2023 NFL Week Two

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gardeck with the sack, he blew past the Giants SUMO 1st round OT. Giants went even heavier caste in the offseason and so far it's not paying off at all. Their bookend 1st round sumo OTs stink. Their caste d-coordinator with his collection of affletes also isn't playing well early this season.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ll second that. Giants sumos stink!

Gardeck is an overachiever who kicks ass anytime he’s allowed onto the field!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cmac for 51 yards! The guy is playing like he is in his prime. Huge season for him as long as he stays healthy! Go Niners!

woody39

Mentor
CMac looks like a man on a mission this season! 7 carries for 80 yards already after only 1 quarter.
Not being rested or rotated much either was in almost all the game last week and all this week so far I think. The number one back in the league by a mile I think.

My favourite for leading all scrimmage yards for the season and maybe even rushing yards but they do throw alot sometimes and spread the ball around. Kittle Ayiuk and Samuel are all good as well so their offense is so legit.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Regarding the Colts I just need to vent a little. They only played 1 running back the whole game. That is unheard of
in high school, college or the NFL. Zach Moss played ok with 18 rushes for 88 yards but no other rb got a carry. Why would
any team give 1 rb all the carries. Anything to keep Jake Funk from showing his ability. Too many fans might see just how
explosive the kid is. I gurantee if Funk got 18 carries today he would have had over 100 yards but that will not happen. Damn it.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Which KC LB was injured? If it was Gay, Tranquill has a chance to keep starting even after he recovers from his injury as Drue is the better LB.
Sorry guys. I have been away from watching for a while. It was Nicholas Bolton that was injured. don't know how serious it was, but he was walking off the field and Tranquil came back in.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So Stafford is peppering the rookie Nacua with targets again today. He's apparently Poly with maybe some White mixed in as well. The takeaway is that playing wide receiver in the NFL isn't nearly as difficult as it's cranked up to be, especially in the short and intermediate areas. Getting open and finding soft spots in the coverage isn't rocket science, yet again it's supposed to be something that overwhelmingly only Blacks excel at. As with so many other lies big and small when it comes to sports and everything else the opposite is the case. That very slight advantage on average in straight line 40 speeds has been used to create a lot of false illusions when it comes to football. Whites receivers on average are quicker, and dare I say have a better head for the game, including knowing how to get open and come back to the QB when plays break down, and are less selfish.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So Stafford is peppering the rookie Nacua with targets again today. He's apparently Poly with maybe some White mixed in as well. The takeaway is that playing wide receiver in the NFL isn't nearly as difficult as it's cranked up to be, especially in the short and intermediate areas. Getting open and finding soft spots in the coverage isn't rocket science, yet again it's supposed to be something that overwhelmingly only Blacks excel at. As with so many other lies big and small when it comes to sports and everything else the opposite is the case. That very slight advantage on average in straight line 40 speeds has been used to create a lot of false illusions when it comes to football. Whites receivers on average are quicker, and dare I say have a better head for the game, including knowing how to get open and come back to the QB when plays break down, and are less selfish.

Nacua has been thrown to 8 times in the first half and it's not halftime yet. Then guys like Watson, Renfrow, Pierce and others are mostly
ignorred. Nothing to see here. The teams are told who to have succeed or not. No doubt in my mind! It's so obvious!

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nacua has been thrown to 8 times in the first half and it's not halftime yet. Then guys like Watson, Renfrow, Pierce and others are mostly
ignorred. Nothing to see here. The teams are told who to have succeed of not. No doubt in my mind!
I don't agree with that at all, that's getting into Bigunreal territory. We've seen plenty of White receivers and tight ends go over 1,000 yards in the past 15 years. My point was that Whites are very capable receivers, especially when it comes to quickness and knowing how to get open, and there should be a lot more of them in the NFL.

woody39

Mentor
I don't think teams are told who to succeed. I don't think there is a conspiracy more just a deep rooted bias and mis guided belief in superior ability of black athletes that I don't think is true.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
ignorred. Nothing to see here. The teams are told who to have succeed or not. No doubt in my mind! It's so obvious!
I can't say about Renfrow and Pierce, but I watched most of the KC game and Watson was thrown to as much as anyone, but he only had 3 receptions for 62 yards because, Mahomes under threw him several times. Mahomes spreads his throws out pretty evenly. Both TE's, Kelce and Gray were targeted quite a bit.

Warhawk_46

Master
McCaffrey with 88 yards at the half. San Fran needs some other playmakers to step up. Another big day did CMC so far.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Giants finally scored a TD but are still losing 28-7 to the lowly Cardinals. For the season they've been outscored 68 to 7 in a game in a half. That by far is the biggest surprise of the season so far.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I don't think teams are told who to succeed. I don't think there is a conspiracy more just a deep rooted bias and mis guided belief in superior ability of black athletes that I don't think is true.
They are not mutually exclusive. 1) there's a misguided belief in Blacks athletic ability 2) there is an organized bias against White athletes where they are systemically marginalized.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Lots of our guys showed up today. Especially pleased for Mayfield. He was sharp. 300+yds and no TD. Also good to see Allen bounced back.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't agree with that at all, that's getting into Bigunreal territory. We've seen plenty of White receivers and tight ends go over 1,000 yards in the past 15 years. My point was that Whites are very capable receivers, especially when it comes to quickness and knowing how to get open, and there should be a lot more of them in the NFL.

Maybe I worded it wrong but why is Renfrow ignorred despite the talent? Also countless others. All I'm saying is to be fair and throw to
our guys more. Nothing against Nacua as he has shown to be a good player. Even Ben Skowronek was just caste aside like trash.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I worded it wrong but why is Renfrow ignorred despite the talent? Also countless others. All I'm saying is to be fair and throw to
our guys more. Nothing against Nacua as he has shown to be a good player. Even Ben Skowronek was just caste aside like trash.
It's a case by case basis. I've regularly lamented Renfrow's plight last season and then again this season. As far as Skowronek, I don't see him as a star talent. He was somewhat surprisingly used some last season and played about a quarter of the snaps last week. He's a supplemental piece, not an obvious starter who's being held down. Not every White player is a superstar talent.

I also don't think an order was issued to the Colts to ignore Pierce, or that Richardson and Minshew were told before the game how many times to target each receiver. That's getting close to the Bigunreal lunacy that every game is scripted and choreographed, and we ain't going down that road on CF ever again.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To be fair last season the announcers were raving about Skowronek. He was lined up all over the field at time. They said he
could do a little of everything. Now he is mostly an afterthought. Not saying that he was a star but he deserves better than this
in my opinion. Pierce I think they are being careful with because he is coming off the injury and in his 2nd year.

NikoDuke

Mentor
It's early in the season and the sample size is still small but, in general the O line and the receivers in many games have been real sloppy. Especially both NY teams.