2014 Alabama Crimson Tide

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
Since 2006 there have been 5, 4, 3, 8, 4, 5, 5, and 5 white starters at Alabama. FSU transfer Jacob Coker is fighting a senior black quarterback for the starting job. Thankfully behind the black quarterback are a plethora of young white QBs and most fans and analysts seem to think Coker will not only win the job, but also develop into one of the nation's best passers. LB Dillon Lee takes over as the token defender, but is an athletic beast who is the lone reason to watch this team.

Offense -
QB - Jacob Coker
C - Ryan Kelly
G - Austin Sheperd

Defense -
LB - Dillon Lee

Two deep back ups include LG Ross Pierschbacher, C Bradley Bozeman, RT Grant Hill, TE Brian Vogler, and H-back Corey McCarron. Other white scholarship defensive players to look out for include LBs Walker Jones and Keith Holcomb, and DE Dakota Ball.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This past week the media has been pushing the black quarterback sims hard as the viable successor to mccarron. I think Coker is one of the most talented qbs in the nation and didn't transfer
to sit behind another afrolete.

i also read a terrible article on bspn about Alabama quarterbacks during the Saban era. I think bill Simmons or someone from his ****hole website grant land wrote it. If I find it I'll post it here.