2019 New England Patriots

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Why did they waste his time ?? Ridiculous, he comes in and couldn't have done anymore. As a Pats fan, I'm really annoyed with some of our moves. O-Line has been trending in the wrong way last few years, Rex not getting touches he should, Braxton getting cut, Gunnar getting cut (even though he was brought back)

As far as the OL, it’s really didn’t help matters that Jared Veldheer and Brian Schwenke suddenly retired and star C, David Andrews, went on IR. Without this happening, it think they would’ve had at least 19 whites this year.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
It seems like Demaryius Thomas will be brought back in the next few days. He’ll likely replace one of the many injured black players that made the roster. This player will go on IR. The only injured white player that could go on IR is LaCosse, who merely sprained his ankle many weeks ago and is likely to return to full practice soon.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Pats released a black safety and a black TE (Kendricks) to make room for Frozen Feet.

It’s good news for Izzo and LaCosse, at least until Ben Watson returns in Week #5.

Also nice to see that Gunner O. wasn’t cut to make room, as he had a 15-yard and a 20-yard punt return last night.

Sumo RT, Marcus Cannon, sustained what seemed to be a significant shoulder/arm injury last night...so it’s possible that Joe Thuney could take his spot at RT and the team could bring back Russell Bodine or activate Dan Skipper for depth.

Shadowlight

Master
I still like the Patriots. They at least start one white defender now in Simon and the addition of Winovich is exciting. Who doesn't love Edelman and Rex is a stellar versatile back.

And I like the fact at least so far they settled on a return man in Gunner. He looked very comfortable and decisive last night.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Stephen A. Smith makes many fantastic points regarding Antonio Brown in this video. He equates the term “cracker” to the N-word, speaks in a very articulate manner, lists all of AB’s ridiculous indiscretions, and is even quite funny. It’s the most truthful “rant” by anyone in the media I’ve seen related to Brown’s bizarre antics over the past few weeks. For once, it was excellent work by this much-hated black supremacist. Kudos to him...

Last edited:

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I still like the Patriots. They at least start one white defender now in Simon and the addition of Winovich is exciting. Who doesn't love Edelman and Rex is a stellar versatile back.

And I like the fact at least so far they settled on a return man in Gunner. He looked very comfortable and decisive last night.

Agree 100%. For the past few years, I have wondered when they will stop being "our team." They have darkened, but mostly due to O-line sumos replacing snow patrols. But they play so many white skill positions and are fair to white players who would never get a chance in the NFL if it weren't for Belichek. Plus, Tom Brady has been the face of the NFL for some time now and shows no signs of going away. This explains a lot of the hate from black supremacists and supine white cucks (in other words, the entire sports media) as well as drunk white fans guzzling beer and munching chips in their favorite black player jersey.

I still have hope that some enterprising owner or coach will copy the Pats "secret" formula (let whites play taboo positions and allow more than a few on your roster). The Rams are encouraging in this respect and I wouldn't mind a rematch of last years SB.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Demaryius Thomas has been traded to the Jets.

Best case scenario...Gordon relapses and is suspended for the 6th time and Brown “chimps out” and is cut. I don’t think either will happen and maybe it would be better for Edelman if both of these WR’s remained in the starting lineup? One would imagine that Edelman will draw the 3rd best CB, win his matchups easily, and accrue better stats than Brown or Gordon. Who knows. This team is very unpredictable, which is probably why they’ve been contenders for nearly 20 years.

Stephen A. Smith makes many fantastic points regarding Antonio Brown in this video. He equates the term “cracker” to the N-word, speaks in a very articulate manner, lists all of AB’s ridiculous indiscretions, and is even quite funny. It’s the most truthful “rant” by anyone in the media I’ve seen related to Brown’s bizarre antics over the past few weeks. For once, it was excellent work by this much-hated black supremacist. Kudos to him...

The sky must be falling!

If you tune in a little beyond the 8:05 mark, Skip Gayness compliments Rex Burkhead by uttering the words, “And Burkhead is really good” and then it was followed up by Reggie Bush stating “really good”.

Glad to see that Rex Burkhead is finally getting some respect....Also this is not the first time that Reggie compliments a white athlete at the skill position.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The sky must be falling!

If you tune in a little beyond the 8:05 mark, Skip Gayness compliments Rex Burkhead by uttering the words, “And Burkhead is really good” and then it was followed up by Reggie Bush stating “really good”.

Glad to see that Rex Burkhead is finally getting some respect....Also this is not the first time that Reggie compliments a white athlete at the skill position.

Funny Clueless Skip said a little bit over a year ago, paraphrasing, "right now the Patriots have some white guy named Burkhead as their starting RB!" How times have changed. I guess Clueless Skip remembers Rex's games against Kansas City and the SB. Skip is still a uber cuck and white oppressor.

Flint

Mentor
With Burkhead geting touches you can now have a fantasy football all " cracker " backfield !!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Patriots' love affair with sumos continues, this time signing an aging bust:

Patriots signed OT Marshall Newhouse.
Newhouse spent the summer with the Saints but was released with an injury settlement at final cuts. He's now healthy and joining a Patriots team that lost RT Marcus Cannon to an injury Week 1. Newhouse appeared in 14 games for the Bills and Panthers last season and has gobs of starting experience at 30 years old.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The Patriots' love affair with sumos continues, this time signing an aging bust:

Newhouse spent the summer with the Saints but was released with an injury settlement at final cuts. He's now healthy and joining a Patriots team that lost RT Marcus Cannon to an injury Week 1. Newhouse appeared in 14 games for the Bills and Panthers last season and has gobs of starting experience at 30 years old.

My god.. This ass clown is still around?!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Sumo RT, Marcus Cannon, sustained what seemed to be a significant shoulder/arm injury last night...so it’s possible that Joe Thuney could take his spot at RT and the team could bring back Russell Bodine or activate Dan Skipper for depth.

Well I guess that Thuney isn't getting a shot here, we'll have Marshall "revolving door" Newhouse there instead. Good thing he will be on Tom Brady's right side so that he will see the defenders running free at him so he can get rid of the ball.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Pats sign another sumo OL!

https://www.patspulpit.com/2019/9/1...n-caleb-benenoch-isaiah-wynn-sidelined-injury

He plays both guard and tackle, so it’s unclear who’s spot he’ll take. It’ll most likely be Jermaine Eluemunor or James Ferentz. If Ferentz is cut, they’ll be down to 2 white OL on the roster. Sad stuff considering there were several years in the past when the club had an all-white OL corps (starters and reserves).

I think the Patriots should treat AB the way Richard Spencer drags Nina Kuprianova down a flight of stairs.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Good day for NE:

1) “AB” has been terminated after 11 days. He apparently sent semi-threatening texts regarding the black female artist (which included a picture of her children) while a member of the Patriots over the past few days. Do you think they miss Hogan and Amendola?

2) Scooby Wright was signed to the practice squad after a great pre-season appearance a few weeks back.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's unlikely Belichick will ever change his failing ways when it comes to drafting:

Patriots’ 2019 NFL draft class ranked as one of the worst in the league

After selecting just four players during the NFL’s 2017 draft, the New England Patriots returned to their throw-it-at-the-wall-and-see-if-it-sticks approach in 2018 and 2019 by picking nine and ten players, respectively. But while half of last year’s selections came within the first 101 picks, the Patriots’ overall rookie class had a comparatively limited impact on the team’s fortunes during the 2019 regular season and playoffs.

In fact, only two players were able to regularly make positive plays for the team: third-round edge defender Chase Winovich and fifth-round punter Jake Bailey were both able of carve out prominent roles on the roster and saw considerable action throughout the year. Other players such as first-round wideout N’Keal Harry and second-round cornerback Joejuan Williams, meanwhile, received only limited playing time despite their draft statuses.

https://www.patspulpit.com/2020/2/1...lass-ranked-as-one-of-the-worst-in-the-league