Week 5 2009

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thank God Collie landed on the right team and with the right quarterback.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Austin Collie is LEGIT!!

In other news, Matt Ryan was UNLEASHED!! Some room for optimism!

backrow

Hall of Famer
no racial apprenticeship for Collie. too bad we're not seeing Mike Hass doing the same for some other team...

foobar75

Master
Well, the football Gods are giving us a little bit of both worlds. Yes, it's truly great that Collie has landed on the right team and it looks like we can look forward to many years of success for him in the NFL.

As for the Peyton Hillis situation, this is just pure bad luck. Denver is the worst 5-0 team in NFL history and a house of cards that will eventually come down. Sadly, Hillis being discarded in this shameful manner won't raise any issues because they are winning. And even if all the black RBs go down like last year, I'm convinced this piece of garbage McDaniels would probably sign black bums off the street to run the ball before giving to Peyton.

Next year, he has to get out of Denver, there's no question about it. This must be a nightmare for him, re-living his college years and once again being screwed in the same manner.

Did anyone see Stokley? I saw parts of this game, and every time there were 3 WRs for Denver, I saw Royal, Gaffney, and Marshall. It seems McDaniels is on a quest to get rid of very white player on that team, save for the kicker, punter, and Orton.

PS I think Russell Allen is white, come on folks.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: foobar75

kre08

Guru
TD number 2 for Collie! I thought last week was a real breakout game for Austin, but compared to what tonight is shaping up to be it would be considered a slow night. This is very good news to say the least. I'm thinking future 1,000 yard years from this guy.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
on the other side of the ball in this game, Tennessee's two big White offensive tackles are completely dominating Indy's "dominant" negro pass rushers. Titan quarterback Kerry Collins is also playing well, but his affletic backs and receivers are dropping more balls than a lotto machine.

Kyle Vanden Bosch is giving the "phenomenal" affletic negro left tackle for the Colts, Tony Ugoh, fits. KVB has had some bad luck and a couple of questionable calls go against him to keep his numbers from being impressive.

AUSTIN COLLIEWITH ANOTHER TOUCHDOWN!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

backrow

Hall of Famer
Stokley is still nursing an injury, but he will no doubt be discarded despite of his great ability and play this season.

Collie is the real deal! hopefully Hartline can put on a show for Dolphins tomorrow.

EDIT:

Gary Gibson, yet another white DT who's heading for IR. he broke his foot today.

EDIT 2: at least the announcers gave credit to Collins and also underlined how Titans lead the league in drops and he can't be blamed for it as most of his passes are right on money.Edited by: backrow

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Gonzo will be out wide, and Collie will be in the slot most likely.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
as an aside, i thought Lendale (isn't) White lost a lot of weight ... he still looks as fat as a dog tick. if he actually did lose a bunch of weight, how fat was he?!?! because he's still a tubby fat ass.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
foobar75 said:
Well, the football Gods are giving us a little bit of both worlds. Yes, it's truly great that Collie has landed on the right team and it looks like we can look forward to many years of success for him in the NFL.

As for the Peyton Hillis situation, this is just pure bad luck. Denver is the worst 5-0 team in NFL history and a house of cards that will eventually come down. Sadly, Hillis being discarded in this shameful manner won't raise any issues because they are winning. And even if all the black RBs go down like last year, I'm convinced this piece of garbage McDaniels would probably sign black bums off the street to run the ball before giving to Peyton.

Next year, he has to get out of Denver, there's no question about it. This must be a nightmare for him, re-living his college years and once again being screwed in the same manner.

Did anyone see Stokley? I saw parts of this game, and every time there were 3 WRs for Denver, I saw Royal, Gaffney, and Marshall. It seems McDaniels is on a quest to get rid of very white player on that team, save for the kicker, punter, and Orton.

PS I think Russell Allen is white, come on folks.
smiley1.gif

smiley123.gif
Good post. Do we know what Hillis's contract situation is? Getting out of Denver may not be as easy as it sounds. And what other team in this fanatically anti-white league is going to treat him any better?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Wow, Austin Collie looks like a future Pro Bowler! Now I just need my Packers to not resign Ryan Grant and upgrade to Peyton Hillis. Then maybe I could watch the NFL consistently again.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Funny how Garcon is starting in place of Gonzo instead of Collie. Collie is the better receiver and he is shining tonight.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It'll be interesting to see what happens when Gonzalez is ready to return. Hopefully Collie remains in the slot and Gonzalez sends Garcon to the bench. But it's possible Garcon will stay where he is and Gonzalez will find himself a backup. Or, there could be some kind of rotation between the three of them before it settles out.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Hillis signed a four-year, $1.75 million contract. so yeah, unless he's traded/cut he's not getting out.

i am sure there's a few teams out there that at least would be interested in him as a power back. maybe if Shanahan takes over a team next year, he knows what Peyton is capable of, even if it took a slew of injuries for him to give him a chance.

also, let's not discard some injuries/fumblitis to Broncos this year. maybe we'll still see Peyton run this season.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
foobar75 said:
Well, the football Gods are giving us a little bit of both worlds. Yes, it's truly great that Collie has landed on the right team and it looks like we can look forward to many years of success for him in the NFL. As for the Peyton Hillis situation, this is just pure bad luck. Denver is the worst 5-0 team in NFL history and a house of cards that will eventually come down. Sadly, Hillis being discarded in this shameful manner won't raise any issues because they are winning. And even if all the black RBs go down like last year, I'm convinced this piece of garbage McDaniels would probably sign black bums off the street to run the ball before giving to Peyton. Next year, he has to get out of Denver, there's no question about it. This must be a nightmare for him, re-living his college years and once again being screwed in the same manner. Did anyone see Stokley? I saw parts of this game, and every time there were 3 WRs for Denver, I saw Royal, Gaffney, and Marshall. It seems McDaniels is on a quest to get rid of very white player on that team, save for the kicker, punter, and Orton. PS I think Russell Allen is white, come on folks.
smiley1.gif
<div> </div>
<div>
smiley123.gif
  Good post.  Do we know what Hillis's contract situation is?  Getting out of Denver may not be as easy as it sounds.  And what other team in this fanatically anti-white league is going to treat him any better?</div>

Don, I would say the Packers (Hillis would be a huge upgrade over Grant and Hillis is tailor made for that type of blocking scheme). However, you could bet that the media would start talking about the Packers being "too white" with a white RB even splitting carries, with two white WRs already there and the roster being around 50% white. But a 90% black roster (not including the kickers/ long snapper) like this year's Skins or the recent Jaguars are completely o.k to the CaucasianRivals' media in a country that is 13% black.

backrow

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Funny how Garcon is starting in place of Gonzo instead of Collie. Collie is the better receiver and he is shining tonight.

Colts just use Collie in a different way, it's not to say that he's not starting. he's clearly better than Garcon and i am sure once Gonzo comes back, Garcon will be the one that will see the bench, although he will probably rotate with Collie since he displayed a rare skill of actually catching the ball.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I highly doubt Garcon will send Gonzalez to the bench. He has had a few decent games this season but Gonzo is still the starter until he struggles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You know you've hit rock bottom or close to it when your DWFs are yelling "We Want Vince!"
smiley36.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Kerry Collins just took a sack, but surprisingly announcer Chris Collinsworth rightly defended left tackle Roos and said he took Freeney to the outside like he was supposed to, and Collins backed into him. still, the Colts pass rush is really starting to tee off on the Titans now that Tennessee has to throw.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the notion that Vince Young is better than Kerry Collins ... wow. how do i describe how ridiculous that is?!?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Collins has been a solid but not spectacular qb his whole career. He won't put up amazing numbers but he finds a way to get it done. Young is almost as bad as Russell.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see Collie on the outside and Gonzalez as the slot guy. Collie showed last week and tonight that he can get behind defenders and get yards after the catch. There's no reason he can't be asproductive as Reggie Wayne. But Garcon has flashed enough talent that, even on the Colts, I can't seetwo white receivers starting barring injury.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The Titans could really use a big, freakishly fast and strong target right now. The Titans receivers aren't helping Kerry Collins out at all- they royally suck! Is there any WR fitting my former description available right now?
smiley2.gif

Btw, I should mention that Ryan Grant is supposedly made for the Packers' type blocking scheme as well, but he's been under 4 YPC last year and now this year as well and isn't making good reads. I think Hillis' would be a 5+ YPC guy in GB, like he was looking like in Denver before his career was derailed by McDitz. The league average for YPC is about 4.0.