2010 San Diego Chargers

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Chargers sign the constantly injured Bob Sanders and it looks like they may let Weddle go. Hopefully Weddle can get big money elsewhere.

<div class="headline" style="background: url(&quot;/img/nfl/teams/icons/SD.gif&quot;) no-repeat scroll left top rgb(4, 40, 79);">
<div ="p">Eric Weddle
- DB -
Chargers
</div>
</div>

<div ="re">

Chargers GM A.J. Smith said on Saturday that he hopes to
re-sign free agent FS Eric Weddle, but insinuated he won't go out of his
way to do so.

</div>
<div ="impact">
After Weddle suggested earlier this week that he would move
on in a "heartbeat" if he didn't like what the Chargers offered him,
Smith says the team will do the same. Although they have denied it, it
sure looks like their recent signing of Bob Sanders has made the
Chargers more willing to let Weddle walk this offseason.
</div>

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
What a way to reward one of your most consistent defensive players over the last couple of years. The Chargers would rather have Bob Sanders than Weddle? That's a joke. I agree Jack it would be nice to see the Colts pick up Weddle, draft Carimi in the first round and they instantly make themselves contenders with a good draft and a healthy roster. Edited by: celticdb15

Truthteller

Mentor
If Weddle did leave, where would he land? Usually these guys tend to go to places where ex-coaches and GM's that respected themare. If this is the case, how about Carolina with Ron Rivera, who seemed fairly white friendly as a DC with Chicago (working for Hatie Smiff) and the Chargers?

Perhaps, a better fit could be Houston, where ex-Charger's DC Wade Phillips is now coaching? I'm not sure about Carolina, but Houston is indesperate needof safety help andEric would be a great fit....No a awesome fit!

Also, I always liked the Chargers GM AJ Smith because he worked for Bill Polian (his best friend) for many years and seemed to be fairly white friendly like the Colts president has been over the years -- Buffalo (early 90's), Carolina (mid 90's) and the Colts....But it seems like a few years ago Smith went into almost "semi-retirement" and handed much of the draft and free agency decisions over to former ESPN website scribe/TV analyst Randy Mueller
smiley7.gif

Just some quick info: Mueller began his career as the Seahawks ballboy in his teens and eventually got the teams GM job in the early 90's (at the age of 30?)....Turned them into an almost all black roster overnight....Mueller then went on to New Orleans after Ditka was fired in 2000 and chose the players for Caste jackal Jim Hasslet -- we all remember how Caste those teams were?....Next step as GM(after ESPN) was Miami, were him and Caste clown deluxeSaban bleached out the Dolphins roster -- even chased Welker out of town.

Mueller'sbeen with the Chargers a few years, got there after they drafted Weedle, Hester and some notable whites...He's now getting more input as Smith is getting older and per my guess, he will do exactly what he did in Seattle, New Orleans and Miami -- chase out all the Chargers white players, one-by-one, except the quarterback and, perhaps, afew OL's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Mueller

So I'm hoping Weedle does leave, even though he fits perfectly in So Cal with the Chargers
smiley18.gif

snow

Mentor
Its obvious they are trying to get rid of white players, because Bob Sanders doesn't even play the same position as Weddle, and if he did, he hasn't shown any indication of being able to play a full season. Hopefully he can go to a team that has a better front 7. If he went to a team that got more pressure he could roam around like Troy P or Ed Reed.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't know how you are willing to let the best safety in the NFL walk and bring in an afflete whose injured more than he's on the field. This is another of the leagues policies I guess.

Truthteller

Mentor
Good replies. Gentlemen, how do you explain the unexplainable? In a sane world a local kid like Weddle should be locked up for his entire career, not let go at age 27, when he's just starting to display Pro Bowl ability.

Again, during most of the 2000's the Chargers seemed fairly white friendly, but I feared that would change once this Mueller clown was brought in:

**Since this Caste pig joined the team, things really changed....In the2009 &amp; 2010 drafts, the Chargers selected a total of 13 blacks, 1 Mexican and 1 white -- a longshot/3rd string QB in the 5th round...They also rid the roster of some ex-white starters R. Bingham, M. Wilhelm, ect and several white "fringe players".

**We saw Gregory playwell enough last season, to the point even Weenie world praised him...but Mueller and his clowns used a brief steriod suspension as an excuse to kick Steve's a$$ to thecurb (orbench) and replace him with a total nobody. Nexta broken down Bob Sanders was brought in to finish him off for good...Now it's Weddle's turn to leave Mueller's ebony fantasy team?
smiley5.gif

**BTY, is Mueller "color-blind" and just looking for the best "athletes"? In the 2009 draft he selected a tailback and safety that both ran in the mid-to-high 4.80's!
smiley36.gif
.....The safety, Ellison from USC, was briefly starting over Gregory until they finally had to cut him because he was that bad/slow. He's also used a 1st rounder on some overrated slug from North. Ill. and a 3rdon aDT from Canada that can't play a lick so far-- 12 career tackles.

Finally, look at Mueller's sorry track record: Seattle, nothing but mediocrity and high draft picks year after yeardiring the 90's...In New Orleans, him and Haslett took the team to the playoffs in 2000, but things sank quickly after that -- bad records, a rash of player arrests, empty seats by the 1,000's in the Super Dome....No need to remind folks of his best achievment in Miami -- He chose to sign Duante Culpepper over Drew Brees and then saw his"fantasyteam" go1-15 with 19 or 20 black starters.

Now it's the Chargers turn to implode. Only thing keeping this team afloat will be Phillip Rivers' enourmous talent level, but that eventually will not be enough.....Perhaps this is an NFL conspiracy? By hiring Mueller they are trying to chase all the teams fans away, so the league can take this team to the de-facto capitol of Mexico (Los Angeles)?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Truthteller, your posts in this thread have been awesomely informative. Thanks for all the background on Mueller.

Truthteller

Mentor
Thrashen said:
Truthteller, your posts in this thread have been awesomely informative. Thanks for all the background on Mueller.

Thanks, I'm glad I can contribute. Obviously, I can't really prove that Mueller is 100% behind the racial changes, but it seems to make sense to me a slightly aging AJ Smith (who's a Bill Polian clone) is slowly phasing himself out on draft day and the man picked to eventually replace himhas a history of being a Caste clown supreme.

I remember how Mueller took a nearly 50% whiteNew Orleans roster (along with Haslett) at the end of 1999 and turned them almost all black overnight. Eventually, I think Kyle Turley was their only white starter by around 2000...Hequickly rid the roster of almost all the whites Mike Ditka and Mickey Loomis brought in -- Brady Smith, Keith Poole, Brett Bech, Cam Cleeland, Jared Tomich, Rob Kelly, Chris Bordano, ect...He did the same in Miami, as I noted above.

Bottom line, Weddle might be better off going elsewhere. It will interesting to see, however,if AJ Smith and the Chargers owners (who are not jewish?)step in and try to smooth things over with Weddle. I'm sure they must realize that most DWF's don't buy tickets (they just act likea$$holes on message boards) and that many racially aware white fans in So.Cal that do buy tickets might actually like having some white starson the roster?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Truthteller Bottom line said:
I'm sure they must realize that most DWF's don't buy tickets[/b] (they just act likea$$holes on message boards) and that many racially aware white fans in So.Cal that do buy tickets might actually like having some white starson the roster?
It's a truly sad situation in San Diego with Weddle. He was 1/2 of their defense last year and now they are going to bring in the china-doll Sanders? Good luck to them. As for Weddle, he has written his own ticket, he can go anywhere for top-dollar (even as a dread white man) and start. There is some merit to the argument that bringing in Mueller will "blacken" the team to the point that only LA Raider fans will accept them and bring a new team to the Coliseum in South Central (I attended many Raider games there back in the day). Although the Charger owners, Smith, and Mueller might not be Jewish, the tentacles of the caste system are deep. Growing up as a ball boy for the Seachickens and watching the "magnificent" black affletes compared to his own pathetic athletic abilities might tend to skew his outlook toward his fellow whites.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I tried to refrain from posting about Mueller. Truthteller said just about all that needed to be said about the man. I still couldn't fight the urge. Mueller has inflected more psychological damage on several cities than if they were forced to watch Roots every day for about four months. Listening to him on the radio when he was with the Saints was enough to construe his disdain for White players.

Truthteller

Mentor
Quiet Speed, looks like even the Marxist Media and DWF's are turning on the Chargers, after another blatantly lackluster draft, in which they drafted a bunch of reaches, projects and a 'polished receiver' that just happens to be short and runs in the 4.7's:

http://www.nctimes.com/sports/columnists/paris/article_592a1cae-159a-52c1-91be-1a70aecdf7a3.html

What's not noted in that article, which onlybashes the once fairly white-friendly GM AJ Smith, is that the horrible drafts started at about the same time Hall of Fame caste clown Randy Mueller was brought in to help the aging Smith run the draft. Starting in 2009, whites where seeminglytaking off the Chargers' draft boards. Since Muller came in, they've drafted 19 blacks, 1 Mexican and 3 whites -- the whites are apotential 3rd string QB, a guard/long-snapper and a special teams linebacker -- all drafted in the latter rounds, nothing expected from them.

Don't forget, the2007 Chargers, which almost made it to the Super Bowl, had 21 whites and added a few more good ones in the next draft (Hester, ect.)...But once Mueller was brought in to run the 2009 draft things got darker, as I expected when he was hired.

Eric Weddle, get out while you have the chance
smiley18.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I liked the Chargers for several years there, but you're right Truthteller, Mueller is a master of crafting coal black teams that then begin declining. I used to blame Jim Haslet for what happened to the Saints after Mike Ditka left, but Mueller played a very important part also. Maybe he and Kevin Colbert will team up on the same team some day to ply their trade.
BTW, we might as well start 2011 threads for individual teams as a couple of posters have done instead of still posting in the '10 team threads.

DWFan

Mentor
Should have started a new thread after all but just saw Don's last message. Before anyone posts here please check the message before last first.

backrow

Hall of Famer
hahaha, please tell me it's the end of his NFL career: Sanders is on the IR. again. it must be a record!