2021 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence declares for the draft. Probably the best QB draft prospect since Andrew Luck.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Here is my initial draft list. My usual disclaimer is that this is in no way a complete list but my best guess going off of three or four different resources for my research and cross referencing them. I do not agree with my watch list but I try to keep it realistic in terms of the caste system. I have added a couple of underclassmen which I don't usually do because they have declared for the draft or I have a feeling they will otherwise I have left them off. Due to the whole "pandemic" it is hard to project players from conferences that are not scheduled to play so please forgive me if I may have left someone off or added someone to my list who will stay next year for an extra year of eligibility. I will say that the draft sites I referenced have gone VERY caste - they must be doing their part for the whole faux "social justice" movement.

As always feel free to add names in the thread and discuss the draft!

Quarterback

It's September and we know that Trevor Lawrence will be the first pick. Nothing has been more obvious since Andrew Luck. Sam Ehlinger is rated way too low and being disrespected - if he is not a 1st round pick over black quarterbacks like Justin Fields, Jamie Newman and the draft weenies favorite one year small school starter Trey Lance (who has laughably been compared to Andrew Luck) it will be a travesty. In any mock draft I have seen he is not listed in the 1st three rounds and is viewed as a late round prospect - all of this for a QB who is an athlete which is supposedly coveted (if you are the right color). His career has been great and he started off 2020 with a bang. Look for the "experts" to try to submarine his draft stock with Tebow comparisons. Going down the line it's pretty wide open - I like Ian Book - if Mayfield and the magical Midget Murray can be immune from height concerns then I feel Ian Book coule be as well. Kyle Trask is another great story and with a strong senior season should become draftable. As always alot of interesting QBs.

QB - Trevor Lawrence - Clemson
QB - Sam Ehlinger - Texas
QB - Kyle Trask - Florida
QB - Kenny Pickett - Pitt
QB - KJ Costello - Miss St
QB - Shane Buechele - SMU
QB - Ian Book - Notre Dame
QB - Brady White - Memphis
QB - Jake Bentley - Utah
QB - Chase Brice - Duke
QB - Peyton Ramsey - Northwestern
QB - Charlie Brewer - Baylor
QB - Anthony Russo - Temple

RB/FB
Waiting to see if Borghi will declare. Mason is a two-way player that Harabaugh has mostly squandered as a battering ram.

RB - Garret Groshek - Wisconsin
FB - Ben Mason - Michigan

Wide Reciever
As always an overlooked position for our guys - not because of lack of talent.

WR - Dillon Stoner - Ok St
WR - Ben Skowornek - Notre Dame
WR - Brendan Schooler - Texas
WR - Thomas Hennigan - App St
WR - Austin Trammell - Rice

Tight End
Another position where whites dominate in the NFL yet the NFL does it's best to try to buck the trend and overrate black TEs.

TE - Pat Freiermuth - PSU
TE - Tony Poljan - UVA
TE - Noah Gray - Duke
TE - Luke Farrell - Ohio St
TE - Miller Forristall - Alabama
TE - Josh Pederson - Louisiana Monroe
TE - Justin Rigg - Kentucky

Offensive Line
This may be the deepest OL we have seen in awhile. In a league littered with Sumos their is alot of white talent that could come and improve many teams O-line situations. I also see alot of SEC white OL which typically bodes well because the Senior Bowl favors SEC players.

OT - Dillon Radunz - North Dakota St
OT - Sam Cosmi - Texas
OT - Walker Little - Stanford
OT - Spencer Brown - Northern Iowa
OT - Liam Eichenberg - Notre Dame
OT - Cordell Volson - North Dakota St
OT - Cole Van Lanen - Wisconsin
OT - Landon Young - Kentucky
OT - Ben Petrula - Boston College
OT - Drew Himmelman - Illinois St
OT - Will Fries - PSU
OT - Josh Ball - Marshall
OT - Jake Burton - UCLA
OT - Coy Cronk - Iowa
OT - Carson Green - Texas A&M

C - Creed Humphrey - Oklahoma *
C - Drake Jackson - Kentucky
C - Doug Kramer - Illinois
C - Matt Allen - Michigan St
C - Jimmy Morrissey - Pitt

OL - Zach Quinney - Ga Tech
OL - Jack Anderson - Texas Tech
OL - Jack Wohlabaugh - Duke
OL - Tommy Kraemer - Notre Dame
OL - Michael Menet - PSU
OL - Robert Hainsey - Notre Dame
OG - Kevin Jarvis - Michigan St
OG - Ben Cleveland - UGA
OG - Landon Dickerson - Alabama
OG - Jared Hocker - Texas A&M
OG - Tristen Hoge - BYU
OG - Royce Newman - Ole Miss
OG - Luke Wattenberg - Washington

D-Line
Pathetic is all I can really say.

DE - Eli Howard - Texas Tech
DE - Jacub Panasiuk - Michigan St
DT - Forrest Merrill - Ark St
DT - Ralfs Rusins - Liberty

Linebacker
Hopefully this is the year of the LB - we have the potential to see a real injection of talent into the league.

LB - Peter Werner OSU
LB - Tuf Borland OSU
LB - Paddy Fiser Northwestern
LB - Nate Landman - Colorado
LB - Garret Wallow - TCU
LB - Justin Rice
LB - James Skalksi - Clemson
LB - Colin Schooler - Texas Tech
LB - Ryan Bowman - Washington
LB - Riley Cole - South Alabama
LB - Zane Zandier - UVA
LB - Blaze Allredge - Rice
LB - Blake Gallagher Northwestern

DB
All four of these players should be 2nd-4th round picks. Hopefully all 4 get drafted because they are deserving.

DB - Brady Breeze - Oregon
DB - Ben DeLuca - Charlotte
DB - Nolan Turner - Clemson
DB - Reed Blankenship - Middle Tenn

Last edited:

Rocky B

Master
Kade Remsberg should be on this list, but we know playing two games (maybe a few more) isn’t going to get him noticed.....AF players need ridiculous stats to get a fair shake.....

jacque

Guru
I wonder if Beau Corralls has a shot. 6’4” caught 5 balls for 47 yards week one, which means he’s getting out there a bit. Maybe next week it’s 6 or 7 catches.

Shadowlight

Master
Here is my initial draft list. My usual disclaimer is that this is in no way a complete list but my best guess going off of three or four different resources for my research and cross referencing them. I do not agree with my watch list but I try to keep it realistic in terms of the caste system. I have added a couple of underclassmen which I don't usually do because they have declared for the draft or I have a feeling they will otherwise I have left them off. Due to the whole "pandemic" it is hard to project players from conferences that are not scheduled to play so please forgive me if I may have left someone off or added someone to my list who will stay next year for an extra year of eligibility. I will say that the draft sites I referenced have gone VERY caste - they must be doing their part for the whole faux "social justice" movement.

As always feel free to add names in the thread and discuss the draft!

Quarterback

It's September and we know that Trevor Lawrence will be the first pick. Nothing has been more obvious since Andrew Luck. Sam Ehlinger is rated way too low and being disrespected - if he is not a 1st round pick over black quarterbacks like Justin Fields, Jamie Newman and the draft weenies favorite one year small school starter Trey Lance (who has laughably been compared to Andrew Luck) it will be a travesty. In any mock draft I have seen he is not listed in the 1st three rounds and is viewed as a late round prospect - all of this for a QB who is an athlete which is supposedly coveted (if you are the right color). His career has been great and he started off 2020 with a bang. Look for the "experts" to try to submarine his draft stock with Tebow comparisons. Going down the line it's pretty wide open - I like Ian Book - if Mayfield and the magical Midget Murray can be immune from height concerns then I feel Ian Book coule be as well. Kyle Trask is another great story and with a strong senior season should become draftable. As always alot of interesting QBs.

QB - Trevor Lawrence - Clemson
QB - Sam Ehlinger - Texas
QB - Kyle Trask - Florida
QB - Kenny Pickett - Pitt
QB - KJ Costello - Miss St
QB - Shane Buechele - SMU
QB - Ian Book - Notre Dame
QB - Brady White - Memphis
QB - Jake Bentley - Utah
QB - Chase Brice - Duke
QB - Peyton Ramsey - Northwestern
QB - Charlie Brewer - Baylor
QB - Anthony Russo - Temple

RB/FB
Waiting to see if Borghi will declare. Mason is a two-way player that Harabaugh has mostly squandered as a battering ram.

FB - Ben Mason - Michigan

Wide Reciever
As always an overlooked position for our guys - not because of lack of talent.

WR - Dillon Stoner - Ok St
WR - Ben Skowornek - Notre Dame
WR - Brendan Schooler - Texas
WR - Thomas Hennigan - App St
WR - Austin Trammell - Rice

Tight End
Another position where whites dominate in the NFL yet the NFL does it's best to try to buck the trend and overrate black TEs.

TE - Pat Freiermuth - PSU
TE - Tony Poljan - UVA
TE - Noah Gray - Duke
TE - Luke Farrell - Ohio St
TE - Miller Forristall - Alabama
TE - Josh Pederson - Louisiana Monroe
TE - Justin Rigg - Kentucky

Offensive Line
This may be the deepest OL we have seen in awhile. In a league littered with Sumos their is alot of white talent that could come and improve many teams O-line situations. I also see alot of SEC white OL which typically bodes well because the Senior Bowl favors SEC players.

OT - Dillon Radunz - North Dakota St
OT - Sam Cosmi - Texas
OT - Walker Little - Stanford
OT - Spencer Brown - Northern Iowa
OT - Liam Eichenberg - Notre Dame
OT - Cordell Volson - North Dakota St
OT - Cole Van Lanen - Wisconsin
OT - Landon Young - Kentucky
OT - Ben Petrula - Boston College
OT - Drew Himmelman - Illinois St
OT - Will Fries - PSU
OT - Josh Ball - Marshall
OT - Jake Burton - UCLA
OT - Coy Cronk - Iowa
OT - Carson Green - Texas A&M

C - Creed Humphrey - Oklahoma *
C - Drake Jackson - Kentucky
C - Doug Kramer - Illinois
C - Matt Allen - Michigan St
C - Jimmy Morrissey - Pitt

OL - Jack Anderson - Texas Tech
OL - Jack Wohlabaugh - Duke
OL - Tommy Kraemer - Notre Dame
OL - Michael Menet - PSU
OL - Robert Hainsey - Notre Dame
OG - Kevin Jarvis - Michigan St
OG - Ben Cleveland - UGA
OG - Landon Dickerson - Alabama
OG - Jared Hocker - Texas A&M
OG - Tristen Hoge - BYU
OG - Royce Newman - Ole Miss
OG - Luke Wattenberg - Washington

D-Line
Pathetic is all I can really say.

DE - Eli Howard - Texas Tech
DE - Jacub Panasiuk - Michigan St
DT - Forrest Merrill - Ark St

Linebacker
Hopefully this is the year of the LB - we have the potential to see a real injection of talent into the league.

LB - Peter Werner OSU
LB - Tuf Borland OSU
LB - Paddy Fiser Northwestern
LB - Nate Landman - Colorado
LB - Garret Wallow - TCU
LB - Justin Rice
LB - James Skalksi - Clemson
LB - Colin Schooler - Texas Tech
LB - Ryan Bowman - Washington
LB - Riley Cole - South Alabama
LB - Zane Zandier - UVA
LB - Blaze Allredge - Rice

DB
All four of these players should be 2nd-4th round picks. Hopefully all 4 get drafted because they are deserving.

DB - Brady Breeze - Oregon
DB - Ben DeLuca - Charlotte
DB - Nolan Turner - Clemson
DB - Reed Blankenship - Middle Tenn

Excellent job as usual Leonardfan. Yes the back seven defense configuration looks more optimistic than usual. Again getting up to three or four white DBs drafted would be a big win. And a much needed thing. Time will tell.

Two small school wide receivers who dream of getting drafted are:

Ben Ratzlaff - Houston Baptist. In his first two games this season he has gained over 100 yards each against FBS teams no less. Saw him on one draft board but not the others.

Bryce Nunnelly - UTC. Another casualty to COVID. UTC plays one game this season. October 24th against Western Kentucky. Don't ask? Nonetheless Bryce has talked about preparing for the draft.

Plus CF favorite Yale RB Zane Dudek is still sort of hanging out on the fringes and at this point there is at least some chance the Ivy League will play in the spring? We can only hope. And scouts want to get a good look at versatile Wisconsin RB Garrett Groshek.

Last edited:

woody39

Mentor
Really good list great to know plenty of talent out there to come through, thanks for the hard work Leonardfan

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kade Remsberg should be on this list, but we know playing two games (maybe a few more) isn’t going to get him noticed.....AF players need ridiculous stats to get a fair shake.....

They also need to be a certain skin color! Do you remember Weston Steelhammer? He got nothing of a fair shake. It does sound like the MWC may decide to play a shortened season though so that would be great for Remsberg.

Rocky B

Master
They also need to be a certain skin color! Do you remember Weston Steelhammer? He got nothing of a fair shake. It does sound like the MWC may decide to play a shortened season though so that would be great for Remsberg.

I always wanted the Steelers to draft Steelhammer. Great name....But good player also...
Next y at will be interesting draft wise....Hopefully Zane Dudek transfers for a year....
Groshek is going to have to crunsh if given a chance.... Just like me hoping Nall gets carries, it’s kind of like TJ McDaniel....If a darker running back shows a little skill, whitey will be relegated.......

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
NDSU black quarterback declares for the draft after his 50% passing outing in his"one game audition" - must be nice having that hype train pushing you along because you are a non-white QB. This is how it was with every other position too FYI.

Shadowlight

Master
I was asked by Leonardfan if QB Zach Wilson is a Mormon. I don't know. I suspect he asked since he hasn't gone on a mission yet but since most players who go on missions go before their freshman year or right after it there is little chance Wilson will go on a mission.

Keep in mind Mel Kiper was very high on Josh Allen, Daniel Jones and Justin Herbert. And each of them had their fair share of critics. Right now Kiper calls Wilson a legitimate prospect who he rates as the 5th best for the 2021 draft. However many feel Wilson could leapfrog Lance and Trask and become the third QB selected. The top two are pretty much set with Lawrence and Fields. Others suggest Wilson could be the first QB taken in the 2022 draft if he chooses to wait a year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was asked by Leonardfan if QB Zach Wilson is a Mormon. I don't know. I suspect he asked since he hasn't gone on a mission yet but since most players who go on missions go before their freshman year or right after it there is little chance Wilson will go on a mission.

Keep in mind Mel Kiper was very high on Josh Allen, Daniel Jones and Justin Herbert. And each of them had their fair share of critics. Right now Kiper calls Wilson a legitimate prospect who he rates as the 5th best for the 2021 draft. However many feel Wilson could leapfrog Lance and Trask and become the third QB selected. The top two are pretty much set with Lawrence and Fields. Others suggest Wilson could be the first QB taken in the 2022 draft if he chooses to wait a year.

I’d go even further and say that Trask and Wilson are both better prospects than Justin Fields. Ohio state does not produce pro qb prospects. Fields is a good athlete and may have some initial success but OSU is a run heavy team - they just run out of the spread. Lamar Jackson is near the bottom of the league in passing this year - for all of the Ravens success he has not been an mvp player - they have had an easy schedule so far too. Fields would have to land in a similar situation to have success just like Jackson has - good run game and strong defense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

booth

Mentor

Wilson is a Mormon. He can take his mission after college. That could last up to two years.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin linebacker Jack Sanborn has been mentioned in some articles as a 3rd or 4th round pick. He's rated highly in coverage, a skill prized in the NFL.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin linebacker Jack Sanborn has been mentioned in some articles as a 3rd or 4th round pick. He's rated highly in coverage, a skill prized in the NFL.

He's a good one, carrying on the tradition of White LBs coming from Wisconsin! Keep an eye on his younger bro Bryan in the coming years for The Badgers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Senior Bowl invites are starting to trickle in - only two whites so far - both OL.