2021 Week 14

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Best matchups this week? Key games in you guys' opinions?

Rams V Cards (Monday night)
Bills V Bucs

Seem the most intriguing to me.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
For playoff seeding the other games sort of on the front burner are LA at KC and Dallas at Washington...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Renfro has 4 receptions already, could be on his way to a huge game

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
A rule change that needs to happen in the offseason is to do away with these retarded Defenses all monkeying their way down to the end zone to stupidly pose for a group photo after a turnover. I can't tell you how much I hate that even if it's the team I want to win.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'd love to see the Cowboys lose here and collapse down the stretch.
Me too and I 've been a Cowboy fan my whole life. These Cowboys are not a team worth rooting for in my opinion.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jackson out with an injury for the Ravens. The Browns threatening at the goal line.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
KC is blowing out the Raiders so far. Not even interesting yet, if it even will be.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Meanwhile, the best thing about this trip to Panthers stadium was the pregame tailgating food.
Steak, potatoes, sausage and eggs.
Oh yeah, Zylstra 1 catch 15 yards
Newton throws a pick 6

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
If, and it's a big if, the Saints could finish strong with Taysom Hill at QB it could look good at least going into next season for him. They probably won't even make a Wildcard seed this year, but I love the guy... but we know the "system" doesn't share the love for him.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Tough break for Renfro making the first down conversion catch but it gets poked away for a fumble recovery by KC. Just when they were trying to get out of the snowball of this first half disaster.

El Gringo

Mentor
A chiefs running back broke a long run beating 2 Raiders linebackers early, Leavitt made a last ditch dive at his legs at the one yard line to stop him which there was no chance. Guess who the cameras turned to after the celebration?

dwid

Hall of Famer
If, and it's a big if, the Saints could finish strong with Taysom Hill at QB it could look good at least going into next season for him. They probably won't even make a Wildcard seed this year, but I love the guy... but we know the "system" doesn't share the love for him.
The only problem is his messed up finger so he can't grip the ball properly to throw a tight spiral. He threw 4 interceptions last week, although 2 weren't his fault even with the messed up finger. I love how fans were easy to dismiss him after that performance with a messed up finger but Lamar Jackson threw 4 interceptions as well and nobody even thought about benching him

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The only problem is his messed up finger so he can't grip the ball properly to throw a tight spiral. He threw 4 interceptions last week, although 2 weren't his fault even with the messed up finger. I love how fans were easy to dismiss him after that performance with a messed up finger but Lamar Jackson threw 4 interceptions as well and nobody even thought about benching him
Yes, and it's his middle finger which is the most important for gripping the ball to pass. Tough times for him for sure.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Texans are playing the Seahawks. The 2nd half just started. Rex Burkhead has 9 rushes for 29 yards in the first half. He needs to break off a few long ones. Would love
to see a Texans win combined with Burkhead hitting the century mark. He also had 2 receptions for 18 yards as of right now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rex looks good, unfortunately the Texans have a bad o-line which rarely opens holes for him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Renfrow now over 100 yards for the third game in a row, on his way now to a thousand yard season!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Renfro is the bright spot on the Raiders today, even in a blowout he is not one to let up. Still going after every ball. Love the grit and guts!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Anyone know what happened to Burkhead? Was he injured, and if so, how badly?