2013 NFL Season Week 9

PHillisFan

Master
Another let down from Tuel. He started hot but then the mistakes started. Overthrown/Underthrown long balls. He did nothing to second guess the annointed black quarterback starter. Hopefully Manuel comes back and implodes.

Last edited:

PHillisFan

Master
I cannot believe the Jets are about to defeat the Saints after Smiff having done just about nothing!

woody39

Mentor
Reversed touchdown for Woodhead, reckon he was just in, still in there despite smacking his face! Love the way the commentator wonders why Woodhead is in there over matthews, maybe its because he is the better player?!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Woodhead 99 all purpose yards and a TD!
They stole that game winning TD from Woody naturally. You can clearly see that the ball nudged the pylon. TD plain and simple. His foot knocked over the pylon giving the corrupt league a reason to marginalize a great White skill player. F!

dwid

Hall of Famer
I cannot believe the Jets are about to defeat the Saints after Smiff having done just about nothing!

almost nothing is pretty damn close, a 44 yard pass to Greg Salas off of a screen and two mid range passes to Sudfield that got tons of yac. If this considered part of him "stringing a few games together" then words can't describe how terrible he is. 8/19 115 yards 0 tds.

If only the Saints had a receiver that could catch, like a Mike Hass. Both interceptions by Brees bounced off the receivers hands into the defenders. If only they still had some "smart overachieving" linebackers that "hustle" to the ball, they wouldn't have gotten gashed for so many rushing yards by Chris Ivory and Bowel Pilal.

Rob Ryan is supposed to be this genius, can't defeat his brother (who I consider the dumber of the two)? all he had to do was put 9, even 10 in the box and dare Smiff to pass, the few times they did that were incompletions, eventually he would have been picked off.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm interested to see how Nick Foles does today.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Cooper with 42 yarder!

Looks like Oakland is going to do the smart thing, and load up on McCoy. Foles should have a lot of opportunities. So far, so good.

woody39

Mentor
Eagles looking very white early on! Very important for us that Pryor get's knocked off his perch today and Foles plays well! Come on Eagles!

PHillisFan

Master
Gremlin with 0 Tds and 1 int will still get all accolades for the Redskin win. Pathetic.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The NFL steals the TD and game from the Woody and Chargers so that RGScree and Blackskins could get the game and hope for the rest of the season. The boobs announcing the game ejactulated on themselves when Scree connected on a 20 yarder.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
were my eyes deceiving me, or did the Eagles have 3 deceptively fast route runners split out wide on a play near the end of the first quarter? :shocked:

woody39

Mentor
Steve Gregory sharing play calling for defence with Hightower for Patriots today, and commentators and fans were saying he may not of been on the roster when they were cutting down to 53, shows what they know!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
touchdown Cooper!!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Cooper with insane TD grab!!