Mentor
WR Austin Trammell - Rice
Vert: 40”
Broad: 10’4”
40: 4.57
Shuttle: 4.13
3 cone: 6.75
Bench: 21 reps!!!!!

Incredible workout for Trammell, has the production to back it up too. Whoever gets him whether the draft or UDFA is gonna get a steal.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Would love to see Chicago trade up to get Fields since they are still pouting about missing out on Watson!!

I still think Chicago was exceptionally stupid for moving on from Trubisky. Trubisky was the 23th ranked quarterback in the league with upside. They're not going to replace him in the draft or free agency. He signed for 2.5 million in Buffalo.

Instead Chicago signed the 27th rated quarterback, Andy Dalton, for 4 times as much money. Is that smart?

The liberal media did a very good job of tearing down Mitch, destroying his value. .

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Excellent workout for Trammell. One of my favorite Slot WRs in this class!

Here's a guy named John Brunner that is getting screwed over by Covid(Western Illinois just opted out of Spring Ball). Had a breakout season before that with 625yards on 38 catches. 16.8 avg. 6'3 200lbs and is noted for being a physical WR. Definitely UDFA material!

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/john-brunner-2/

Also, Good workout from Nebraska HBack Jack Stoll! Nearly 6'4 247 with 4.6 speed. Seems Nebraska always has athletic White TEs that rarely get utilized.

Height: 6′ 3 3/4″
Weight: 247 lbs.
Hands: 10″
Arms: 33 1/8″
Wingspan: 81 1/2″
40yd: 4.60
Bench: 16 reps
Vertical: 31.5″
Broad Jump: 9′ 11″
Short Shuttle: 4.29
3-Cone: 6.93

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jack-stoll/

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I still think Chicago was exceptionally stupid for moving on from Trubisky. Trubisky was the 23th ranked quarterback in the league with upside. They're not going to replace him in the draft or free agency. He signed for 2.5 million in Buffalo.

Instead Chicago signed the 27th rated quarterback, Andy Dalton, for 4 times as much money. Is that smart?

The liberal media did a very good job of tearing down Mitch, destroying his value. .

definitely boggled that, but just glad Trubisky is out of town. Nagy and Pace should get canned this season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Stoll had a great workout. I’ll have to see how he was used at Nebraska (my guess is more as a blocking TE).

Trammel with a very solid workout after a very good career at Rice.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
WR Austin Trammell - Rice
Vert: 40”
Broad: 10’4”
40: 4.57
Shuttle: 4.13
3 cone: 6.75
Bench: 21 reps!!!!!

Incredible workout for Trammell, has the production to back it up too. Whoever gets him whether the draft or UDFA is gonna get a steal.

Anything notable from the Texas Tech workout?

Red Raider

Mentor
Anything notable from the Texas Tech workout?
Not really, Jack Anderson didn’t have anything eye popping but obviously he’s a really good guard whose testing numbers weren’t really a concern. Also Eli Howard performed but had nothing that stood out in his pro day, he was not very athletic but put up a decent amount of bench reps.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Scouting report on Forrest Merrill. Rooting for this kid to get drafted in the mid rounds. It probably won't happen. If he were black he would be looking at a long career as a stout interior run defender with some pass rushing ability but of course since he is white he's been downgraded and treated as an after thought. Anyways one of the handful of white defensive linemen who will hopefully get drafted in a few weeks.

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/03/2021-nfl-draft-player-profiles-arkansas-state-nt-forrest-merrill/

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Scouting report on Forrest Merrill. Rooting for this kid to get drafted in the mid rounds. It probably won't happen. If he were black he would be looking at a long career as a stout interior run defender with some pass rushing ability but of course since he is white he's been downgraded and treated as an after thought. Anyways one of the handful of white defensive linemen who will hopefully get drafted in a few weeks.

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/03/2021-nfl-draft-player-profiles-arkansas-state-nt-forrest-merrill/

Thanks for sharing. Very well written breakdown with clips shown as well. 3-4 teams should be salivating over this guy. Big Hoss in the middle. I disagree that he's a 7th rounder UDFA, though I don't disagree he will be neglected and probably slide that far. I'm with @Leonardfan. Mid round pick ALL DAY in a fair setting. 8.5 career sacks is impressive as a NT! Especially given his bulk!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
What does everyone think about the 49ers - Mac Jones rumors? Shanahan and Lynch are both going to attend the two black quarterbacks second pro days (I cannot recall players having two pro days before this year). Both pro days will be attended by the 49ers, unscripted and run by San Fran. The more I think about it the Mac Jones at number 3 may be smokescreen and Shanahan/Lynch fool themselves into thinking one of these black quarterbacks can sit behind Jimmy G for a year and then lead them to a super bowl. I'd rather see Bosa on a black quarterback free team so I hope I am wrong.

booth

Mentor
Leonardfan, I think you are right about the 49ers pulling a fast one. I think if they can get Fields they will draft him. They are using the Jones talk to hide their real plans to take a black quarterback.

Rocky B

Master
Leonardfan, I think you are right about the 49ers pulling a fast one. I think if they can get Fields they will draft him. They are using the Jones talk to hide their real plans to take a black quarterback.

It’ll set them back five years.
Write it down...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Shanahan wants a cerebral QB to run his offense, which is why I think he and Lynch will go with Jones, but nothing any NFL team does surprises me. . .

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shanahan wants a cerebral QB to run his offense, which is why I think he and Lynch will go with Jones, but nothing any NFL team does surprises me. . .

Yea I honestly won't be surprised if they pass on Mac Jones for Fool's Gold. All of us here have been burned enough times to realize that no faith or optimism should be placed in the hands of any NFL decision maker or head coach. I am slowly going through some 7 round mocks - one of them is behind a paywall so I will need to find it posted for free on reddit or another site. It is funny seeing all of these "experts" with no real knowledge and just rigid caste influenced opinions making premium content.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yea I honestly won't be surprised if they pass on Mac Jones for Fool's Gold. All of us here have been burned enough times to realize that no faith or optimism should be placed in the hands of any NFL decision maker or head coach. I am slowly going through some 7 round mocks - one of them is behind a paywall so I will need to find it posted for free on reddit or another site. It is funny seeing all of these "experts" with no real knowledge and just rigid caste influenced opinions making premium content.

Screw paying. I'd try a couple of different draft boards on fanspeak's simulator,They have a quite a few options to choose from. Give you a decent handle on things for free.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Screw paying. I'd try a couple of different draft boards on fanspeak's simulator,They have a quite a few options to choose from. Give you a decent handle on things for free.

Haha yea I have no plan to pay. I have been able to find about 10 teams 7 round mock from one of the paywall site by just searching. The other teams start popping up in the next few days.

Matt Miller has decided to create his own site and create a paywall which is laughable because his content has been terrible for however long he has been playing the role of "draft expert".

Bucky

Hall of Famer
o man he's easy to hate. I've noticed he's made it Big time now, getting featured on ESPN occasionally

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Here's a video about Wisconsin - Whitewater division 3 guard Quinn Meinerz. Meinerz had a 9.98 RAS. He is said to have played well at the senior bowl, He should go in the 2nd round but because he's white he'll probably go later. I can't see him getting out of the 4th.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Here's a video about Wisconsin - Whitewater division 3 guard Quinn Meinerz. Meinerz had a 9.98 RAS. He is said to have played well at the senior bowl, He should go in the 2nd round but because he's white he'll probably go later. I can't see him getting out of the 4th.

Meinerz really made himself a lot of $$ at The Senior Bowl.. Amazing to see D3 Whitewater producing NFL prospects!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'll never forget when Matt Miller said Luke Kuechly was a third rounder "on a good day." Miller said "on a good day" but Kuechly never had bad days in college. Lol.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1031882-luke-kuechly-2012-nfl-draft-scouting-report

Miller is a clown. He says all the right things when it comes to complying with the caste system so it’s no wonder why he has been able to parlay his “expertise” into getting air time on bspn. Being able to watch these clowns over the past 15 or so years and realizing how they do not deviate at all from their caste mindset - zero accountability, never taken to task when they are wrong, never criticized - they are all just pathetic jock sniffers.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Miller is a clown. He says all the right things when it comes to complying with the caste system so it’s no wonder why he has been able to parlay his “expertise” into getting air time on bspn. Being able to watch these clowns over the past 15 or so years and realizing how they do not deviate at all from their caste mindset - zero accountability, never taken to task when they are wrong, never criticized - they are all just pathetic jock sniffers.

Well said. None of these guys stick out as original..Just a bunch of yes men Cucks.. We're one of the few sites that offers different thoughts when it comes to sports.