2018 NFL Preseason Thread

skiboy61

Ryan Nall being cut is a total baloney. I read these fools articles on Twitter saying they’re happy he was cut. He was the most productive rookie in camp and would have cheap for them to sign. The old adage of the best players always play is a total crock.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
A few bright spots. Kumerow and Tonyan made the Packers.

Looks like Erickson stuck with the Bengals.

Did Switzer make the Steelers?

Jets purged Hansen...

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Nall being cut has made my interest in the NFL wane even more than it has been.
Hear! Hear! EP. There's no more waning to be done! No way in H3ll a black RB averaging 7 yards a carry gets cut!! There would be an uprising of epic proportion!
Nall was the pre season fan favorite in Chicago. Here's Chicago's chance to end this insanity, but it will never happen. Sadly, white people will not stick together!

Old Scratch

Mentor
Despite being nearly identical size to Le'Veon Bell, with a better 40 yard dash, vert jump, broad jump, 20 yard shuttle, and a little worse 3 cone drill, Nall is too slow and not enough of an athlete to play RB in the NFL, "practice squad material" no matter how productive.

Take it from "Bear Nuts":
A totally unimpressive football player that NO OTHER team should look at

This guy is a total b u s t. My m a m m a is faster than him. He should just call it a day and go coach a youth team or something.
Posted by Bear Nuts on Sep 1, 2018 | 6:32 PM

Or another DWF that knows it all:
Yep.

Practice squad. Hopefully as a fullback.
Posted by WhiskeyRanger on Sep 1, 2018 | 2:32 PM

Westside

Hall of Famer
Despite being nearly identical size to Le'Veon Bell, with a better 40 yard dash, vert jump, broad jump, 20 yard shuttle, and a little worse 3 cone drill, Nall is too slow and not enough of an athlete to play RB in the NFL, "practice squad material" no matter how productive.

Take it from "Bear Nuts":

Or another DWF that knows it all:
Here are the DWFs were are up against. Total emasculated and totally stoooopid.

MrPoon

Mentor
Nall being cut has made my interest in the NFL wane even more than it has been.
It's disgusting yet soooo predictable. How many black running backs have been top two in rushing yards and got cut in the past 5 years. THERE NEED TO BE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!! The evidence is overwhelming thata whites are blatantly discriminated against!!!

Last edited:
Hearing the news of Ryan Nall being cut definitely boiled my blood! I had to vent to my group of friends of this racism and I might take it to social media later to express my disappointment!

In other news, WR Brandon Zylstra made the 53 men Vikings roster.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In other news, WR Brandon Zylstra made the 53 men Vikings roster.

Gives the Vikings two White receivers out of five. Kendall Wright was among the receivers Zylstra beat out. Maybe Weineke will be signed to the practice squad.

The Patriots are down to two White receivers now, Hogan and Edelman, very disappointing when it seemed like they would have at least three and maybe four.

Gives the Vikings two White receivers out of five. Kendall Wright was among the receivers Zylstra beat out. Maybe Weineke will be signed to the practice squad.

The Patriots are also down to two White receivers now, Hogan and Edelman, very disappointing.

Tampa Bay Bucs have two as well:

WR Adam Humphries and the rookie WR Justin Watson.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
New England with just 16 Whites on their current 53 man roster.

AJ McCarron traded to Raiders. Connor Cook is purged, but so is Ebony Jenkem Manuel.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What a horrible day as usual. I share other poster’s anger at the racist NFL and am finding few reasons to watch this garbage anymore.

Let me throw out a wild idea that I’m sure won’t happen. The 49ers just lost their starting running back Jerick McKinnon for the season. Their likely starter is the criminally slow Alfred Morris. How about they sign Ryan Nall? He could immediately be plugged into their RB rotation.

TwentyTwo

Master
Freethinker...That would make too much sense! 49ers would be an excellent landing spot for Ryan Nall & put Morris at plodding Fullback! But rules are rules...White Impact Running Backs are not allowed in the NFL in consecutive years. (with McCaffrey making an impact last year)

white is right

Hall of Famer
He got the Woody Woodhead treatment circa 2018.
Danny made the team for a few days and made a game cheque.

Ryan at best gets a game cheque of a practice squad player if he stays with the Bears.

I'm not holding my breath after his 7 ypc in the preseason as Nate Eachus had a robust average a few years back and only made the KC squad as a 210 pound blocking back and was never given a training camp shot the following season by any team in the NFL.....

Bruce

Guru
Apparently the Bears are trading for Khalil Mack. I wonder what kind of excessive contract Mack will now get.
Probably slightly more than what Aaron Donald got. I was reading a Raiders forum earlier today and the DWF were mourning the loss of Khalil Mack as if he were a member of their family that died. Words can't describe how much I hate these people.

TomIron361

Mentor
Danny made the team for a few days and made a game cheque.

Ryan at best gets a game cheque of a practice squad player if he stays with the Bears.

I'm not holding my breath after his 7 ypc in the preseason as Nate Eachus had a robust average a few years back and only made the KC squad as a 210 pound blocking back and was never given a training camp shot the following season by any team in the NFL.....
Interestingly, I thought this year would be different. I thought with the kneeling baloney, the teams would become more White friendly - wrong. I think the NFL is on it's way down now ( women are refusing to let their son's play football and that will show up in due time). But NFL teams appear to have the same type of leadership/ownership newspapers have. They will stick to their anti-White behavior/agenda regardless, even if it kills them and it will.

Kaptain

Master
Just thinking for a copycat league they sure do a crappy job of copy catting successful personal decisions. It just a "business" we are all told. If that's true why aren't teams bargain hunting? White skill position players are criminally underpaid - even the superstars. I don't usually pay attention to salaries but I looked up the Vikings. The Vikes are paying Stephon Diggs 14.4 million a year whereas the team #1 receiver, Adam Thielen, gets only 4.8 million a year. I thought maybe it was just because he signed after a good year but right before his huge year last year. So I looked up superstar white receivers: Edelman makes a little over 5 million a year and Jordy Nelson makes 7 million a year. Thielen could lead the league in every receiving category and NEVER sniff 14 million. And Vikes, how about saving a few million on your scrub back-up receivers who are paid millions to hardly ever catch a ball? Why not copycat the Thielen formula and get talented Minnesota white men for bargain prices who will actually perform?

MrPoon

Mentor
Just thinking for a copycat league they sure do a crappy job of copy catting successful personal decisions. It just a "business" we are all told. If that's true why aren't teams bargain hunting? White skill position players are criminally underpaid - even the superstars. I don't usually pay attention to salaries but I looked up the Vikings. The Vikes are paying Stephon Diggs 14.4 million a year whereas the team #1 receiver, Adam Thielen, gets only 4.8 million a year. I thought maybe it was just because he signed after a good year but right before his huge year last year. So I looked up superstar white receivers: Edelman makes a little over 5 million a year and Jordy Nelson makes 7 million a year. Thielen could lead the league in every receiving category and NEVER sniff 14 million. And Vikes, how about saving a few million on your scrub back-up receivers who are paid millions to hardly ever catch a ball? Why not copycat the Thielen formula and get talented Minnesota white men for bargain prices who will actually perform?
Diggs makes as much as Jordy, Edelman and Thielan combined!!!!!????? Black privilege is alive and well! Wow! Class action lawsuit has to happen. There's no way these guys don't know what's going on.

Shadowlight

Master
Trying to put a positive spin on the usual toilet flushing day by saying it could have been worse.

Also this year was more deceptive since there were more white players involved than usual so while a lot of players fell by the wayside there were more than the usual number to care about.

To me the biggest disappointments were Chad Beebe, Riley McCarron and Brandon Reilly.

Beebe was terrific in the preseason but as mentioned he will be on their practice squad which doesn't mean a hell of a lot but oddly the Vikings kept another white WR in Brandon Zylstra who I know nothing about. I looked him up and he had terrific CFL stats.

Reilly looks the part and the Bills continue to frustrate me apart from their great draft pick in Josh Allen.

The Patriots are turning into a real ******* venture. That all black defense rankles the hell out of me. Four WRs on the opening day roster are you kidding me? Who the hell is going to return the kicks now? Everyone is spot on here. The Pats looked to have up to four white WRs at one point yet they start the season with one. Edelman won't be back until week 5. Belichick has been getting on my nerves lately. Ever since the Super Bowl I have realized that the reason they win is Brady not Belichick. They also said goodbye to exciting back up QB Danny Etling. Bad job from stem to stern.

The Dylan Cantrell situation is a real downer. Suffers an injury and that was the end of it. I have to think he gets picked up down the line. He has what it takes to play in the NFL. The Chargers still haven't had a white WR since who the hell knows when.

Screw the Bears. They dump productive players like Gentry and Nall. I have no time for this team.

And screw the Jets too. They never had any interest in incorporating WR Chad Hansen into their offense.

But some bullets were dodged. Despite the calls for Apke's head he stuck and so did Trey Quinn who had no business being the last player selected in the draft. Gruden's brother is not letting the ******* brigade dictate his moves and like many rookies Apke had an up and down preseason but his talent is enormous. Great choice to keep him.

The Bengals did a good job. LB Vigil who many thought would be gone stuck. So did WR Erickson and athletic back up QB Jeff Driskel.

On the back up QB note exciting Taysom Hill stuck with the Saints as a third string QB/special teams mascot.

As mentioned Switzer made the Steelers roster and if he can contribute all of a sudden the Steelers aren't a do not enter team anymore. But that is a mighty big if given Tomlin's long aversion to white skill players.

And as noted too the Packers kept WR Kumerow. Also kept edge player Kyler Fackrell who most predicted would be cut.

And the Bucs not a team usually associated with white skill players has two very solid WRs in Justin Watson and Adam Humphries.

But only two of the five WRs drafted this year stuck and barely at that. Proehl and Berrios never registered in preseason.

But it could have been worse folks.

Heretic

Master
Diggs makes as much as Jordy, Edelman and Thielan combined!!!!!????? Black privilege is alive and well! Wow! Class action lawsuit has to happen. There's no way these guys don't know what's going on.
Black Privilege > "Moneyball" in the NFL. "Moneyball" would be very successful in the NFL if followed without any consideration of race whatsoever...strictly inputs and outputs from a computer algorithm that didn't take race into consideration. It's the reason why teams like Chicago and many others rarely rise above mediocrity, because they value the never-realized "potential" of "upside" above actual merit.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So it looks just 15 White receivers to open the season, less than 10% at the position, unless I missed some:

Jordy
Thielen
Zylstra
Edelman (4 game suspension)
Hogan
Beasley
Erickson (will likely be used as kick returner only)
Quinn
Amendola
Humphries (role likely reduced this year with Desean Jackson playing more slot with the emergence on the outside of Godwin)
Watson (wouldn't be surprising if he ends up cut or on a practice squad at some point)
Jordan Taylor (thought he would be cut but don't think he has)
Trent Taylor
Cooper Kupp
Jake Kumerow (likely made team only because Rodgers talked him up so much)