2007 NFL Week 1

i dont think hes jogging lumsden power. he has long strides, that's just how he runs. if you ever watched him in college he doesn't look like he's running fast either. randy moss is the same way. it looks like he's jogging yet he's running past everybody

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Yeah I was angry when I saw that Jackson was AWFUL, he got 2 fumble lost, and did nothing on the ground, but no carry for Leonard, yes, thank you Linehan....not gonna be a good year for Leonard...

I'm happy for my boy Robinson!!!

The Bills look so white on defense, that so cool

backrow

Hall of Famer
from jaguars.com:

"David [Gerrard]played pretty well; made some plays. He started the game extremely sharp. There was a drop or two that come to mind," head coach Jack Del Rio said.

The big drop that comes to mind was by Matt Jones, who had a perfect lob in the back of the end zone land in both of his hands, but Jones was unable to tuck the ball away.

"From my perspective, I would hope he would catch any ball that hits him in the hands, but that defender's going to make plays, too, and he's going to do his best to knock balls out. I think he did a good job of making it a tough catch for Matt. I would've loved for him to come up with it and know he would have loved to catch it," Garrard said.

It was a play that could've staked the Jaguars to a 14-3 lead."

and from Jaguars.com message boards, a testament to the fact that Gerrard is a guy that locks on on his only option and more often than npt will just panic and run:

"garrard didnt see a WIDE open receiver standing in the endzone one drive {Jones}, then he didnt see matt jones standing uncoverd one play to that would of went for a first down. he has to look the field better if we are going to win"

Poacher

Mentor
Josh had a decent game for Oakland. I read that the drunken white fans in Oakland started chanting "Daunte, Daunte!" anyway though. Didn't even give Josh a game before they started in on him.

Go ahead and start fumblepepper morons, you go right ahead. I can't wait. Then you can start chanting for your unsigned draft pick who is but a clone of fumblepepper.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Poacher, I was coming to post the same thing. McCown played a good game, sans 2 INT, but he had three TD and plenty of yards. They didn't lose the game because of him.

On another note, I noticed on one post game show they picked Losman as the worst quarterback of the day. He was 14 of 21 for 97 yards and 1 INT. Interestingly enough, the worst receiver of the day was Eric Moulds, of the Tennessee Titans. You know, that team with FOH quarterback Vince Young? Mr. Wonderlic's stats for the day: 11 of 18 for 78 yards, 1 sack, and 1 INT.

I know math is hard, but isn't 78 less than 97? Oh, and by the way.. Losman only rushed for 9 yards less than Mr. Wonderlic.

backrow

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Poacher, I was coming to post the same thing. McCown played a good game, sans 2 INT, but he had three TD and plenty of yards. They didn't lose the game because of him.

On another note, I noticed on one post game show they picked Losman as the worst quarterback of the day. He was 14 of 21 for 97 yards and 1 INT. Interestingly enough, the worst receiver of the day was Eric Moulds, of the Tennessee Titans. You know, that team with FOH quarterback Vince Young? Mr. Wonderlic's stats for the day: 11 of 18 for 78 yards, 1 sack, and 1 INT.

I know math is hard, but isn't 78 less than 97? Oh, and by the way.. Losman only rushed for 9 yards less than Mr. Wonderlic.

tell you what: i should have started McCown instead of Losman this week
smiley36.gif

Poacher

Mentor
White Shogun said:

78 yards and a pick. So when do we see the tremendous upside we're always hearing about? Unbelievable that this guy got drafted ahead of a polished QB like Leinart.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jason Witten is having a great game, so far 3 catches for 56 yards. too bad about the overthrown pass from Tony Romo, that would have been a 60 yard TD...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Jason Witten just caught his 5th pass of the first half (for a total of 78 yards),this one for a touchdown!
smiley32.gif

all five of his catches have come on third downs. Madden just pointed out that Witten has been open all game long.
smiley36.gif
i wonder how good he would be if he were a "real" afalete.

Dallas got the ball by picking off Eli Manning, but it wasn't Eli's fault. Plaxico Burress fell down after the ball was already in the air. the pass was perfectly on target, but the receiver wasn't where he was supposed to be.

also, Madden just said the Eli needs to get the ball to Shockey more. awesome!
smiley32.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Shockey ended the half with 5 catches for 41 yards. he was running over Cowboys like a stampede. but they were all very short passes...

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
[

also, Madden just said the Eli needs to get the ball to Shockey more. awesome!
smiley32.gif

yeah, he was giving lots of props to Witten as well.

Kaptain

Master
Plaxico Burress is responsible for more interceptions than any WR I've ever seen. Jaquars, please trade Matt Jones!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I would love it if the Giants picked up Matt Jones to replace Plax. I am telling you, if Jones had a QB and team that believed in him and could actually throw accurate passes to him he will become Randy Moss in his Viking days. However, I worry that idiots are going to blame everything on Jones and he may never get a chance after the Jags.

Kaptain

Master
Let's not overlook Josh McCown's 313 yard 2 TD performance. If the coach actually has the guts to stick with McCown it would be something. Culpepper and JaMarcus Russell watching on the sidelines with disgruntled faces would make quite a spectacle. I doubt it will be allowed to happen. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The saddest part of week 1 of the NFL season was the irony. A couple points I observed:

1) The Bears got minimal production and zero big plays from their WR's

2) Many all-black defenses were literally run over(Giants, Browns, Jags, Jets)

3) The Eagles return game was disastrous after cutting Jeremy Bloom

4) Super-athletic QB Josh McCown played a great game for the Raiders, despite being booed by morons (wtf?)

5) "Big-Time" running backs Tomlinson, Steven Jackson, and Larry Johnson had pathetic showings.

Overall, things went rather well, look for more white players getting some playing time by mid-season due to all of these terrible outings by black "starters."

Players to watch in coming weeks: Mike Hass, Craig Dahl, Eric Weddle, and Brian Leonard...Edited by: Thrashen

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Thrashen,

As far as week 1 goes, you can add Reggie Bush to your #5 list!

The first week was a literal train wreck, some of the worst "prison-ball" and "ghetto-ball" I've ever seen...

And yet, to hear the 2 black idiots on the ESPN First Take "program" (i.e. brainwashing), "Whitey the QB" is the problem.

To the credit of Skip Bayless, he actually put up a decent challenge to the uppity and laughing, anti-White negroes. This is why we revile the drunk white fans who, instead of defending White players, are the first to attack them. The behavior and laughing of these negroes (with room brightening smiles, of course) gives us real insight into the locker-room life that White players face. Yes, Virginia, there is racial politics among the black players.

How is 1 White supposed to take up the slack for Rastus, Jamal, Jerome, Rufus, Tyrone, big and bad Leroy Brown... the baddest man in town?

The Caste System is the sports version of Affirmative Action. The horrid product on the field proves this beyond a shadow of a doubt. No matter how competent we are, how can we go back and quickly fix the problems that dozens of AA hires are "responsible" for.

And Don, You are a truth-telling machine.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deadlift said:
And Don, You are a truth-telling machine.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Thank you! So are you and everyone else here (except for the occasional short-lived troll).

Jason Witten looked very impressive last night, unstoppable really. He had 980 receiving yards in 2004, the closest a white tight end has been to 1,000 since 1986, but his receiving role was scaled back after '04 (why does that happen so often to a white player after he has a breakthrough season
smiley29.gif
).

With Terry Glennpossibly out for the season and Romo looking real good last night, maybe Witten will get a thousand yards after all.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Oh, I almost forgot to mention one of the best parts.

The White host asked whether Atlanta or Chicago should sign "black superman" Byron Leftwich!

Too frickin' damn funny!! I was crying from my laughter
smiley19.gif
smiley9.gif

Also, from the media coverage and pro-black spin, you somehow get the impression that Randy Moss threw the balls to himself. It looks like Tom Brady is getting the Peyton Manning treatment as well.

This is what they (the Caste) are afraid of, they know that tons of White WR's could tear apart the porous black secondaries and own the natural affaleets!

Keep the secondary dark and superior, but give me White WR's.
smiley1.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Great point, Deadlift.

Reggie Bush sucked it up all night versus the colts (rushing, returning, and receiving). Also, relatively speaking, Bush looked rather slow while cutting and while in full stride. I REALLY hope Reggie stinks it up all season long, as he is yet another in an endless line of caste-poster-boys in the same fashion as Mike Vick was.

I really loved when Matt Giordano tackled him on that return, and then OUTRAN "Reggie-the-living-god" later on his way to the end-zone! It would be SO sweet to watch him fall from grace...I mean, my god, did you see all the commercials this showboating idiot was in this off-season? Sickening.

I also loved to watch the Eagles press conference as Andy Reid tried his best to explain their loss to the Packers. Not one, but TWO punt return fumbles killed the pro-caste Eagles, haha.

Karma for fatass Andy Reid for cutting Jeremy Bloom I guess...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"Also, relatively speaking, Bush looked rather slow while cutting and while in full stride."

I have to agree with this.

Unfortunately, he'll probably put up some numbers against some of the terrible, all-black Caste defenses they'll face during the season.

I was falling asleep from boredom until Giordano made the interception and spectacular TD return!

I'll take the commercial thing even further. Most of them rarely show the White as a football player. Yes, it is truly disgusting and sickening propaganda.

And yes, the Eagles loss was one of the thrills of the weekend.Edited by: Deadlift

G

Agree with a couple things.

1) Manning and Brady are taken for granted now. Black players are getting all the credit for footballs they are not throwing and leadership they are not providing.

That's an interesting new tactic from the caste system. Shift credit completely away from the guys most directly responsible for generating wins. This also happened to Brees on the Saints.

2) People already want Byron Leftwich to be starter on some other team.

3) Lots of football shows now have too many black analysts, or are even completely black. Who knew that west african men were also overwhelmingly more intelligent and insightful than everybody else.

Gary

Mentor
Yes West Africans are far more intelligent then anybody else-they just can't feed themselves or there nations so the dummies from poor backward Europe must provide them with lunch!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This week was a disappointment. Leonard didn't get any carries, Walters only one catch for 10, Curtis only 2 catches for 53, and Shockey only had 41 receiving yards. I hope next week Curtis has a breakout game which I know he is capable of.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
Agree with a couple things.

1) Manning and Brady are taken for granted now. Black players are getting all the credit for footballs they are not throwing and leadership they are not providing.

That's an interesting new tactic from the caste system. Shift credit completely away from the guys most directly responsible for generating wins. This also happened to Brees on the Saints.

2) People already want Byron Leftwich to be starter on some other team.

3) Lots of football shows now have too many black analysts, or are even completely black. Who knew that west african men were also overwhelmingly more intelligent and insightful than everybody else.

Good post.
smiley20.gif