2008 Training Camp Roster Moves

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's some more waived players that I don't think have been mentioned elsewhere:

Bills: WR Scott Mayle, DB Dustin Fox

Colts: DE Jeff Charleston, DB Brannon Condren (looks like Jamie Silva joins Giordano in Indy)

Titans: DE Sean Conover

Raiders: Adam Archuleta

Broncos: Jordan Beck

Eagles: WR Michael Gasperson, LB Andy Studebaker

Redskins: DL Ryan Boschetti

Packers: LB Spencer Havner

Vikings: J Leman

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, the purge seems worse than normal, huh!

Condren was cut? wtf... he was their top defender during the preseason for crying out loud! i expected Silva getting cut...

and Gasperson, after games he's had? this is bullsh*t.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I cannot believe Condren got cut, hopefully he gets picked up, its a move that makes no sense.

backrow

Hall of Famer
whiteknight said:
condren piked up by the rams

good for Rams. we'll see if Fox, Bazuin, Hass, Archuleta, Schweigert find homes before the start of the season. oh, and John Standeford... what does this guy have to do to get on a roster for crying out loud!

John Lynch was released by Pats

Rob Ninkovich who had a lights out game and 4 sacks in preseason was released by Dolphins...

Tim Anderson, DT, was released by FalconsEdited by: backrow

backrow

Hall of Famer
Eagles released LB Rocky Boiman.

for some black wash-out they claimed off Giants. i guess they'd rather have Tank than Rocky.

guest301

Hall of Famer
referendum said:
Rotowire reports that Luke Lawton has been resigned by Raiders.

How about a little Guns and Roses for Luke Lawton in Raiderland. Welcome to the jungle!

bigunreal

Mentor
While I'm glad Lawton was signed by the Raiders, we will never overthrow the Caste System with white blocking FBs. Even if every team started a white FB, as long as they don't touch the ball more than 1-2 times a game, it is really irrelevant. Kind of like having white punters or long snappers. We need white RBs and WRS.

referendum

Mentor
Some highlights of practice squad signings. Lawton actually goes to practice squad of Oakland, as does Gunheim. Dacus and Mayle go to KC. Giguere and Silva to Colts. Latsko and Hayden to Carolina. Swain and Haynos to Packers.