2017 New England Patriots

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I see both as positive. Apparently, the new GM of Detroit is serious about them becoming more like NE, even though Patricia's defenses were mostly coal. Could he really be any worse than Caldwell? Same with Indy...could it really get any worse? They used to be relatively White-friendly (and had success), but have spent the last several years trying to prove they aren't "racist" or thinking that blackening the roster would get them over-the-top and a ticket to the Super Bowl, when just the opposite has happened.
I would like to be Pollyanna-ish about this, but don't think it will be significant. Sure, they can't be any worse than who they are replacing, but to see conscious roster whitening is unlikely. Sure, whites may get a few more opportunities, or rather less obstacles, but not any more than the league average.

Heretic

Master
I would like to be Pollyanna-ish about this, but don't think it will be significant. Sure, they can't be any worse than who they are replacing, but to see conscious roster whitening is unlikely. Sure, whites may get a few more opportunities, or rather less obstacles, but not any more than the league average.
I think it could be along the lines of what Lynch is doing at SF, which is somewhat significant, depending on how one interprets that term.