2012 Buffalo Bills

TwentyTwo

Master
The current 90 man roster list 28 white players....

A total of 7 white players are projected to start...

*Offense* (6)
QB-Ryan Fitzpatrick
TE-Scott Chandler...6'-7"...36 rec most by Bills TE in 10 years
OG-Kraig Urbik
C-Eric Wood...Elite Athlete
OG-Andy Levitre
RT-Erik Pears

*Defense* (1)
DT-Kyle Williams...Pro Bowler; Best Player on Team; Great athlete; expects to be as good as new after surgery..missed 11 games

Should be interesting to see if some of the young Linebackers can break into the line-up...they should all land on the final 53-man roster....
Chris White(coming back from knee injury), Tank Carder(should start), Scott McKillop

DE's Chris Kelsay should remain in the rotation & Danny Batten has nice pass rush ability

Safties Nick Sukay & Nick Saenz both rookie free agents could battle for WSTD...Ian Wild(Mercyhurst) played Lacrosse was already cut...

TE...Lee Smith(6'-6" 265) looks to be 2nd string...

Tyler Thigpen is battling Vince Young for back-up QB

Disapointed not even one white WR in training camp??

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The first round of cuts by the Bills included these white players:

Jake Vermiglio (G), Danny Batten (LB), and Nick Sukay (S). Too bad here, as Batten and Sukay are better than most of the other back-7 players that they're keeping.

One a side note, the player that the Jets kept so that they could run Danny Woodhead out of town, David Clowney, was among the first round of cuts by the BILLS!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a quote from Chris Kelsay taking his (black) teammates on defense to task. I highly doubt he includes Kyle Williams among the slackers. The Buffalo sports media and Bills DWFs were ecstatic when Mario Williams signed with the team. He was treated like the King of Buffalo, but he's been a $100 million waste so far. Hardly surprising for those who follow the league closely and ignore the propaganda of the corporate media. Williams was easily replaced last year by Brooks Reed (and Connor Barwin). He's another vastly over-rated black "star."

Bills DE Chris Kelsay called out Buffalo's defense on Monday, suggesting some Bills players aren't giving 100 percent on the field. "We’ve got to understand what accountability means across the board, playing hard every play," said Kelsay. "You watch the film and not everybody was playing hard every snap and that’s unacceptable." Added Kelsay, "I’d take Mario Williams at full health and full speed probably over anybody else in the league. At the same time I’d take Sean Ferguson, who we cut, over a guy that’s playing 50 percent, and I think our coaches would too."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Castewhores Nix and Gailey have really darkened that team..especially the defense. I feel bad for Williams and Kelsay who probably really miss the likes of Pozlusny and even Leonhard.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Bills are currently 5-8, less than mediocre.

The current regime clearly makes race a factor in the players they choose and they're paying the price.

They've drafted mostly black players even when superior white players were available. Their selection of Bradham over Burris in the 2012 draft is an example.

The Bills have been losers for over a decade. Maybe, as a desperation measure, they should select players solely on their merit and not make race part of their evaluation. Maybe then they'll start winning.

What they're doing now sure isn't working.