2016 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know how many posters are around due to the forum's problems, but for those who are, post in this thread as the main NFL forum is unable to be accessed at the current time. I will move or merge this one with the one that was previously started when possible.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I've only tuned into the game at the half. Seems like Hoyer has had as bad a half as possible. Fortunately the Texans can still win this. If Hoyer can't get the ship righted, O'Brien will have to turn to Weeden.

As as an aside, Porky Pig Reid looks like he is wearing a moo moo. He might have surpassed Fat Rex in the girth department.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A book could be written covering all the disgraceful behavior exhibited during the Bengals-Steelers game. In a nutshell, it was a brilliant display of black stupidity and impulsiveness, social pathologies allowed to fester and bear endless poisonous fruit by a society based on lies that panders to blacks and constantly excuses their behavior and holds them to far lower standards than everyone else.

Mike Tomlin said afterwards that the two teams did a great job of representing the AFC North and what it stands for. Well, what they did was a great job of showing how the Caste System has ruined the NFL and how affirmative action and endless lionizing and worshiping of blacks has ruined society generally. But of course the media will sweep it under the rug and certainly won't dare discuss the racial lessons that were so openly displayed.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
At least they can't blame that loss on Andy Dalton. I was surprised how strong the condemnation of Marvin Lewis was by Bill Cowher. Basically saying it is job to control his players.

The Hock

Master
During the pre-game security people, or baby sitters, or social workers, or whatever they were, were stationed at the fifty yard line to keep the teams apart. One of the broadcasters said that was a first for him.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Both the steelers and bengals defensive players were out of control. There was no impulse control present at all during that game - it was pathetic. The Bengals had the game won and gave it away all based upon the moronic buffoonish antics of their affletes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm not naive but I have been reading comments on the Bengals implosion last night and almost all of them seem the be from people fed up with the thuggish buffoons - celebrating after tackles and 4 yard catches, personal foul penalties and all of the other stuff blacks are renowned for. Perhaps this game might be another crack in the caste system.

The antics aren't only limited to the Bengals as affletes on all 32 teams are guilty of them. NFL owners, gms, coaches and scouts are responsible for creating the culture that is so prevalent in the NFL. I hope this game turned more people away from the league.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jeremy Hill's fumble while the Bengals had the ball 1st and 10 at the Steelers 26 following Burfict's interception of Landry Jones with less than two minutes left was the miscue that preceded the Burfict and Jones "Black Boys Gone Wild" grand finale. Hill was only holding the ball with one hand when he fumbled.

Hill had hobbled off the field shortly before that and the Bengals were forced to use overachiever Rex Burkhead as Giovanni Bernard had been KO'd earlier by Ryan Shazier.

Burkhead immediately got a carry, good for 4 yards, and was in for one or two more plays before Hill unfortunately returned. Burkhead would have excelled at the short dump-off passes McCarren was throwing at that time of the game, mixed in with the occasional run. One thing for sure -- Burkhead would have been holding the ball with two hands on rushes near the end of the game, unlike Hill. It's another way in which pro football has been degraded when it comes to fundamentals -- even at the most crucial moments of a playoff game, a running back can't be bothered to hold onto the ball with both hands.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not naive but I have been reading comments on the Bengals implosion last night and almost all of them seem the be from people fed up with the thuggish buffoons - celebrating after tackles and 4 yard catches, personal foul penalties and all of the other stuff blacks are renowned for. Perhaps this game might be another crack in the caste system.

The antics aren't only limited to the Bengals as affletes on all 32 teams are guilty of them. NFL owners, gms, coaches and scouts are responsible for creating the culture that is so prevalent in the NFL. I hope this game turned more people away from the league.

I was happy to hear Jim Nantz finally refer to the behavior of both teams, particularly the Bengals, as "disgraceful," though it took until very late in the game for him to work up the courage to state the obvious. And motormouth Phil Simms agreed with him. But that's about as far as I expect it to be taken given that the "conversation about race" in this country is restricted to very one-sided parameters. Anonymous comments are about the only way for dissent to be expressed, which is why comments are more and more being eliminated after articles by the larger websites.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just saw a black sumo push the white center Berger in the back well after the play - no penalty called.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was happy to hear Jim Nantz finally refer to the behavior of both teams, particularly the Bengals, as "disgraceful," though it took until very late in the game for him to work up the courage to state the obvious. And motormouth Phil Simms agreed with him. But that's about as far as I expect it to be taken given that the "conversation about race" in this country is restricted to very one-sided parameters. Anonymous comments are about the only way for dissent to be expressed, which is why comments are more and more being eliminated after articles by the larger websites.

Very true. I know you get a little discouraged by the anonymous comments on articles Don. I actually think they are a positive step as it lets
people realize they are not isolated with their thoughts. It's a baby step but it is one in the right direction. I think it's only a matter of time before the race conversation is opened back up and white people begin to slowly start speaking up in a public forum.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
A book could be written covering all the disgraceful behavior exhibited during the Bengals-Steelers game. In a nutshell, it was a brilliant display of black stupidity and impulsiveness, social pathologies allowed to fester and bear endless poisonous fruit by a society based on lies that panders to blacks and constantly excuses their behavior and holds them to far lower standards than everyone else.

Mike Tomlin said afterwards that the two teams did a great job of representing the AFC North and what it stands for. Well, what they did was a great job of showing how the Caste System has ruined the NFL and how affirmative action and endless lionizing and worshiping of blacks has ruined society generally. But of course the media will sweep it under the rug and certainly won't dare discuss the racial lessons that were so openly displayed.
Excellent summary!

The Caste NFL and society in a nutshell. As Leonardfan said, games like this can only open up more people's eyes to this farce.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Very true. I know you get a little discouraged by the anonymous comments on articles Don. I actually think they are a positive step as it lets
people realize they are not isolated with their thoughts. It's a baby step but it is one in the right direction. I think it's only a matter of time before the race conversation is opened back up and white people begin to slowly start speaking up in a public forum.

I enjoy them; the problem is that more and more websites are curtailing or eliminating them, because they are one of the last ways the general public can see that many people are not in step with "political correctness."

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Alright back online! As a reminder there is Caste Football Facebook page were members can go to get news about the site status that Don was good enough to provide. You don't have to be a member of Facebook to visit the page.

I'm curious if anybody did that besides the two other people that posted there?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wilson picked on 4th down after getting bailed out earlier on the drive by a very good Baldwin one handed catch on 3rd and long. The throw was very high.

Clearly the fridgid weather is a factor, but both black quarterbacks have looked totally inept. I recall the NFC Championship game in 07/08 in very similar weather conditions in Green Bay. Brett Favre and Eli Manning both played much better. I don't think it's a stretch to say Whites can handle the cold much, much better than blacks.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Watching the Viking/Blackhawk snooze fest and I wonder if it ever occurs to anyone that having two teams made up of guys whose ancestors come from the subtropics has any effect on their ability to play in sub zero weather?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Alright back online! As a reminder there is Caste Football Facebook page were members can go to get news about the site status that Don was good enough to provide. You don't have to be a member of Facebook to visit the page.

I'm curious if anybody did that besides the two other people that posted there?

I just kept coming back and checking the main page of the forum.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I enjoy them; the problem is that more and more websites are curtailing or eliminating them, because they are one of the last ways the general public can see that many people are not in step with "political correctness."

Oh ok - I just always got the feeling you did not think they did any good. Glad that has been clarified.

I think as sites censor the comment sections that also leads to more and more people waking up. They are doing their best to get the internet under their control in order to dictate the news in the approved narrative of the past 50 years. As old media continues to die out and its sphere of influence shrinks, those in charge are doing there best to divide and conquer the alternative media that the internet has spawned.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Oh ok - I just always got the feeling you did not think they did any good. Glad that has been clarified.

I think as sites censor the comment sections that also leads to more and more people waking up. They are doing their best to get the internet under their control in order to dictate the news in the approved narrative of the past 50 years. As old media continues to die out and its sphere of influence shrinks, those in charge are doing there best to divide and conquer the alternative media that the internet has spawned.

The point I keep trying to make, perhaps too often, is that sooner or later those who are aware of what's going on are going to have to leave the comfort of their keyboard anonymity and engage in real life activism if they are serious about trying to change what's going on. At the very least join the groups and financially support those who are.

The internet isn't going to be outright censored; dissent is going to increasingly be marginalized through different techniques just as it long has been in real life. And even if it isn't a movement can't be built solely, or even mostly, from a keyboard.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I knew when that snap went over Wilson's had that he would get a big play out of it. That guy sh×ts gold. Like the last Super Bowl when his long desperation heave was tipped and caught for what should have been the play that lead to an underserved win.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I knew when that snap went over Wilson's had that he would get a big play out of it. That guy sh×ts gold. Like the last Super Bowl when his long desperation heave was tipped and caught for what should have been the play that lead to an underserved win.
Yep, I had the same feeling. Seattle is like the killer in horror films. Every time they appear dead they come back again and again and again.....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This game has been a lot like the Cincy-Pitt game. The Steelers had three straight field goals and then a TD before the Bengals came back in the 4th quarter before clutching defeat from the jaws of victory. This one also had three straight FGs by the Vikings before Seattle began its late comeback.

Riggins44

Master
Jeremy Hill's fumble while the Bengals had the ball 1st and 10 at the Steelers 26 following Burfict's interception of Landry Jones with less than two minutes left was the miscue that preceded the Burfict and Jones "Black Boys Gone Wild" grand finale. Hill was only holding the ball with one hand when he fumbled.

Hill had hobbled off the field shortly before that and the Bengals were forced to use overachiever Rex Burkhead as Giovanni Bernard had been KO'd earlier by Ryan Shazier.

Burkhead immediately got a carry, good for 4 yards, and was in for one or two more plays before Hill unfortunately returned. Burkhead would have excelled at the short dump-off passes McCarren was throwing at that time of the game, mixed in with the occasional run. One thing for sure -- Burkhead would have been holding the ball with two hands on rushes near the end of the game, unlike Hill. It's another way in which pro football has been degraded when it comes to fundamentals -- even at the most crucial moments of a playoff game, a running back can't be bothered to hold onto the ball with both hands.

On the play where Peterson fumbled the ball he was also carrying the ball with one hand. Extremely careless, especially for the BEST RB in the league, who you would think would know better.

Riggins44

Master
Alright Minnesota, you have the ball at the Seattle 20 with 1:20 left and down by one. If you are at all competent and intelligent, YOU CAN'T FU$$ THIS UP!!!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hahaha, you can't make this crap up.

Seattle is by far the LUCKIEST team I've ever seen.