2020 NFL Week 9

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Allen with the 2nd TD pass of the game to Kroft! Kroft beats one of the black LBs playing instead of Barton.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Colts RB fumbles the ball, Ravens return it for a TD. The camera man zooms in on Rivers and a white OL....

TwentyTwo

Master
Glad to Christian McCaffrey back in the line up = Lethal! Fun to watch him matched up w Tyrann Mathieu (Honey Badger)....C Mac got him on that TD Catch!
Dirty Dan Sorenson makes the tackle on CMac after another catch.....

6 - 29 .....3 -23 & TD ....early 2nd qtr

Fake Punt! Brandon Zylstra w the catch for 28 yards!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kyle Allen knocked out of the game with a bad looking knee/leg injury.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
BS call on Schobert there.

Bears just called a trick play on a 4th down - Don't worry Nall did not get the ball it was instead handed off to all time bust Barkevious Mingo.

Shadowlight

Master
I noticed Ryan Kerrigan is playing a "little" bit more. I think they are aware if they don't play him they could be in some trouble. QB Allen is out because of a low dirty hit from Peppers. Alex Smith is in. Holcomb is starting for Washington.

Rare Sunday where I'm not even bothering flipping through the doubleheader game ( Colts/Ravens).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josey Jewell with 8 tackles in the first half, 7 of them solo

Shadowlight

Master
As Apke rots on the bench with his personalized special teams Fido dog dish they bypassed him bringing in a rookie (Curl) who is beyond awful. Even with the other safety out with an injury they have walled off Apke. Washington media I want to hear from you. Give me a full report on your new boy. Can't hear ya. Louder caste holes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As Apke rots on the bench with his personalized special teams Fido dog dish they bypassed him bringing in a rookie (Curl) who is beyond awful. Even with the other safety out with an injury they have walled off Apke. Washington media I want to hear from you. Give me a full report on your new boy. Can't hear ya. Louder caste holes.

"Like"

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bears sumos with back to back penalties LOL. Chicago also leads the League in penalties.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bears sumos with back to back penalties LOL. Chicago also leads the League in penalties.

Piss poor drafting and free agent signings! Live by the caste system die by the caste system. Wouldn't it be something if the Bears end up with a losing record.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed glad to see Chicago struggling after starting off well.

Shadowlight

Master
Live by the caste system die by the caste system.

I really do think that is true. Not a long term plan worth the trouble. Seattle is the exception but hopefully the Bills throttle them and perhaps their season starts to unravel. One can hope. Their delightful head coach just signed a big extension contract.

Shadowlight

Master
At least the Fox panel and Bradshaw are high on Daniel Jones. This absurd notion they should draft a QB needs to be stopped pronto.

LB Martinez is playing like an All Pro this year. BTW that interception was not Smith's fault. Fumble footed RB tripped and fell.

Sean89

Mentor
Late to the party. First thing was to check on McCaffrey - What a man.

secondly, see if Nall got a miracle carry....... Montgomery 7 for 5 !!! That man is so lucky he has dark skin.