2021 NBA Draft

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sandro Mamush... ok... he has a lot of swag to his game. He was the top guy for an eternally black Seton Hall team. I watched a bit of one game last season and was very impressed with him. He is lean and springy and all the things scouts wouldn't call white players.

Smart pick for The Bucks. To land a player of that caliber after trading down from 31 to 54, is a great move. I'm excited to see Sandro off that bench next season!

*Random fact. Sandro's idol growing up was fellow Georgian and Milwaukee Buck, Zaza Pachulia. He also speaks Georgian,Russian, English, and Italian!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...mukelashvili-at-no-54-in-nba-draft/ar-AAMJjY4

white lightning

Hall of Famer
https://lebronwire.usatoday.com/202...d-south-bay-lakers-to-win-vs-g-league-ignite/
USATSI_17102097.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Haven't done an update on McClung in a while. He is tearing up the NBA G League. We all know he should be on a nba team but he has to get away from the Lakers.
Here is his latest game. He scored 29 points and had 6 assists. The guy is just so lighting quick and explosive and his 3 point shooting is very, very good. There is
no way he can't get a chance on some team in the future. Again the league hates to see super athletic white guys as it goes against the myth & stereotypes.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung is averaging almost 22 points per game in in 10 games of the G League. Some team needs to grab this kid quick.

Phall

Master
Haven't done an update on McClung in a while. He is tearing up the NBA G League. We all know he should be on a nba team but he has to get away from the Lakers.
Here is his latest game. He scored 29 points and had 6 assists. The guy is just so lighting quick and explosive and his 3 point shooting is very, very good. There is
no way he can't get a chance on some team in the future. Again the league hates to see super athletic white guys as it goes against the myth & stereotypes.

Thanks for the McClung update. The Lakers just signed Isaiah Thomas (not sp?), a diminutive dynamo five+ years removed from his prime, to hold the fort in place of Russell Westbrook. They've already signed Austin Reaves and are keeping Jay Huff nearby; why not go full 'White Supremacy' and bring on a third white player onto their towel-waving squad?

If I spend less than 100 minutes per year watching the NBA, I surely spend less than 100 seconds watching the G League. Unless a white-majority team comes along over there, I suppose. The "Saint Louis Saints" or something. That's just me. The one particular white player I "followed" in the G League was Iggy Brazdeikis, now scraping by at the end of the Orlando Magic bench. Long story short: he crushed it every night as the lead dog for the Knicks G League team and spent a couple of ten-day contracts on the end of their bench. I'm not really saying he belongs as a top male model, but it's possible.

The Rockets gave Garrison Matthews a full deal, which makes him a millionaire. I'd jinxed him last week with a couple of lousy games, but the impression stood.

El Gringo

Mentor
Isn’t Isaiah Thomas the guy that got his ass kicked by that youtuber? Good point Phall, Mac should just go to Europe and play because if he is called up he will get the Iggy treatment more than likely.

icsept

Master
I was disappointed the Lakers signed Isaiah Thomas rather than bringing up Mac McClung. But, he will get his chance.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was disappointed the Lakers signed Isaiah Thomas rather than bringing up Mac McClung. But, he will get his chance.

Yeah guys like isaiah Thomas and Stanley Johnson are called up while guys like McClung, Garza and Weiskamp are hidden away in a safe spot. They especially want to hide
McClung and Wieskamp because they both have 40 t0 44 inch vertical leaps and could win slam dunk contests. Not the type of white baller they want people watching.

McClung is 22 per game, Wieskamp is averaging just about 20 per game and Garza is as well.