2012 NFL Week 6

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
The play of NFL corner backs is very literally on a pee wee football level. Any QB worth a damn at all should pass for 400 yards a game. These idiots have no fundamentals, poor footwork, cant tackle as good as my little brother in 8th grade, and most importantly they dont know what their assignments are. Its not rocket science to play that position, but many are clearly just lost out there. It makes no difference how fast you are if your blowing your assignments. It really chaps my hide because there is no excuse for this other than stupidity.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Did Hartline play? He didn't record a single reception and I thought I read somewhere he was questionable for this game.

He played. Tannehill rarely looked his way. He had just 2 targets while I was watching, don't know if there were any more or not but it was mostly short throws underneath and to Bush.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
He played. Tannehill rarely looked his way. He had just 2 targets while I was watching, don't know if there were any more or not but it was mostly short throws underneath and to Bush.

That's depressing. I thought I remember reading he had a hamstring injury although it was minor and he would probably play. Thought he might have sat or had limited reps. Hopefully he has a big game next week. He needs that 1,000 yard season.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
If he gets the 1000 yard season he will get the Mike Furray treatment.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's depressing. I thought I remember reading he had a hamstring injury although it was minor and he would probably play. Thought he might have sat or had limited reps. Hopefully he has a big game next week. He needs that 1,000 yard season.

His goose egg didn't help my fantasy teams today. I'm sure he'll bounce back. It was a tight defensive game which the Dolphins won. I think they were trying to minimize any potential mistakes by Tannehill, but I'm sure bigunreal will have a starkly different view in his weekly rant of gloom and negativity.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Thats very uncharacteristic for Alex Smith. Hes been golden protecting the ball this last season and a half.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It looks like Minnesota's mistakes are going to lead to a win for the media's favorite black quarterback Griffin :tsk:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
James Brown said during a highlight for the Redskins returning an INT for a TD something to the like of Griffin's return from injury inspiring great performances throughout the building for the Redskins :thumbdown:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Its great seeing Welker pop right back up after those affletes hit him and start their jive celebrating.

foobar75

Master
It's all setup now for the midget Wilson to be the hero, thanks to the lousy NE defense and some uncharacteristic mistakes by Brady. This game should've been long over.

Anak

Mentor
If Belichick is such a brilliant coach why does he keep the same weak links year after year? Why doesn't even develop the player already on his roster that showed a knack for the CB position?

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Ridley is averagning 2 yards a carry and Woodhead is averaging 6. yards a carry.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
When you watch Woodhead run, you can just tell that he has it all. Speed, explosivness and vision. So what do they do? Ignore him week after week. If the Pats lose another close one, I hate to say it but they deserve it. They ignore their best players and have a pathetic defense.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pretty frustrating to watch New England blow that game. Wilson is a one trick pony, he always rolls to the right when he throws the ball deep. It's not rocket science.

Anak

Mentor
Ridley 16 carries for 34 yards. Bolden and Woodhead 10 carries for 53 yards + Woodhead had 5 catches for 46 yards. Let's not forget that Ridley also had a catch... for 0 yards and he can't block to save his QB's life.

Best players play, always.

foobar75

Master
And it looks like RGIII with some heroics in DC. This is shaping up to be another ugly week, unless something good happens in the remaining 2 games.