woody39

Mentor
Sam LaPorta 5 for 63 from 6 target.
Alex Anzalone 7 tackles and a sack.
Jack Campbell 6 tackles.
Aiden Hutchinson quiet day 1 tackle

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Let's hope the Bears DWF base starts calling for Bagent. Fields enjoyed ridiculous amounts of hype this offseason and in his third year in the league has not delivered.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Fields with yet another pick 6...lol (sorry Don)
In a nod to a black quarterback that paved the way, can we call Fields "All He Do Is Lose"? That's a Vince Young reference for any newbies. Fields after today has a 5-22 record as a starter. Are the Chicago DWFs getting upset with him yet?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Brandon Staley off to a great start in squandering Herbert's ability for 2023.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I thought the NFL tried to fix the OT rules? Lions lose without even getting the ball...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Seeing Tampa Bay beat down the unbearable Bears is a great way to start the season. Hope they are horrible as every year.

Excited to see Cmac and the Niners. Hope Cooper Kupp can return for the Rams after missing 3 or 4 games. He is surely missed!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Justin Watson finished with 3 catches for 62 yards. Only 5 targets and Maholmes and the Chiefs really spread it around. It would be nice however, if the wasted targets going to Toney instead found their way to Watson.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
LOL, the Black Pack blew a pretty big lead going into the 4th quarter. I'll be rooting against them all year, as I much prefer the Lions and Vikings.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Justin Watson finished with 3 catches for 62 yards. Only 5 targets and Maholmes and the Chiefs really spread it around. It would be nice however, if the wasted targets going to Toney instead found their way to Watson.

Watson needs to have that Kelce Alpha Male Attitude and demand the ball more. Show some confidence like you belong there as his talent
speaks for itself. I agree with many posters here that our guys are too unselfish. It's great for the team but not good ofr your career per say.
Yes be for the team and stick up for yourself. Don't just be a team guy or you will never become a star. Watson was thrown to 5 times today.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm glad Buffalo is winning but I want to see them bring Andy Isabella up to the roster. One of the biggest caste screw jobs ever!
The kid has so much talent and he wastes way for the last 4 or 5 years. What a joke of a league to not play the best guys!

Then I'm also pissed off at the Raiders. They threw to Hunter Renforw only once today. He had 1 catch for 23 yards! Play the damn kid!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good news about Jones! Punt return TD, awesome! Working so appreciate the updates .

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
And speaking of teams that start 3 Whites on defense, we can add the Rams to the list. Confirmed on their official page and Ourlands, DE Jonah Williams is starting. The other 2 are ILB Christian Rozeboom and OLB Michael Hoecht.

So by my count that make Rams, Lions, Vikings, Broncos and Bengals. The Chargers started 3 today due to injury. The Chiefs ended up with 3 today due to injury.

Someone earlier mentioned the Cardinals. According to Ourlads, they start zero. They only have 2 defensive players on the entire roster. Backup OLBs Dennis Gardeck and Cameron Thomas.