2007 NFL Week 2

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
LMAO! :50 seconds left before the half in the Skins-Eagles MNF game, and one of these idiots (I think it was Jaworski) described the Skins offense as dynamic and high-powered! LMAO! The score is Skins 3, Eagles 6! Hahahaha! This is too much! You can't make this stuff up!

backrow

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
LMAO! :50 seconds left before the half in the Skins-Eagles MNF game, and one of these idiots (I think it was Jaworski) described the Skins offense as dynamic and high-powered! LMAO! The score is Skins 3, Eagles 6! Hahahaha! This is too much! You can't make this stuff up!

and Chris Cooley scores a 16 yard TD after Redskins went back from 2nd and 1 on 1 yard line on penalties.

Don Wassall said:
Marc Bulger was sacked or hit hard on 20 of his 41 pass attempts.  He had sore ribs going into the game and now reportedly has a sore knee too.  The Rams are another team with a poor offensive line (3 blacks 2 whites).  Don't be surprised if Bulger suffers a serious injury of some kind during the season.  He's a bit more injury prone than most quarterbacks.  Of course if he was black this would qualify him as "incredibly tough" and a "great leader." 

Alot of that came when Orlando Pace got injured. He's out for the year. They had to switch the line around and the weaknesses appeared even more. The running game started to disappear and Bulger is getting even more pressure. That's not good for Bulger when you think that Linehan's offense is based on protecting his QB as much as possible. Martz offense was little protection and getting as many receivers out in the pattern. But they need to find a way to protect Bulger or else this season will be over for the Rams (and Bulger) very quickly.

backrow

Hall of Famer
let's hope this season will end for Jackson before it does for Bulger. i am not too sure that i would Leonard running behind this o-line and getting crucified by media and fans.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
White Shogun said:

and Chris Cooley scores a 16 yard TD after Redskins went back from 2nd and 1 on 1 yard line on penalties.

C'mon man, you're not saying that throwing a TD from the 16 yard line makes them dynamic, are ya? Or are you making fun of their dynamic offense losing 15 yards on penalties on 2nd and goal from the one?
smiley36.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
they're very dynamic, they just like to move in the wrong direction and Cooley had to bail them out. it was a nice throw by Campbell but a greater catch

were they just saying something about "{blah blah}black quarterback to succeed"?Edited by: backrow

lumsdenpower

Mentor
wow, these commentator are crap, Barkley is one gay ass dude, how can you compare McNabb to Manning..wow...
and damn, these stupid clown are always protecting McNabb, that just one guy who critize him for the accurcy, beside that NOTHING..They just keep telling that his the fault to the receiver never open, f**k that, Curtis was open a couple of time..

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
were they just talking domryhing about "black quarterback to succeed"?

uh, can you translate this, please?
smiley36.gif

It seems as though McNabb is suffering from the same problem that Vick had in Atlanta: he lacks good wide receivers, don't ya know? Yes, it's true.. Jaworski said so. Reggie Brown and Curtis, et al, aren't getting separation. He said this during a clip that showed Curtis get bumped off the line, then separate from his coverage by about 3-4 strides!
smiley36.gif

The truth is McNabb has been firing his passes like they're from the barrell of a gun all night - a shotgun, that is. He has scattershot his throws all over the field; over their heads, into the ground, behind their backs...

And Charles Barkley is in the booth, yakking it up with all the other talking heads, basically taking away from what little bit of football is actually being played on the field. Barkley says that McNabb has never gotten the respect Manning has received, despite the fact that McNabb has outperformed Manning the past few years. They then recounted how many NFC championship games the Eagles have been to with McNabb, the playoffs, the Super Bowl.. yeahup. What's ironic to me is how disrespected Peyton Manning has been, until last year when he actually won the Super Bowl (without throwing up, too! Imagine that!).

Edited by: White Shogun

backrow

Hall of Famer
lol, yeah i edited it since. i tried typing without looking at a keyboard, and turns out i am not as good as i thought i would be
smiley17.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Barkley says that McNabb has never gotten the respect Manning has received, despite the fact that McNabb has outperformed Manning the past few years.

McNabb outperformed Manning the past few years? What a load of BS!Barkley is even more stupid than Isuspected.

backrow

Hall of Famer
f**king hell, they are so full of sh*t. they are talking Kevin Curtis down so much... it's all his fault apparently. all the overthrows today. WTF
smiley7.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Since when are you allowed to bump and run all the way down the field? Somebody in the booth is complaining about the lack of separation by the Eagles receivers again. Curtis took off on a straight fly pattern and the defensive back bumped him with his arm intwined with Curtis' all the way down the field, til McNabb overthrew them both.

They showed Reggie Brown about 3-4' away from the nearest DB and complained again that there is no room for McNabb to throw the ball!

On the one hand, McNabb is so great he single-handedly took the Eagles to four NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl, on the other he can't complete a pass tonight because his receivers are too mediocre? Then they posted a list of all of McNabbs' #1 receivers all the way back to the beginning of his career, and denigrated ALL of them except Terrell Owens. So McNabb can *sometimes* win games with mediocre receivers, and *sometimes* he can't complete a single pass with mediocre receivers. I wonder if these guys ever go back and listen to the show and realize how stupid and illogical they sound.

backrow

Hall of Famer
and here we go again with some doctored stats... from 2003 in the red zone, during the 4th quarter McNabb is world's best
smiley11.gif

they are f**king terrible tonight, it's all about either McNabb or Campbell, and talking Curtis down... Eagles have sinned since they signed a talented white WR and let him start. they must have upset some sort of delicate balance where only 1 stating receiver is allowed in the league.
also, i find it funny how white TEs are an exception from their bitching, they are happy to pour praise on Heap, Witten, Clark, Cooley etc.

G

I don't understand why anybody would watch this game in the first place.

backrow

Hall of Famer
and now Campbell is too strong for his receivers when he overthrows them badly... oh man...

the only smart comment they've made all night is:

"they (Redskins) need a Riggins out there"

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
nevada,
It's actually hilarious listening to these guys. It's unbelievable listening to the stuff that these guys will say just to fill air space. They show clips that absolutely deny what they're spouting. McNabb has been throwing passes into the dirt, over their heads, behind their backs, and now they're describing his throws as lasers!
smiley36.gif

You can't make this stuff up. It's like listening to one of Sheila Vapid-Breathless and crew's reports, live.

McNabb just overthrew his receiver and the Skins db almost intercepted. Nary a word of criticism though. 4th and 5, the Eagles' receivers is wide open and McNabb threw a super high pass that Reggie Brown had to jump for. Of course, the idiot announcer describes it as a 'jump ball,' that Brown had to fight for, when in reality he was already coming down with the ball before the db put a hand on him.

You can't make this stuff up. Tail wags the dog. Edited by: White Shogun

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Wow... Curtis was wide open on an easy out for a touchdown, and McNabb threw it way in front of him. Hard to believe, the announcers blamed McNabb for it!
smiley36.gif

Unfortunately, Curtis dropped a pass that hit him in the hands just beyond the 1st down marker on 4th down. The Eagles needed that catch for a first and goal. Well, at least Donny McNabb as a scapegoat. All they'll remember is how Curtis dropped that first down pass, and forget all about the touchdown that McNabb overthrew one play before.
smiley5.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

backrow

Hall of Famer
he just underthrew Curtis wide open in the end zone. wow, what a "great" QB... costed me my FF game with that...

and now Curtis dropped a pass for first down close to the end zone. you KNOW he's going to be crucified now.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
hey backrow, you watching the game?
smiley36.gif

Just kidding. Edited by: White Shogun

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
White Shogun said:
smiley36.gif

Just kidding.

i was. why'd you ask?

anyways, stats updated and complete.

I was kidding around because we're posting the same exact thing within seconds of each other.
smiley36.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
backrow said:
White Shogun said:
smiley36.gif

Just kidding.

i was. why'd you ask?

anyways, stats updated and complete.

I was kidding around because we're posting the same exact thing within seconds of each other.
smiley36.gif

smiley2.gif
yeah. McNabb really killed Curtis and me with this lme duck that he threw. i lost my FF game by 5 points, TD would give me a win by 1
smiley19.gif

jared

Mentor
I wouldn't say Curtis "dropped" that last pass, he had it firmly in hand until being planted by Laron Landry. It was tight coverage and a good hit by the safety.

backrow

Hall of Famer
jared said:
I wouldn't say Curtis "dropped" that last pass, he had it firmly in hand until being planted by Laron Landry. It was tight coverage and a good hit by the safety.

yeah, impossible to hold on to, but that's not what drunken Philly fans and caste media will remember...