2015 Oklahoma State Cowboys

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are your starting white Cowboys for Oklahoma State in 2015. Coach Mike Gundy (a former OSU QB himself) seems to love white QBs and will utilize whites on offense at most every position (except for, of course, RB, where he's let talented RB Caleb Muncrief waste away). He loves his defenses to be coal black though, with not one white on the 2-deep, and safety Dylan Harding the only white player on the depth chart at all. OSU started 3, 5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 6, 6, and 5 Whites since '06, so they have never been that friendly to white players. Expect an increase of 3 white starters for a total of 8 this year. OSU rises to it's highest white starter total in 9 years. Mason Rudolph appears to be taking over for the inconsistent J.W. Walsh, last year's starter. White backups: QB J.W. Walsh, FB Britton Abbott, TE Zach Veatch, WR Austin Hays, LT Matt Mucha, C Colby Hegwood, and RT Brandon Pertile. I'll make a prediction that despite so much "athleticism, upside, and talent" the defense will still be "mysteriously" bad this year.

Offense
QB - Mason Rudolph
FB - Jeremy Seaton
WR - Austin Hays
WR - David Glidden
TE - Blake Jarwin
LG - Michael Wilson
C - Brad Lundblade
RT - Zachary Crabtree

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mason Rudolph burst onto the scene late last year. Looking forward to seeing what he can do as the full time starter as a sophomore.

referendum

Mentor
I'm wondering about David Glidden. On the depth charts the Cowboys have a base formation of four WR's, and he's one of them. I wonder if he is considered one of the top go to guys of the WR's.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here's some updates to the Cowboys from their opening depth chart:

WR Austin Hays is now a starter!!

There is also some shuffling along the OL

C Brad Lundblade is the starter.
Michael Wilson is the LG now.
Zach Crabtree is now the RT.

What does this mean? Absolutely nothing, as the OL still only has 3 white starters.

Also, Gundy actually has a couple of pale faces on the defensive depth chart: DE Cole Walterscheid is 3rd string, and Dylan Harding is the backup FS.

All in all: a gain of 1 paleface.