Week 5 2009

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Wow, Chad Henne stole the show. Nearly a flawless performance.

bigunreal

Mentor
Watching the hispanic hoopla on Monday Night Football reminds us once again of just how pathetic our nation has become. Here we have a bunch of super wealthy whites, deciding to celebrate the "pride" in a people who aren't even a distinguishable race; "hispanic" is a term invented by hack politicians to create another special interest voting block. What is the connection between hispanics and the NFL? What is there to "celebrate?" You might as well hold an extravaganza to congratulate the numerous Eskimo punters in the league.

I didn't know Sanchez was a "full blooded Mexican," as one jock sniffer breathlessly informed us. I also thought Camarillo only had a small trace of "hispanic" in him, but then President Obama interrupted the game to tell us otherwise. Really, how do white people think this nonsense up and actually make it happen with a straight face? Is Hispanic History Month just around the corner? Every rational and semi- intelligent human being should despise political correctness.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm glad a missed the game. I'm not sure how well I'd have stomached such blatant cultural Marxist propaganda.
smiley55.gif

***Ya'll vote for Austin (again) for NFL Rookie of the Week. "Latino" Sanchez has won it 3x & "afflete" YOshown Moreno won it last week.
smiley5.gif

Vote Collie.....NFL Rookie of the Week (5)Edited by: DixieDestroyer

backrow

Hall of Famer
yeah Sanchez and Camarillo couldn't be any whiter... what's HISPANIC about them, other than their last names?

icsept

Master
It's so annoying that you can't watch a football game without Obama's ugly annoying presence and some b.s. about Hispanic heritage and breast cancer awareness. Let's celebrate anything that is not white male.

Did anyone notice in the pregame, they showed the Jets' secondary gathered in a group dance gyration. Except, Jim Leonhard and Eric Smith were just standing in the group not participating. It was good to see that the two white guys chose not to act like fools.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Mark Sanchez is MIXED.

I, personally, will never "claim" him as one of my brothers. If he made the Hall of Fame, he'd be going there as a mixed man and not a White man. He's mixed, period. He has been treated like an afflete ever since he was a Top 10 pick in the draft, maybe even before that.

Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco were criticized some last year... Mark Sanchez won't be. Mark Sanchez appears to have good work ethic, but are people trying to imply that only Whites have work ethic? That's racist!

backrow

Hall of Famer
i have definitely heard some criticism as far as Sanchez goes. even yesterday they said he shouldn't have left school.

anyhow, the whole season, the way it's going is not looking good for us. Texans keep finding ways not to win games, and if the coach goes, you know that at least Anderson will be out of the job and Walter might get relegated to racially appropriate slot...

Broncos keep winning giving Mcf**kinIdiot a free reign over next two years to weed out all of the remaining whites. they already have none on D, so all he has to do is sitch Scheffler, keep Stokley stashed away after he comes back from injury and simply turn Hillis into Evans/Konrad/late Alstott meaning nothing more than a wedge buster and a blocker.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
bigunreal said:
Watching the hispanic hoopla on Monday Night Football reminds us once again of just how pathetic our nation has become. Here we have a bunch of super wealthy whites, deciding to celebrate the "pride" in a people who aren't even a distinguishable race; "hispanic" is a term invented by hack politicians to create another special interest voting block. What is the connection between hispanics and the NFL? What is there to "celebrate?" You might as well hold an extravaganza to congratulate the numerous Eskimo punters in the league.

I didn't know Sanchez was a "full blooded Mexican," as one jock sniffer breathlessly informed us. I also thought Camarillo only had a small trace of "hispanic" in him, but then President Obama interrupted the game to tell us otherwise. Really, how do white people think this nonsense up and actually make it happen with a straight face? Is Hispanic History Month just around the corner? Every rational and semi- intelligent human being should despise political correctness.

The jock-huffers are creating hurricane force winds after the Miami crowd was apparently "booing"Â￾ after the 1st penalty of the "Hispanic Superiority Monday Night Football Extravaganza"Â￾ was announced in Spanish by a Cuban official. I didn't see the game, because it would have been the equivalent of taking a sleeping pill.

The debate is weather or not the drunken white crowd was booing the call (against Miami), or booing the NWO taking the logical baby steps towards eventual replacement of the crowd's race and culture.

Knowing how instinctively automaton and fickle most DWFs have become, it wouldn't surprise me if they were simply booing that the Beer Hut had run out of brewskis. If they were truly booing the Spanish thing, then perhaps we've all underestimated these robotic turds.

I also heard "our"Â￾ Almighty Leader made a 1984-Big-Brother-Poster-Esque appearance on MNF. How cute, two of the world's most recognizable corporate sponsored cultural marxist organizations (BHO & NFL) teaming together"¦all for the sake of our "entertainment."Â￾ I think I'm in love!

dwid

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
I'm glad a missed the game. I'm not sure how well I'd have stomached such blatant cultural Marxist propaganda.
smiley55.gif

***Ya'll vote for Austin (again) for NFL Rookie of the Week. "Latino" Sanchez has won it 3x & "afflete" YOshown Moreno won it last week.
smiley5.gif

Vote Collie.....NFL Rookie of the Week (5)
How did Moreno win it? I didnt see him play in week 4 but his stats are mediocre. I did however see him this week and dont undertand how he is even considered as rookie of the week. His performance was mediocre. Most of his runs above 5 yards came in the wildcat (didn't someone say the wildcat came about to get the ball into Peyton's hands at Arkansas?, either way Hillis would be more effective running it)
Edited by: dwid

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
dwid, Jimmy Chitwood discussed the fact that Gus Malzahn originally planned to use Peyton Hillis in the wildcat, but Nutt had other plans...

white is right

Hall of Famer
bigunreal said:

Full blooded Mexican? Is there such a thing? The Indios in the jungles of the south are the closest to that on the lower social end and the White elite that really run the country are the closest to that on the top end. The rest are a mongrel mix. I knew Camarillo wouldn't be white for long.....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Matra1 said:
I know I shouldn't compare tackling in the NFL to rugby (where missed tackles are relatively rare) after all the cuts are sharper in the NFL and there are blockers but jeez some of the tackling I've seen this weekend would get you laughed off a rugby field. Even one of the commentators mentioned it earlier when the Jets were able to get a first down from a short pass yet there was a Dolphin right on the Jet receiver when as he caught it.

BTW they're really going overboard with this Hispanic* heritage stuff.

* Other than speaking Spanish what on earth do Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and people from Spain have in common? This seems to be a political term designed to unite them against whites in general.
To be honest they have in the past hated each other. This is all nonsense. Like others have stated this is a contrived "racial" group to create a voting block that has pull. Latino leaders the equivalent of Sharpton and Jackson lap this up because this gives them a reason to exist.

bigunreal

Mentor
The most ludicrous part of it all was the fact that "hispanic" celebration day, or whatever it was called, was planned 100% by whites, to be "celebrated" by a sport that has virtually no "hispanics," in front of a cheering, drunken crowd that was 99.9$ white.

Everything we bemoan on this site has become possible only because of stupid, deluded white people. Homer Simpson said something profound once about alcohol, which he defined as: "The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." I think this great quote applies equally well to whites.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was glad to see Henne show up Sanchez last night. I do not like Sanchez, he is just a step above the black quarterbacks in the league. ESPN has been hyping him up. I hope as teams get more film on him his play continues to get poorer.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like Sanchez has been forced into his role as "Mexican quarterback." I think he considers himself an American, and maybe a white one, and not some minority trail blazer. As Sport Historian has written about, Jim Plunkett and Tom Flores were treated by the media as white QBs and both are at least as "hispanic" looking as Sanchez. Jeff Garcia is always regarded as white, because he's so light skinned.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This man must be reading Caste Football... WE are ahead of the curve AGAIN!

NFL full of bad, dysfunctional teams

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/20091013/BREAKING02/91013006/NFL+full+of+bad++dysfunctional+teams+

Bad teams have contributed to many bad games this season. Six of 13 Sunday games in Week 5 were decided by 19 points or more. Seattle beat Jacksonville 41-0. The Vikings beat the Rams 38-10. And the Raiders proved once again they're basically a second bye on the schedule, losing 44-7 to the Giants in a game that hobbling Giants quarterback Eli Manning could afford to leave before halftime.

Even some of the close games were unwatchable. For example, in Buffalo, the Browns won 6-3 while completing two passes. Two.

Bad teams also create some bad divisions, which has led to one questionable division leader. San Francisco, which sits atop the NFC West, isn't a bad team, but how good can it be after getting whipped 45-10 by Atlanta at home!?

Perhaps, a link to this article could be put on the front page of CF?
Edited by: Deadlift

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Seems like Sanchez has been forced into his role as "Mexican quarterback."  I think he considers himself an American, and maybe a white one, and not some minority trail blazer.  As Sport Historian has written about, Jim Plunkett and Tom Flores were treated by the media as white QBs and both are at least as "hispanic" looking as Sanchez.  Jeff Garcia is always regarded as white, because he's so light skinned. 
Garcia always stated his Irish ancestry while stating his great-grandfather was ethnic Mexican. I agree if he looked like Plunkett(aboriginal looking) the media would have tried to make him into an ethnic superhero. Really it's a tough spot for these guys of these ethnic backgrounds. They are young guys who might not be media savvy and they aren't looking to create waves before their careers take off. Maybe the worst situation was Bradford who while only 1/16th was asked to represent a tribe at national ceremony. Any Black athlete who was 1/16th White would be asked about his French/Irish ancestry....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
1/16 is the bare minimum for membership in an Indian tribe, unless the ratio has been lowered by some tribes in recent years.

Bear Backer

Mentor
The NFL is already making me start to dislike Sanchez because of all this Hispanic hype fest. It is a shame that he is being used to further all of this cultural Marxist propaganda, because he looks like he has a chance to be a fairly decent QB before it is all said and done. Right now, all this is playing into his favor, but what happens the minute he starts to struggle? I have yet to see any QB yet in my era, with maybe the exception of Tom Brady that has not gone through some rough patches as a young starter. Will Sanchez just be another whitey then be cast aside by the all of these slimes? I would say it is probably a good possibility. Something similar has happened to Tony Romo. They were hyping up his Mexican heritage for a while, but now it seems the choker tag is starting to be firmly applied to him and he is just another light skinned QB.