2013 Cincinnati Bengals

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Bengals are annually amongst Caste Football's "most despised teams" due to their history of giving 2nd, 3rd or 4th chances to criminal thugs of the darker persuasion. Of course Matt Jones, the White poster-boy of crime in the NFL for engaging in a victimless crime, was cut by this "bleeding heart" franchise. Normally I would not waste time writing about "Marvin X" Lewis, one of the longest tenured bad coaches in the NFL, and his squad but the Bengals drafted 3 of the more intriguing White prospects. I think we were all shocked that they selected premier pass-catching TE Tyler Eifert, athletic freakazoid DE Margus "Eastern Block" Hunt and powerful and shifty RB Rex Burkhead.

130716001018-eifert-single-image-cut.jpg

Caption: The Eifert Tower, Future Star?

Jermaine Gresham is a good player but hardly the star expected as a former 1st round pick. I'd expect Eifert to play often in 2 tight end sets, where he can be moved around to exploit match-ups. I've read he's being used as a slot receiver as well. Hopefully in the future he will overtake Gresham as the #1.

168609040_0_standard_352_0.jpg

Caption: The Hunt For Playing Time On A Blacks-only Defense

With his elite combination of length, frame, burst and upper body strength he could be an unstoppable pass rushing force. He also should block lots of passes like JJ Watt. His rotational snaps should increase as his football IQ increases.

7336716.jpg

Caption: Routinely Underrated Rex

Following in the NFL tradition, Rex was drafted by the same team that picked the "premier" running back in the same draft, Giovani Bernard. He'll assuredly be stuck behind him for years. Jacob Hester or Toby Gerhart anyone? It seems Rex will battle a slew of mediocre players in Peerman, Scott and Herron for the 3rd string back job. He'll have to prove he can play special teams too. I wouldn't expect more than a 3rd down role initially but eventually he could push Green-Ellis, a plodder if ever there was one, for his job. Or heck, he might get cut. This is the NFL after all!

This year the Bengals are featured on HBO's Hard Knocks again. Usually I wouldn't watch this mind-numbing, ebonics laden, negro love-fest but according to this article there could be some storylines of note to us.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/five-expected-storylines-on-the-bengals-season-of-hard-knocks/

-"Rex Burkhead’s quest to make the team"
-"The machine that is Margus Hunt"
-"Andy Dalton and A.J. Green"

The first 2 are no-brainers and Dalton (and even Green) are likeable guys. Maybe I'll watch my first Hard Knocks episode ever.

The Bengals look to start 5 Whites:

QB Andy Dalton
LT Andrew Whitworth
LG Clint Boling
C Trevor Robinson
RG Kevin Zeitler

A 6th White in Eifert could start if they run a double tight end set.

Other White guys of note are WRs Dane Sanzenbacher and Ryan Whalen. Sanzenbacher you'll remember from his days on the Bears suffering under "Uncle Tom" Lovie Smiff. Now he's fortunate to play under another anti-White but married to a White wife (prostitute?) head coach in Lewis. He's stuck behind slot receiver Andrew Hawkins and may be cut eventually.

940x.jpg

Caption: Sanzenbacher, German For Screwed Over?

Other White guys include:
QB John Skelton, Zac Robinson
T Dennis Roland, Tanner Hawkinson, Reid Fragel
G Mike Pollak
C Kyle Cook, T.J. Johnson
LB J.K. Schaffer

All in all 19 guys plus the 3 special teamers. Depressing as a unit but could be fun to watch Andy Dalton further develop, Rex Burhead get some carries, Tyler Eifert develop into a pass catching weapon, Margus Hunt terrorize opposing quarterbacks and either Dane Sanzenbacher or Ryan Whalen catching some passes.

dwid

Hall of Famer
well fortunately, Benard isn't all that great as he is cracked up to be. Cincy DWFs seem to like him and want him to get carries but keep mentioning his lack of top end speed, as if Lawfirm has been a burner. The bad part is that he is in Cincy, where Leonard couldn't get decent reps behind mediocre guys like Benson (3.5 ypc) Bernard Scott and then Lawfirm.

TwentyTwo

Master
Fantastic write up Freethinker! Complete with the visuals....Some interesting story lines for sure!

Looking forward to seeing Margus Hunt wreck havoc!

Rex is an under-rated athlete slamming basketballs at only 5'-11"...hopefully he stays healthy...you can never count this versatile back out!

Tyler Eifert will have a big impact! Going to make Dalton's life easier!

I like what the Bengals are doing with their O-Line. OT-Andrew Whitworth 6'7" 330 is finally getting the attention he deserves with Pro Bowl Invite...his fight years ago with massive John Henderson will go down in infamy...Whitworth getting his eyes gauged out thru the face mask; but then coming back with two nice shots to the head! Can't seem to locate the video anywhere.

Only 22 whites out of 80 in training camp??

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone else notice how everyone seems to be bashing Dalton? DWFs, columnists and "experts" all have said he is the weak link when all he has come in and done is win, get his team to they playoffs two years in a row and play the QB position very well.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Anyone else notice how everyone seems to be bashing Dalton? DWFs, columnists and "experts" all have said he is the weak link when all he has come in and done is win, get his team to they playoffs two years in a row and play the QB position very well.

All white players are targets.

Dalton has proven himself to be a very good quarterback. He will only get better.

He's been successful in the NFL and will continue to be successful.

Nevertheless the anti-whites will attack Dalton the way they always attack white people.

Hopefully the DWFs will catch on and start to wake up.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
940x.jpg

Caption: Sanzenbacher, German Screwed Over?

It was nice to see Dane Sanzenbacher playing well for “Marvin X’s†(haha, I like that) Bengals after a torturous stint with Lovie in Sh-tcago. His scintillating 71-yard punt return forced the vacuous-brained Jon Gruden to utter a few Casteon Platitudes (“duh, he’s not the fastest receiver, duh!â€), but it was the best play of the pre-season thus far…

[video=youtube;rqoUn8VfZ60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqoUn8VfZ60[/video]

Boy, if Sanzenbacher is allegedly such a slow-poke...how slow does that make the all-black coverage team giving chase, Chuckie?

As for “Sanzenbacher†being a German name, I’ve never been entirely sure. The last name “Bacher†is very common Germanic surname in PA and OH and, of course, pertains to a stream or river (probably given to men who worked on or near moving water). The closest German word to “Sanzen†I’ve ever heard is “Stanzen,†a term used to describe the act of stamping, embossing, or pressing something.

Anyway, it seems that Dane’s primary competition is former Patriot bust, Brandon Tate, who is a returner with little to offer in the receiving or kick coverage game. After a half-decent 2010 season, he was cut in New England in favor of Welker, Edelman, Ochocinco, Branch, and Slater back in 2011.

It's unlikely, but hopefully Dane and Whalen can both find a spot.

backrow

Hall of Famer
It was nice to see Dane Sanzenbacher playing well for “Marvin X’s†(haha, I like that) Bengals after a torturous stint with Lovie in Sh-tcago. His scintillating 71-yard punt return forced the vacuous-brained Jon Gruden to utter a few Casteon Platitudes (“duh, he’s not the fastest receiver, duh!â€), but it was the best play of the pre-season thus far…

[video=youtube;rqoUn8VfZ60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqoUn8VfZ60[/video]

Boy, if Sanzenbacher is allegedly such a slow-poke...how slow does that make the all-black coverage team giving chase, Chuckie?

As for “Sanzenbacher†being a German name, I’ve never been entirely sure. The last name “Bacher†is very common Germanic surname in PA and OH and, of course, pertains to a stream or river (probably given to men who worked on or near moving water). The closest German word to “Sanzen†I’ve ever heard is “Stanzen,†a term used to describe the act of stamping, embossing, or pressing something.

Anyway, it seems that Dane’s primary competition is former Patriot bust, Brandon Tate, who is a returner with little to offer in the receiving or kick coverage game. After a half-decent 2010 season, he was cut in New England in favor of Welker, Edelman, Ochocinco, Branch, and Slater back in 2011.

yup. they sure looked slow when he blew right past them on his TD catch as well...

as far as his last name, keep in mind that a lot of immigrants way back when dropped letters, there were transcription mistakes etc. i see a lot of misspelled Polish names in US. (not to mention some guys with a female -ska ending (must have kept mother's name at some point!)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

This amateur sport's writer agrees and thinks Dane could push Tate from the 53 man roster.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2013/8/9...r-could-push-brandon-tate-from-the-bengals-53

Also, from this same Cinci blog is an article highlighting 5 players who helped their chances after game 1. Sanzenbacher, Burkhead and Schaffer are included.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2013/8/9...rs-that-helped-their-cause-against/in/4367853

All in all, it was a very positive game for the White Bengals players last night. Like I mentioned when starting this thread, they could be a very interesting team to watch if things break our way.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just watching Hard Knocks. It's unwatchable. They're having a large segment about the mudsharks of Taylor Mays and Giovanni Bernard. No agenda here!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Post purge roster update:

QB (1) Andy Dalton
RB (1) Rex Burkhead
TE (1) Tyler Eifert
WR (2) Dane Sanzenbacher, Ryan Whalen
O-line (8) Andrew Whitworth, Clint Boling, Kyle Cook, Kevin Zeitler, Mike Pollak, Trevor Robinson, Tanner Hawkinson, Dennis Roland
DE (1) Margus Hunt
ST (3) Clark Harris, Mike Nugent, Kevin Huber

17 out of 53 and 5 White starters. I'll give them a C- for having a White running back and 2 receivers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Bengals could have a very dynamic offense this season and should have 7 Whites on offense at times when Eifert and one of the White receivers and/or Burkhead is on the field. They've moved to a mostly White o-line the past couple of years for the first time in a long time. I consider Burkhead a better runner than Hillis, so am hoping that an injury to Green-Ellis or Bernard opens the door for enough touches for his talent to show.

As the only White defensive player on the team Margus Hunt is truly not in Estonia any more.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I read where Vontaze Burfict was fined $10,000 for striking a Packers player in the groin in a 2013 game. When I read what happened and the relatively small amount of the fine I figured the player was white.

I was right. It was Ryan Taylor, a tight end for Green Bay.

Burfict should have been suspended for that incident.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I read where Vontaze Burfict was fined $10,000 for striking a Packers player in the groin in a 2013 game. When I read what happened and the relatively small amount of the fine I figured the player was white.

I was right. It was Ryan Taylor, a tight end for Green Bay.

Burfict should have been suspended for that incident.

It would be better to start a 2014 thread for the Bengals rather than post on the 2013 thread. . .