2014 Miami Hurricanes

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Since 2005 The U has started 4, 4, 4, 2, 4, 2, 4, and 5 whites. There was no write up for last year, but from seeing part of their game with FSU they were likely around 3. With starting QB Ryan Williams expected to be gone until at least week 6, Kansas transfer Jake Heaps is battling a freshman for the starting position. On defense, 4 year starter Anthony Chickillo will return to his starting role as he solidifies a potential NFL future. The entire back up o-line is white.

Offense -
QB - Jake Heaps (in a battle for position)
FB - Ronald Regula (in a battle for position)
LG - Hunter Wells
C - Shane McDermott

Defense -
DE - Anthony Chickillo

Back ups looking at time include true freshman WR Braxton Berrios, TE Beau Sandland, LT Kc McDermott, LG Jon Feliciano, C Nick Linder, RG/C Alex Gall, and RT Taylor Gadbois.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am hoping Heaps wins the position battle and keeps the seat warm for Kevin Olsen. Their is some mixed breed QB they brought in this year that I would rather never see take a snap.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
As expected Jake Heaps lost the QB job to a freshman. This doesn't surprise me because I think Heaps was the worst QB BYU ever had. He is nothing more than proof that Rivals is the worst site in determining college skill. Just like Xavier Lee.

WSTD14

Olson's a wrap. His arrest on Monday was really last straw, and now he's totally withdrawn from Miami.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Olson's a wrap. His arrest on Monday was really last straw, and now he's totally withdrawn from Miami.

That's a shame.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer