2021 Track Season Results

mastermulti

Master
from IAAF news "Ryota Yamagata clocked 9.95 (2.0m/s) at the Fuse Sprint meeting in Tottori, Japan, on Sunday (6) to break the Japanese 100m record and move to third on the Asian all-time list". Four Japanese sprinters have now dipped under 10 seonds

white lightning

Hall of Famer
from IAAF news "Ryota Yamagata clocked 9.95 (2.0m/s) at the Fuse Sprint meeting in Tottori, Japan, on Sunday (6) to break the Japanese 100m record and move to third on the Asian all-time list". Four Japanese sprinters have now dipped under 10 seonds

This is great news other than to the powers that control us and the media. They have said openly for 4 or 5 decades that only blacks of west african ancestry can only reach this highest level of sprints. That is a lie and always has been a lie. We know
different here and that's what makes this message board different as we go against the main stream and government narrative as we all know it's not true. Anyone of any ethnicity can compete if they are born with good genetics and they train
like their life depends on it. I love seeing anyone one of a different ethnicity other than what I've been told my whole life succeed to disprove the lies we are told!

mastermulti

Master
aha! W/L but the media they dare not level this limiting propaganda against Asian sprinters for fear of being called out as racist - which is good because it binds them.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Darn! bad luck in Queensland yesterday as Hana Basic ran an 11.14 qualifying time but with 2.4 m/s wind, 0.4 too much

That is so sad. So close. Let's keep our fingers crossed that she has a few more chances. She deserves to go to Tokyo and Aussie Female Sprinters need a true star to emulate like we have with
Rohan Browning for the men. Do you know if Jack Hale is gonna race anytime soon? Still hoping he hasn't given up although it's a long shot with the type of form he has shown this year.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Jack Hale came 3rd with a time of 10.33 (1.8w). Not a good performance.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
from IAAF news "Ryota Yamagata clocked 9.95 (2.0m/s) at the Fuse Sprint meeting in Tottori, Japan, on Sunday (6) to break the Japanese 100m record and move to third on the Asian all-time list".

Shuhei Tada pushed Yamagata the whole way and finished 2nd in 10.01.

TheBigDawg

How is Kevin Kranz doing I have been trying to find some stuff about any recent races with him, but haven't found anything

mastermulti

Master
Jack Hale came 3rd with a time of 10.33 (1.8w). Not a good performance.

yes. Hale seems to be stuck in the low 10.30s, Doran low 10.40s and Hartmann 10.40s/50. Browning's relay partners are going to stop us getting the time required.
Only good news was Jake Penny (10.28) broke into the 10.20s for the first time of his 25 years. Seems to be a late developer and more driven to achieve now. He was only 0.02 (a lean) behind Nketia this weekend

mastermulti

Master
Shuhei Tada pushed Yamagata the whole way and finished 2nd in 10.01.
The Japanese are really believing in themselves now. With their cultural work ethic I can't wait to see what the relay team can do .
They already have a huge 37.43 on the books, the 4th quickest relay of all time .... only beaten ONCE each by Jamaica, U.S. and GB

Video shows the last international relay comp before Covid19 killed competition for 2020.
In heat one watch for an impressive final international run for Aussie Trey Williams on lead off.
In the 3rd heat look at why Japan missed the final

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master

With 3rd and 4th placegetters running sub 10.20 and Cambridge and Kiryu absent from this race they look ready to race well in Tokyo.

I think it's time the Asian 100m record went back to Asia very soon

white lightning

Hall of Famer
At the Paavo Nurmi Games on Day Two. I really like watching this girl compete. She barely lost but took down alot of big names into a negative wind. Lotta Kemppinen is 23 and
I believe she has a bright future. So talented! :)

W 100 m
Final
Heat 1 Wind: -0,7
Rank Name / Club Nat Result
1 Imani Lansiquot
Great Britain & NI
GBR.png

GBR 11,40

2 Lotta Kemppinen
HIFK-friidrott
FIN.png

FIN 11,41

3 Vittoria Fontana
Italy
ITA.png

ITA 11,46

4 Kristal Awuah
Great Britain & NI
GBR.png

GBR 11,49

5 Asha Philip
Great Britain & NI
GBR.png

GBR 11,57

6 Anniina Kortetmaa
Jyväskylän Kenttäurheilijat
FIN.png

FIN 11,65

7 Johanna Kylmänen
Raision Kuula
FIN.png

FIN 11,88

freedom1

Mentor
The Asians are showing us the way. Are there any sprinters I have not included here? Sani Brown does not count because he is part African.

Japan

Yuki Koike 9.98
Yoshihide Kiryu 9.98
Ryota Yamagata 9.95

China
Su Bingtian 9.91
Xie Zhenye 9.97

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
The above is correct.
But I just checked, and Japan has 11 guys under 10.10 all-time.
That's pretty impressive.

Currently they have the 3 guys you mentioned, plus Shuhei Tada who ran 10.o1 in Yamagata's record setting race.
Together, those 4 guys would make a great relay team.

mastermulti

Master
I just checked China. Of their top 100 men (they list 10.44 or better) 3/4 have been done since the early 2000s. Their record till 2000 had been only 10.17 set in 1998 so they've far and away outstripped white athletes, who achieved sub 10.10s by 1972 (Borzov) and 1979 (Mennea) and several European sub 10.10s by early 80s.
What will happen as they continue to offer decent money to gifted athletes who may have once just worked away in the fields and never had their talents discovered?

Last edited:
In the earlier discussion we were talking about American Football 40 yard time.
If measured to the NFL combine then it is only laser timed at the finish, therefore you would minus 0.11 to 0.125 from a sprinters mark at 40 yards.
I have always had Tada from Japan as the fastest 40. He was way up on Bolt in a number of 100m races at the 40 yard mark. Richard Kilty was up there along with Coleman and Su as other potential sub 4.00 40 yard men, along with Manfred Kokot from East Germany and Armin Hary from West Germany in the past. (Armin Hary held the 100m world record in 1960)

Thanks for all your posts Jack. I never knew Long jumper Corey Crawford was a White American. I am hoping he makes the Olympic Team.

mastermulti

Master

someone we never hear too much about - Hassan Taftian.
He has 2x 10.03s and a 10.04 to his name and should be at the top of his game. I would love to see him sub 10 before he retires - a lovely sprinter

sprintstar

Mentor
Taftian has been a shell of himself for a few years now. Dont know why but I also would like to see him run well again. I think in this video is the last time he ran really well and fast. Quick note, in this video, Blake from Canada is Y Blake from Jamaica's cousin. I trained with this kid for a few years until he got scooped up(became a Canadian citizen) by Athletics Canada. I had to train with the kids as there is no masters club where I live.

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master
like you sprintstar, that was my initial thought about him. But as I checked on his profile I found those 10.03s from 2018 and 2019 were thwarted in 2020 by the disrupted Covid season.
And this '21 season has a long way to go - so here's hoping his 10.38 from last week just reflects his later training start due to the virus (Iran is doing it tough at the moment).
Anyway, we'll see. My worry would be a late season start, whether due to restrictions or injury, may tempt him to force his progress

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Boling, Beck, and Jewell will all be running in their semi final heats at the NCAA Championships in a little over an hour's time.
Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

icsept

Master
Boling, Beck, and Jewell will all be running in their semi final heats at the NCAA Championships in a little over an hour's time.
Fingers crossed.

Apparently it’s on ESPNU. Looks like Oregon didn’t get the memo that the scamdemic is over.

sprintstar

Mentor
Side note, according to all the commercials being played, white people are the minority inUSA. Sickening

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Boling finishes in 2nd in the 200 meters running a 20.28 to qualify for the 200 meters finals. He just hung on to 2nd place as the guy in lane 8 almost caught him. I think Boling looked
better in the 100 than 200 but everyone at this level is so talented. He is finding out that being the king of sprinting in high school means nothing as you start running agaisnt the best
collegiant sprints on earth. The talent out there is at such a high level. Regardless I'm happy he qualified for both finals. Any top 3 finish in either event would be great. If he pulled another
national championship medal like he did at the indoor nat'l champs would be icing on the cake. I love the experience he is gaining going into the US Olympic Trials and also for next
season. I hope he stays at Georgia. A move to another school at this point could slow down his track career.