to be thrown into the game. Although blind to the caste system, fans still notice performance at the quarterback position at least, and Milton has become the clear favorite among the fanbase for QB. While we're no Iowa or Wisconsin, if we can get a white QB on one of the darkest teams in college football I consider it a win, albeit small.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
If an alien read sports media articles for the first time he would conclude that "upside" means "melanin."

Phall

Master
I was actually attending that game in the student section and you're quite right about absolute DWF worship of free shoes. However, there was a small glimmer of hope even in the darkest (no pun intended) of college stadiums. Both the DWFs and black fans were beyond confused at black quarterback Jordan Travis' start. I distinctly remember after every interception there was chanting and widespread clamor for Milton to be thrown into the game. Although blind to the caste system, fans still notice performance at the quarterback position at least, and Milton has become the clear favorite among the fanbase for QB. While we're no Iowa or Wisconsin, if we can get a white QB on one of the darkest teams in college football I consider it a win, albeit small.

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the forum! Milton was both a fun story and also a clear upgrade.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Sandro Platzgummer in addition to being way underrated as a running back is also a medical student apparently. Yet I saw in an online forum how there was concern about his mastery of English and would he be able to adjust to the us. Having heard a lot American born football players give interviews over the years I’m gonna go out on a limb and say an Austrian medical student will be be able to master English well enough.

Pathetic they cut him. He ran a 4.5 40 and has a 39 inch vertical. He is more or less the same weight as Gary brightwell who the DWFs seem to think is better. Brightwell ran a 4.62 40 and prob has less leaping ability.

Moving right along. Nothing to see here.