2020 NFL Draft

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
My God......this is straight out of central casting........the mud shark.......all have 3.0 gpa’s and have saved a relative/stranger through some miraculous medical procedure........
Glad I’m not watching this toxic trash. Following on various websites spares me these propaganda moments at least.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Patriots trade down to the Chargers. Josh Jones? Ezra Cleveland?
The Patriots acquired two more picks; a 2nd and a 3rd. They are now up to 13 picks with a whopping 4 in each of the 3rd and 6th rounds. Hopefully they realize this draft is a stinker at the top and plan to target some “overachievers” with all these later picks.

The only reason I am watching now is to see if a 3rd Caucasian gets picked before the end.
I don’t think it’s going to happen.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another ASU WR in 1st Rd that's going to be a bust. They must come with Herm Edwards blessing.

DWF Upside

Mentor
We all knew this day was coming, its only going to get worse. Football is dead for the white male. Congratulations zionists.

northwinds

Mentor
I noticed two teenaged black kids roaming around blind Viking GM Rick Speilman’s room.......sure enough he and his White wife have adopted not one, not two but six ‘children of color’.........I may have lived too long........

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I noticed two teenaged black kids roaming around blind Viking GM Rick Speilman’s room.......sure enough he and his White wife have adopted not one, not two but six ‘children of color’.........I may have lived too long........

This man set the bar high to be outcucked.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Is this at all surprising considering how all these guys are cuckholds when it comes to their day jobs. Black people are just so wonderful they can’t get enough. Need to be surrounded by them morning, noon and night.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I have an image of Bucky spraying his beer when that pick was announced

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Packers draft Jordan Love! The purge continues...

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Haha unreal. Gutenkunt is a cuck - the Packers have turned to absolute **** under his regime.

The Future of the Pack! Green Bay has been obsessed with having a Black QB since they won Super Bowl in 2010. One bum after another has been brought in with zero success. I honestly don't think I'll be a Packer fan this year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Future of the Pack! Green Bay has been obsessed with having a Black QB since they won Super Bowl in 2010. One bum after another has been brought in with zero success. I honestly don't think I'll be a Packer fan this year.

Sad to think that it will go from Farve to Rodgers to this clown Love.

Claimjumper

Mentor
Don’t expect to be drafted in the first round this year if one of your family members didn’t die or abandon you

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sad to think that it will go from Farve to Rodgers to this clown Love.
Will it? Hundley was drafted and he flopped. Rodgers has plenty of years left. Love could rot on the bench here for 4 years. Better than going to the Saints or Jaguars.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Seattle drafts two white LBs last year and of course the need to draft a blackie this year in the first.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Will it? Hundley was drafted and he flopped. Rogers has plenty of years left. Love could rot on the bench here for 4 years. Better than going to the Saints or Jaguars.

I don't think Love will be good but they will move on from Rodgers in a year or two. Just the fact another black will be gifted a starting QB job is enough to piss me off! Brady is a Bucaneer - we never thought we would see that. The Packers could be getting ready to push Rodgers out the door - I believe he has an opt out in his contract in 2022.