2011 - Highlights of players going pro

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I changedthis thread to an announcement in the College Football Stars forum because it won't stay as a sticky topic, it "unsticks" itself periodically. Same thing happened with Dwid's videos last year too. I want it to stay at the top and this should be a better way to keep it there.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

dwid

Hall of Famer
updated to add my own version of a Ryan Kerrigan highlight, also added Brooks Reed, Tyler Sash and Chris Prosinski who should get more credit, watching his tape, the guy should at least be a 2nd round pick.

Im working on my own Watt video and then will do Colin McCarthy. I would normally just leave it be since other people have made a video of him, but it draws in a lot of viewers and im hoping his video and Ryan Kerrigan and can draw more viewers to the lesser known White athletes on my youtube page. Plus im close to 1 million views, so everyone please watch!

hope you guys enjoy, if anyone has any music suggestions let me know. I had 3 different songs picked out for Kerrigan and all of them were disabled by youtube, its getting harder to find good songs that don't get disabled, so I usually have to settle for less, and even then the videos are usually banned in Germany. Bigger artists are usually banned...Edited by: dwid

dwid

Hall of Famer
added Scotty McKnight who I think will surprise if the Jets actually give him a chance.

Thanks for all the views and support guys! I just reached 1 million views for all of my videos, hopefully they have woken up some dwfs, Like I say, the tape doesn't lie. Hopefully the number of views keeps growing at this rate.

dwid said:
added Scotty McKnight who I think will surprise if the Jets actually give him a chance.

Thanks for all the views and support guys! I just reached 1 million views for all of my videos, hopefully they have woken up some dwfs, Like I say, the tape doesn't lie. Hopefully the number of views keeps growing at this rate.

Awsome, congrats on breaking the 1 million view milestone! In a few years, I'm sure we're gonna look back at this when you have single videos cracking a million views!