2016 New England Patriots

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Amendola suffered a high ankle sprain and might be out until the playoffs. At least he won't be put on IR...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ankle-sprain-hoping-to-return-for-postseason/

Danny suffered the injury on a punt return while filling in for CB Cyrus Jones, another highly-drafted bust from Alabama who was benched after fumbling multiple times while returning punts.

Amendola made some amazing plays during NE's 2014-2015 Superbowl run and I'm hoping for him to return and shine in the biggest playoff moments...

new-england-trick-play-against-baltimore.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Pats signed WR Griff Whalen due to Amendola injury! Haha literally only one of 2 teams in NFL that employs white wide receivers.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The Whalen signing is an unbelievably pleasant surprise. When was the last time an NFL team had FOUR white WR's on their active roster? 40+ years ago? The only other WR's on the Patriot roster besides Edelman, Hogan, Amendola, and Whalen is rookie Malcolm Mitchell (who has flashed some talent of late) and Matthew Slater, who is exclusively a special teams gunner.

Whalen has abused the Patriots on several occasions, so perhaps they saw something they liked about him...

635831959937935950-93-ColtsPatriots-MK.JPG

In his amazing career, think of the sheer quantity of white WR's that Tom Brady has played: Tim Dwight, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, Austin Collie, Chris Hogan, and now Griff Whalen.

Last edited:

Ambrose

Master
A brief 2 minute video summary of Brady throwing over 400 against the Ravens on Monday Night Football. Some of those throws through traffic really show why he may be the best quarterback ever. And, a good bonus, Gronk's replacement Hogan is all over the field and a deep threat running wide open for a touchdown against three stooges.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Pats cut Whalen for Floyd... Whalen another in a long line of white wide receivers that is signed then purged(what tenth time now?) Even when you're on one oft he most white friendly teams in NFL for last few decade. It isn't easy being a journeyman white wr. You can do everything right, but an afflete with more upside will take your spot despite the afflete getting flicked with a DUI. Sick world.

Ambrose

Master
Pats cut Whalen for Floyd... Whalen another in a long line of white wide receivers that is signed then purged(what tenth time now?) Even when you're on one oft he most white friendly teams in NFL for last few decade. It isn't easy being a journeyman white wr. You can do everything right, but an afflete with more upside will take your spot despite the afflete getting flicked with a DUI. Sick world.

Maybe? But I bet Belichick got a call from the league's whip telling them to lay off this white favoritism or they'll be some bad calls against them.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Maybe? But I bet Belichick got a call from the league's whip telling them to lay off this white favoritism or they'll be some bad calls against them.

Eh maybe but if that were the case this Pats Dynasty would be a myth !

Ambrose

Master
Patriots putting the Dophins through hoops today with yet another pasting of all comers. Edelman with a touchdown, Shea McClellan with an amazing return (near touchdown). Brady just waving his white arms into the NFL boardmen's eyes every day every game every week.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Man, I hope the Pats draft Christian M & make another Super Bowl run.

Phall

Master
In a turn of discouraging news, Chris Long has signed on to be the token white guy refusing a visit to Trump's White House. Whether or not Long intended to loudly advertise his decision, this political act represents a "unified front" of sorts against Trump's majority-favored decisions to inhibit unfettered immigration and reduce invitation for Islamic colonization. An open letter appeared in "little Morty Zuckerman's" failing NY Daily News this week, publicly calling for Long to boycott the elected President. By responding, Long is encouraging more of this behavior from the propaganda machines in sports journalism and mainstream media.

Here is a link to the letter, which is stupid: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/chris-long-join-teammates-stand-trump-article-1.2968224

Apparently, Chris Long has found some eloquent words this past year to pass along blessing to Colin Kaepernick's anthem protests, including the retarded phrases "systemic oppression" and "white privilege." Long does not appear to be a homosexual, so I wonder when this dimming star first began to resent himself and his white countrymen/customers.

Ambrose

Master
In a turn of discouraging news, Chris Long has signed on to be the token white guy refusing a visit to Trump's White House. Whether or not Long intended to loudly advertise his decision, this political act represents a "unified front" of sorts against Trump's majority-favored decisions to inhibit unfettered immigration and reduce invitation for Islamic colonization. An open letter appeared in "little Morty Zuckerman's" failing NY Daily News this week, publicly calling for Long to boycott the elected President. By responding, Long is encouraging more of this behavior from the propaganda machines in sports journalism and mainstream media.

Here is a link to the letter, which is stupid: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/chris-long-join-teammates-stand-trump-article-1.2968224

Apparently, Chris Long has found some eloquent words this past year to pass along blessing to Colin Kaepernick's anthem protests, including the retarded phrases "systemic oppression" and "white privilege." Long does not appear to be a homosexual, so I wonder when this dimming star first began to resent himself and his white countrymen/customers.

Long: strong back and a weak mind. In any conflict, there are always some causalities...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Long: strong back and a weak mind. In any conflict, there are always some causalities...

He's just kissing up to his afroletic team mates.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Chris Long has a tattoo on his arm that reads "high motor." This beady-eyed piece of trash inks the very slurs employed by the Caste System to deride his athletic ability on his body...so it's no stretch that he's a SJW, BLM activist who detests Trump. You could actually see part of that self-abhorring tattoo as he was being interviewed on the field with his wife and infant child after winning the SB last Sunday.

You can see the "motor" part near his left elbow...
IMG_4269.JPG

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Chris Long has a tattoo on his arm that reads "high motor." This beady-eyed piece of trash inks the very slurs employed by the Caste System to deride his athletic ability on his body...so it's no stretch that he's a SJW, BLM activist who detests Trump. You could actually see part of that self-abhorring tattoo as he was being interviewed on the field with his wife and infant child after winning the SB last Sunday.

View attachment 1597

That high motor ran out of gas a few years ago and his sack production has sharply declined. Long was fortunate to even be apart of New England's team this season. He should shut up and appreciate his ring. Used to be a fan of him , now could give a dang if I ever hear from the guy again.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

View attachment 1597

This walking twat Long can kiss my a-s. I am so sick of these drunk white liberals who support multiculturalism.

The Hock

Master
Looks like Mr. Long is projecting his upbringing as the offspring of an NFL hall of famer on to the rest of us average Joe working class whites. Most of the SJW types and radicals some from the middle or upper middle class. That's why they still don't understand why Trump beat that bitch's ass in those key states.

Riggins44

Master
Really, really disappointed in Chris Long. He unknowingly helps our cause yet is actually suicidal towards his culture, nation, and race.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I watched the “Mic’d Up” version of Superbowl 51 and noticed some really cool moments…

All three of the white Patriot WR’s (Edelman, Hogan, Amendola) came together, shook hands, and smashed helmets only seconds before starting the legendary overtime drive to win the title…

Untitled.jpg

Something else I noticed was the great leadership of Julian Edelman. The entire game, he exuded sheer positivity, constantly reinforcing the fact that the Pats would win, despite the grimmest of odds.
In fact, after the Pats emerged from the halftime break, while sitting next to Brady on the bench, he kept repeating the words: “it’s gunna be one hell of a story” [when they come back and win SB 51]. Brady responds: “hell yeah.”

Then, right before the famous OT drive, Edelman says to Brady: “Let’s go win this thing for your mom, bro.”

After they won, Edelman screamed out to Brady: “What did I say at halftime?! It’s gunna be one hell of a story!”

Belichick had a semi-human moment when he hugged Edelman after the game and said: “Oh my god, they counted us out 20 times!” Edelman responds: “Gotta believe, coach.” And Belichick says: “Oh, hell yeah!”

For many years, we all talked about the greatness of Wes Welker and how much his stellar contributions opened doors for other white WR’s since his “breakout” campaign in 2007. Edelman is constantly compared to Wes, despite the fact that their physiques, measurables, off-field, and on-field personalities differ immensely.

Wes was a less serious guy, a “prankster” in the locker room who frequently joked around with the media and never got into scuffles, “talked trash” to opponents on the field, or gave fiery “pep talks” on the sideline. Welker and Belichick didn’t get along at times and their clash of personalities was well-documented.

Edelman might be the exact opposite. He’s highly serious during games, endlessly cheerleading and supporting his teammates on the sideline, fighting viciously with opponents (verbally and physically), and seems to have supreme respect for Belichick.

I never thought a white Patriot WR would be more important to the cause of fighting the Caste System than Wes Welker…but Edelman seems to have eclipsed Wes with his stellar performances in Superbowl 49 and Superbowl 51. Unfortunately, Welker is remembered for his “drop” against the Giants in Superbowl 46, and Edelman is remembered for his game-winning TD in SB 49 and his amazing catch in SB 51…

For 2017, the 3 white WRs are all under contract and Gronkowski will hopefully return to greatness. RT Sebastian Vollmer should be back, too. In fact, I believe the only white players on the entire roster that are currently free agents are FB James Develin and DE/SJW, Chris Long. As for the black players, I'd love to see LeGarrette Blount, Martellus Bennett, and sumo OT Cameron Flemming leave via free agency this off-season. In the draft, I'd love to see the Pats add a white OT. As for McCaffrey, who experts universally believe the Pats will select in their "mock draft," I hope he goes elsewhere. The Colts would be a great landing spot.

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Patriot roster updates:

RT Sebastian Vollmer has been released. He could retire due to injuries. Too bad: https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...ian-vollmer/vDZDSBhemoG5hKnhLQs6TO/story.html

FB James Develin was offered a contract and re-signed with the Pats: http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...iots_ink_new_deal_with_fullback_james_develin

DE/SJW, Chris Long, stated that he will not re-sign with the Patriots. He probably wasn't conformable being around so many white players, a white-friendly team culture, and playing for a coach/owner/QB who openly supported Trump. Good riddance: https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...th-patriots/tYwpWjCr9qmC8gyxK7aSFO/story.html

Many prominent black players could leave NE this week. Blount, Bennett, Hightower, Ryan, Harmon, Bulter, Flemming, Floyd, Sheard, and Branch. I'd particularly love to see the obnoxious Martellus Bennett sign elsewhere. Rumor has it that the Pats could let LB Dont'a Hightower leave via FA and are interested in signing Falcons LB, Paul Worrilow. That would be awesome: http://chowderandchampions.com/2017...mors-linebacker-paul-worrilow-on-teams-radar/

The Patriots White WR Trio having fun during the victory parade...

Untitled.jpg

It would be great to see these athletes stay together for another year or two, as the NFL clearly has no answer for these guys. Hogan, the deep threat. Edelman, the tough, intermediate route-runner. Amendola, the clutch 3rd down chain-mover. Unfortunately, Amendola could be cut later this week unless he takes another pay cut.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Patriots may be interested in Brandon Marshall, which if it happens would likely mean the end of Amendola's run with the team. I can see Marshall being one of those veterans that Belichick likes but hopefully it won't happen.

Worrilow would be a great signing. He was quicker and faster than ever last season even though he was benched; he'll be a monster tackler for any team that starts him in the middle.

PHillisFan

Master

Screw Chris Long and screw that ultra ****** journalist Chuck Modiano.