2010 San Francisco 49ers

qj

Guru
Ha ha, the 49ers lost because their players are just rock dumb stupid. Forty-niner defender makes a great play to intercept the ball with little time on the clock. All he has to do is protect the ball and fall down. But no, he has to try and get a pic-6, and he lets the ball get punched out and recovered by the Falcons. What a dummy!! Only about 1:45 left on the clock. If he had taken a knee, the 49ers could have shaved a lot more time off the clock and perhaps even zeroed it out with the ball in their possession. Instead, the Falcons get another opportunity and manage to score after Ryan leads them down the field for a last second field goal. Way to snatch defeat out the jaws of victory, Niners!!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Afflete is carted off the field, and it turns out to be only a sprained ankle?..

Walker carted off the field: Niners TE Delanie Walker was carted off the field in the second quarter Week 4 at Atlanta with an ankle injury. X-rays of Walker's ankle were negative, and the team is calling the injury a sprain. Walker caught one pass for 6 yards before leaving.
(Updated 10/03/2010)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/1109396/delanie-walker

Deadlift said:
Afflete is carted off the field, and it turns out to be only a sprained ankle?..

Walker carted off the field: Niners TE Delanie Walker was carted off the field in the second quarter Week 4 at Atlanta with an ankle injury. X-rays of Walker's ankle were negative, and the team is calling the injury a sprain. Walker caught one pass for 6 yards before leaving.
(Updated 10/03/2010)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/1109396/delanie-walker

That really made me laugh, I'm sure this guy is embarrassed!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, Smith will likely be the sacrificial goat for a myriad of problems if the 49ers season doesn't turn around. Michael Crabtree appears to be as big a prima donna/head case as Antonio Bryant was when he was in San Francisco. Vernon Davis is another.

One thing in the 49ers'favor is that their division is so weak they can still end up winning it with a 7-9 or 8-8 record.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Crabtree had a decent first season but he's reverted back to total black receiver form. He's lazy, runs terrible routes, and can't seem to catch anything. Singletary called both Crabtree and Smith out a few weeks ago.

The 49'ers have an interesting quarterback situation. If Smith gets benched, and I think Singletary will bench him, David Carr is second string. Carr is a decent quarterback and has nice athleticism. After that it's two affletes, Nate Davis and Troy Smith. I wouldn't be surprised to see one of those two get some starts this year. I'm sure the blacks on the team would play that much harder if a brutha was behind center.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Singletary seems like Mike Tomlin and Raheem Morris when it comes to black QBs so it won't be surprising if Smith and Davis play. What the 49ers really need to do is fire Singletary and start over with a competent coaching staff.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Another afflete who likes breaking the law. He was arrested in his Cadillac(go figure) and was found to be in possession of a loaded gun. No car insurance or registration? I thought the afflete would have used his nice paycheck to get himself some insurance. He was probably on his way back from the strip club after "making it rain" and had some beef wit some foolz if you know what I mean.
Fri Oct 08 11:21am PDT
<h2 ="title" property="dc:title">Recently retired Glen Coffee arrested for having concealed weapon</h2> By Chris Chase</span></span>

When former San Francisco 49ers running back Glen Coffee(notes)</span> retired from the NFL this summer
at the age of 23, he said it was because God told him to leave football
and enter the ministry. He didn't mention whether or not he was
supposed to accept his higher calling while carrying an automatic
pistol.

Coffee was arrested in Florida on Friday morning for carrying a concealed firearm, according to TMZ. Police found the weapon cocked in his center console during a traffic stop.

The
former NFL player had been pulled over for speeding in his 2008
Cadillac and was soon discovered to be driving a car without insurance
or registration. When police searched the car before it was to be towed,
they found the loaded weapon.

[Related: MLB player leaves team in middle of playoffs]

Police
arrested Coffee and charged him with a third-degree felony, which is
punishable in Florida by up to five years in jail. The arrest came in
Coffee's hometown of Ft. Walton Beach.

In his rookie season with
the 49ers, Coffee ran the ball 83 times for 226 yards and one touchdown.
He was a third-round pick out of Alabama, where he made first-team
All-SEC in his junior season.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't think you should have to have a permit to carry, or should be required to register OR insure your vehicle. Guy sounds like a nice libertarian to me. Free Coffee!!!!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The handgun law that he's being charged the 3rd degree felony for is a dumb law. Here in Missouri, that would have been completely legal. Why he doesn't have insurance or a vehicle registration is another matter, but isn't a criminal offense. I agree with jaxvid.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I think the handgun law is necessary. Sure there are some decent people that only carry weapons for personal protection. When you put a loaded gun in the hands of an imbecile like this(not to mention dozens of other affletes) it's like giving a kid firecrackers. You know he's going to use it for the wrong reason and incorrectly.

You guys know darn well he carries this gun for all the wrong reasons.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This is off topic, but New Hampshire still doesn't require you to buy insurance for your vehicle. I couldn't stand it when Mississippi started requiring liability coverage in January 2001. Tons of blacks still don't buy it there.

I agree about the handgun law too. Let everybody carry and then at least everyone can defend themselves. You take guns out of law abiding citizens' hands and then the criminals and thugs have an advantage.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
This is off topic, but New Hampshire still doesn't require you to buy insurance for your vehicle. I couldn't stand it when Mississippi started requiring liability coverage in January 2001. Tons of blacks still don't buy it there. I agree about the handgun law too. Let everybody carry and then at least everyone can defend themselves. You take guns out of law abiding citizens' hands and then the criminals and thugs have an advantage.

You never should have to buy insurance for anything. It's a good idea but the concept of the government forcing people to buy a private companies product is a CLEAR violtion of Constitutionl protections (not that anyone pays attention to the Constitution anymore..). The same thing goes for being forced to buy health insurance which is at the root of Obamacare. A local court ruled in favor of the gov't (big surprise) the other day, it will end up at the Supreme Court.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Did anyone watch the 9'ers-Eagles game last night? Right before the game Mike Singeltary was interviewed and asked a question about the difference between Kolb and Vick? The affirmative action product was at a loss for words and stuttered for a few seconds before saying "Vick is faster but Kolb can also make plays with his feet." What an intelligent man. Now this from Rotoworld.

pixel.gif

49ers coach Mike Singletary indicated following Sunday night's loss that he is considering a change at quarterback.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
"It's possible," he said. Singletary confirmed that he strongly
considered switching out Alex Smith for David Carr in the fourth quarter
against the Eagles, but Smith "stood up to" Singletary, which is what
he "wanted to see." Smith threw three touchdown passes Sunday, but the
Niners are 0-5. No changes can be ruled out prior to Week 6's home game
against the Raiders.

Smith will be benched soon, mark my words on that. Carr may start a game or two but unless he's really good I expect Singeltary to go with one of his afflete quarterbacks, Nate Davis or Troy Smith.
</div>

qj

Guru
Yeah, and the black 49er QB looked absolutely horrible in the preseason.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
At 0-5 the Qb is always going to get the blame. It was good to see Smith rally the 49ers especially in the face of the fans relentless booing, until he completed a long pass and then they cheered wildly. DWF's are like the spectators at the Roman Coliseum watching Christians being fed to the lions.

qj

Guru
jaxvid said:
At 0-5 the Qb is always going to get the blame. It was good to see Smith rally the 49ers especially in the face of the fans relentless booing, until he completed a long pass and then they cheered wildly. DWF's are like the spectators at the Roman Coliseum watching Christians being fed to the lions.

Ha, Ha!! Great Post!!
smiley1.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Singletary blew up on Alex Smith on the sidelines. His whole team will be against him and feel the rage of the "all mighty" black man. Carr will be the starter real soon, if he isn't already. Then, at least in my opinion, comes the black quarterback experiment in San Francisco. Which one will good ole' Singletary choose, Nate Davis or Troy Smiff. That remains to be seen.

referendum

Mentor
The 49er signed safety Chris Maragos off their practice squad. First Kristick, now Maragos, rather stunning two have two new white men on defense.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Congratulations to Mike Singeltary. I guess my prediction came true.
smiley2.gif

Alex Smith (shoulder) is expected to miss 2-3 weeks with a separated left shoulder.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
The Niners will be going with Troy Smith, not David Carr, to lead the
offense. Alex certainly hasn't done anything to insure that he'll get
his job back when healthy, but we have no faith that Troy will do
anything to take it away from him. This is simply a situation to avoid
for fantasy owners.
</div>

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Watch, now the defense will start playing better "to support a brotha", and the blacks on offense will put in extra effort. The 49rs will eke out a couple of close wins with Troy dink-and-dunking, and running around. He will be declared the next Mike Vick/Vince Young, and all of the DWF's will sing his praises.