2023 NFL Week Two

Warhawk_46

Master
I think it was Leonardfan who wrote that their receivers are bad. All average speed to well below average speed except for the rookie who fumbled. How is that with all their alleged speed and upside, so many teams have Black receivers who aren't very fast?
The dirty lie is that only a handful of guys are really, really fast. I was reading DWFs talk about how CMC wasn’t fast enough to break away in the NFL. He ran a 4.4 same as Peterson and Tomlinson the two greatest running backs of the last 25 years. VERY few guys run in the 4.3s.

The average 40 for a running back is nearly 4.6. Emmit Smith ran a 4.8 i believe.

Most receivers are running 4.5. A few run in the 4.3s and those usually don’t amount to anything.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Patriots have an amazing lack of talent on their roster. No stars. A few above average players. And a bunch of nobodies.

You would think that a rational coach and org. would go back to what won them all of those Super Bowls. No that
would make too much sense. Ignore what works and continue to do what doesn't work!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet to see both Berrios and Craycraft with key catches in front of The Genius, who used to thrive using those type of players. I hope the Patriots have a terrible win-loss record this year, and it's probably not a stretch to predict one. The only player on that team I feel bad for is Mac Jones, who lacks competent talent around him.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I really detest these sumos the Dolphins are playing. At least it's offset by having guys like Berrios and Cracraft out there.

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
Miami with an all sumo OL.. At least Berrios is getting reps.
4/5 sumo. Williams is white.

Edit: He's half Mexican (like Auston Matthews) but for all intents and purposes regarding the caste system, I consider him to be white.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
4/5 sumo. Williams is white.

Edit: He's half Mexican (like Auston Matthews) but for all intents and purposes regarding the caste system, I consider him to be white.
Williams’ mother must be pretty dark, Indio. Toss up on how I see him. I do agree with a sumo dominated OL, it’s nicely contrasted with Cracraft and Berrios at wideout.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sweet to see both Berrios and Craycraft with key catches in front of The Genius, who used to thrive using those type of players. I hope the Patriots have a terrible win-loss record this year, and it's probably not a stretch to predict one. The only player on that team I feel bad for is Mac Jones, who lacks competent talent around him.
I thought the same! That last drive used to be common in New England. A couple of quick, overachievers, running precise routes with good hands.

jphoss

Mentor
Interesting that when it came to executing that blocked punt in a way that’s never been done before BB trusted the white player to perform it. You would think that would transfer over to other positions but i guess not.
The patriots roster is close to bottom 5,
especially on offense. WR are terrible! They should just go 12 personal and target those te’s all game long

Tannehill17

Mentor
Van Ginkel has been all over the field tonight. Why isn't he a starter?... oh yeah, because the best players play.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gesicki has been an afterthought so far the first two games, seeing even fewer targets than he did last year with the Dolphins when he was the odd man out.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Gesicki makes a hell of an athletic play which results in the Patriots nearly getting a critical 1st down. "But but but...... Gesicki can't bloooooooock" Said Dolphin DWF's everywhere.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I give my player of the week award to NY Giants Quarterback Daniel Jones.

He was 26 of 37 for 321 yards and 2 tds through the air.
Jones also rushed 9 times for 59 yards on the ground and 1 td.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I give my player of the week award to NY Giants Quarterback Daniel Jones.

He was 26 of 37 for 321 yards and 2 tds through the air.
Jones also rushed 9 times for 59 yards on the ground and 1 td.
And did that behind 1 of the worst O lines in the game.. media will still question if he can play though.. par for the course for palefaces..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Mac Jones played fairly well considering the dog sh!t on the o-line and receiver positions.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I was killing time on ESPN this AM perusing their thoughts on weekends games.. it's as if I was watching different games with different players than what I read. The agenda is in every article they write..
Justin Fields was decent, Geno Smith was amazing, Zach Wilson was horrible and Daniel Jones was not the key player to the NYG comeback..
That's the harsh reality of being caste aware, your eyes never stop lying to you..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was killing time on ESPN this AM perusing their thoughts on weekends games.. it's as if I was watching different games with different players than what I read. The agenda is in every article they write..
Justin Fields was decent, Geno Smith was amazing, Zach Wilson was horrible and Daniel Jones was not the key player to the NYG comeback..
That's the harsh reality of being caste aware, your eyes never stop lying to you..

Well said. The push to remove White QBs is so apparent to anyone with the ability to think for themselves.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
More hilarity from Weenieworld. Only in the Caste NFL can a receiver who catches just 4 of 9 targets for a paltry 29 yards present "immense value":

Kendrick Bourne caught 4-of-9 targets for 29 yards in the Patriots’ Week 2 loss to the Dolphins. Bourne couldn’t replicate his two-touchdown performance from Week 1 but managed to lead the team in targets for the second consecutive week. He appears set to provide immense value at his modest preseason ADP to fantasy managers that secured his services late in drafts. If he somehow remains on your waiver wire, now would be a good time to scoop him up.

Brandon Staley is a "defensive" coach. Since he arrived in L.A, the Chargers have ranked 29th and 21st in points allowed per game in 2021 and 2022 respectively. Just two games into 2023, the Chargers are ranked 30th and have given up a whopping 666 passing yards.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Brandon Staley is a "defensive" coach. Since he arrived in L.A, the Chargers have ranked 29th and 21st in points allowed per game in 2021 and 2022 respectively. Just two games into 2023, the Chargers are ranked 30th and have given up a whopping 666 passing yards.
Good thing they have "superstar" Derwin James back there leading the secondary. Ha.

PhillyBirds

Mentor

Can't imagine having to choose between pursuing your dream and being with your family in a time like that. Horrible situation.

Very glad that Bresee has had the success that he has had - I'm sure his family is incredibly proud of him.