2014 Buffalo Bills

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As of today the Bills have 3 Whites slated to start on the o-line -- Erik Pears at RT, Kraig Urbik at RG and Eric Wood at center. Scott Chandler is the starting tight end. On defense the great tackle Kyle Williams is the only White player going four-deep on the depth chart.

A bright spot on a team otherwise going all-in on the Caste System is receiver Chris Hogan, who should make the team and may even end up as their slot receiver, though he has already been through an agonizingly long racial apprenticeship (the Bills being his fourth NFL team since 2011) that may or may not be continued this season on the Caste Bills. At least this article sounds encouraging:

It wasn't a mirage.

On Sunday night, Chris Hogan took reps at slot receiver with the Bills' first-team offense in a 17-13 loss to the Giants while Robert Woods watched from the sideline until the second-team unit came in. At practice on Tuesday, Hogan was again getting the majority of reps in the slot with the first team, and Woods was mixing in at the outside receiver spots.

Hogan has earned every rep he's gotten during training camp. Whether it's the extra routes he's running after practice or the daily work he does with the JUGS machine while most of his teammates are in the locker room, Hogan is taking advantage of every minute he's on the field. It paid off with extra playing time on Sunday.

"For me, it's really just a testament to how hard I've been working," Hogan said. "I'm just trying to get these opportunities, and when I'm getting them, I'm making the most of them. I like to be that guy to come out here and I don't make mistakes, I don't drop a lot of balls."

Hogan has been that guy early in camp, and it's providing a bit of added competition to an already strong wide receiver depth chart.

"That's the challenge, you have to push each other to be better," Woods said. "The more competition, the better the team is."

Coach Doug Marrone didn't have much else to add in regards to why Hogan was playing ahead of Woods on Saturday.

full article: http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bil...ris_hogan_robert_woods_bills_depth_chart.html

TwentyTwo

Master
Encouraging news on Chris Hogan...was hoping to see him make an impact this season!

Still perplexed as to what has happened to Brandon Kaufman? He was on the practice squad at the end of last season...& last Pre Season he caught ALL 6 passes thrown to him including a TD & acrobatic catch! You'd think another team would pick him up with his 4.5 speed at 6'-5"?? Caste System at work as last years rookie white WR Crop was completely banished after Swope retired due to concussions?

The Bills should have 2 white starters on defense...They will not be the same w/o LB Kiko Alonso(nearly Won NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year) who is out for the year w knee injury during the off season training.

Kyle Williams was the most under-rated D-Tackle in the NFL for too many years...glad he's getting the Pro Bowl respect he finally earned!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Kyle Williams is one of the best defensive players in the league. Williams is one of the few white defensive tackles in the league.

The fact that Williams can play well shows that whites can play the defensive tackle position. It defies the odds that there are so few white tackles in the league.

The lack of white defensive tackles in the NFL is a result of racist discrimination against whites at both the college and pro levels. Many whites are denied opportunities at the college level, so they can't progress to the pro level. Those that do get a chance at the college level aren't given a fair shot at the pro level.

The result? Few white DTs in the NFL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The black racist gm Whaley has turned the bills into a coal black nightmare. Manuel will continue to get hyped as a breakout player even though he will be inconsistent and average at best. They threw away next years 1st round pick on Watkins. I hope the bills stink this year and the new ownership fires the black racist Whaley, coaching staff and personnel department.

Kyle Williams is one of the best dts in the league. The typical caste move to cleanse the defensive
line of white players in college by converting them over to offensive line.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Chris Hogan got screwed here in Miami. I'm glad to see that he caught on with another team in the Bills. I remember wanting him to make the team so bad, but instead they went with garbage WR's Legadu Naanee and Armon Binns. I guess two white WR's (him and Hartline) would have been too much for the caste system.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
He had a brilliant strip sack last weekend. All-pro player.

Am i right that one of the Seahawks guards was drafted as a DT and then converted by Caste clown Carroll? :icon_mad:

Williams is a stud, And yes JR Sweezy!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Apparently EJ Manuel has been playing like crap. As usual he will be given a minimum of several years to reach his tremendous "upside" as will the other great black dope Geno Smiff. Smiff might be the worst quarterback I have ever seen, even worse than Jamarcus Russell.

PamelaOC

Banned
Offensive linemen have to be smart to be good. Defensive tackles...not so much. Look at the average Wonderlic scores. Still, it's good to see a white player succeeding in any black-dominated position.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Bills have a bad "Affirmative Action" general manager, Doug Whaley. He's already set the franchise back.

In this year's draft Whaley traded a first and a fourth round pick in 2015 to move up 5 spaces in the first round to draft a wide receiver. Later he traded Stevie Johnson, an established wide receiver already on the roster. So it's a lateral move and now the Bills don't have a first round pick next year.

The Bills desperately needed to address their quarterback situation in this year's draft. Their starter is EJ Manuel who was frequently injured last year and was bad when he wasn't.

The Bills drafted no quarterbacks in 2014. Whaley passed over good white quarterback prospects such as Garoppolo, Savage and Mettenberger.

Whaley had an all black draft, ignoring white players who might help the team. He passed over superior white prospects to draft inferior black prospects. For example, in the second round he drafted a black offensive tackle, Cyrus Kouandjio, who did not test out well athletically and has knee problems. He passed over a white offensive tackle, Jack Mewhort, who tested out better athletically and does not have knee problems.

The Bills will likely be bad this year. The first round pick they would have had next year will likely be a high one so it sets them back as far as rebuilding goes.

It looks like more seasons of losing for Bills fans.

white is right

Hall of Famer
As a quasi DWF of the Bills, the club actually had some good news for once as they signed Kyle Orton to be the back up to Manuel. The bad news is that barring injury he won't see the field unless the team is off to a hideous start and need to run the table to make the playoffs. :faint2:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I hope the Bills aren't planning to go with two quarterbacks because EJ Manuel can't stay healthy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports new Bills QB Kyle Orton will make $5 million this season. As former Rotoworlder Chris Wesseling points out, that's as much as Josh McCown is making this season. The Bills have clearly lost faith in E.J. Manuel, and appear ready to turn to Orton at a moment's notice. Manuel will keep his starting job to begin the season as Orton gets up to speed on the playbook, but has no room for error. With the Bills hoping to field one of the league's most run-heavy offenses, Orton will be a bottom-barrel QB2 if/when he gets the call to replace Manuel.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Sounds like Buffalo is already crumbling apart and we just finished up preseason. That didn't take long, Bills are due for a tough season thanks to Whaley.

white is right

Hall of Famer
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports new Bills QB Kyle Orton will make $5 million this season. As former Rotoworlder Chris Wesseling points out, that's as much as Josh McCown is making this season. The Bills have clearly lost faith in E.J. Manuel, and appear ready to turn to Orton at a moment's notice. Manuel will keep his starting job to begin the season as Orton gets up to speed on the playbook, but has no room for error. With the Bills hoping to field one of the league's most run-heavy offenses, Orton will be a bottom-barrel QB2 if/when he gets the call to replace Manuel.
More disarray in the Bills management. It looks like Morrone is going down with Manuel and has dared upper management to can him....:tape:http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
There appears to be a lot of dissension between coaches, personnel people and management in Buffalo.

This is a team in disarray and will probably not be very good this year.

Whaley has already made enough bad moves to warrant being fired but it might not happen due to his race. Black privilege. Blacks don't have to be good at their jobs to keep them.

We'll see what happens with the new ownership.

icsept

Master
Bills purchased by Terrence
Pegula for $1.4 billion. The consensus is that he overpaid by 25%, similar to Ballmers purchase of the Clippers. I can't find any evidence that Pegula is Jewish, but he is 100% Jew approved. He made his money in energy and real estate, and spends his money on politics, philanthropy, entertainment industry and sports. Expect a new stadium in Buffalo to be heavily financed by the public.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Jets-Bills game, scheduled to be played in Buffalo, has been cancelled due to a mere 4 feet of snow.

IMO the teams should have gotten snowshoes and played anyway. The fans could build igloos and snowmen in the parking lot.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Jets-Bills game, scheduled to be played in Buffalo, has been cancelled due to a mere 4 feet of snow.

IMO the teams should have gotten snowshoes and played anyway. The fans could build igloos and snowmen in the parking lot.

Watching football played in the snow has always been my favorite way to watch it. It's a shame the NFL has done this but its just another case of the pussification of the league by Goodell IMO.

I do believe that they can clear out all that snow in the next few days and travel into Buffalo will be fairly normal by saturday.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Simple solution hire fans $10 an hour to help with snow removal like they've done in GB for years and more recently*in Minnesota.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Watching football played in the snow has always been my favorite way to watch it. It's a shame the NFL has done this but its just another case of the pussification of the league by Goodell IMO.

I do believe that they can clear out all that snow in the next few days and travel into Buffalo will be fairly normal by saturday.
It sucks for Bills fans who most likely won't be able to make the trek to Detroit to see the team for the "home" game, but clearing the roads, parking lot and stadium from THIS much snow would be tough. We're talking over 5 feet of the stuff with another couple of feet due today. Also remember that state, county and city money is short since they have to pay for all of the services to the imported Somalis, Latin American refugees, and the blacks.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer