2009 Cleveland Browns

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Borussia said:
Yes, Holmgren was always a jerk to white players. Do you know his family are big time born agains and love to go to the 3rd world to save nonwhite souls?

How did I know this plump little walrus had a soft spot for Turd Worlders?

As for the "Born Again"Â￾ Holmgren"¦.I remember when Heath Evans was with the Seahawks several years back and dropped a tough pass out of the backfield. The camera panned immediately to an utterly enraged Holmgren, who, in slow motion, was obviously screaming: "CATCH THE GODDAMN BALL! F*CK!"Â￾

Taking the lord's name in vein over something as trivial as a football game"¦.yeah, that about sums up your average white "religious"Â￾ Zioni$t Christian American. Yet another phony who wormed his way to top of the phoniest athletic league on earth (the NFL), I'm shocked.

Also, Mikey Boy basically adopted "troubled"Â￾ thug WR Koren Robinson. I'm sure Christ, allegedly Holmgren's savior, had this type of asinine activity in mind when he said "I will make you fishers of men."Â￾ In the process of kissing Robinson's worthless, ball-dropping ass"¦.Mikey set of NFL record for the most amount of times any one NFL player (WR Jerehme Urban) was cut, released, waived, etc.

foobar75

Master
Thrashen said:
Borussia said:
Yes, Holmgren was always a jerk to white players. Do you know his family are big time born agains and love to go to the 3rd world to save nonwhite souls?

How did I know this plump little walrus had a soft spot for Turd Worlders?

As for the "Born Again"Â￾ Holmgren"¦.I remember when Heath Evans was with the Seahawks several years back and dropped a tough pass out of the backfield. The camera panned immediately to an utterly enraged Holmgren, who, in slow motion, was obviously screaming: "CATCH THE GODDAMN BALL! F*CK!"Â￾

Taking the lord's name in vein over something as trivial as a football game"¦.yeah, that about sums up your average white "religious"Â￾ Zioni$t Christian American. Yet another phony who wormed his way to top of the phoniest athletic league on earth (the NFL), I'm shocked.

Also, Mikey Boy basically adopted "troubled"Â￾ thug WR Koren Robinson. I'm sure Christ, allegedly Holmgren's savior, had this type of asinine activity in mind when he said "I will make you fishers of men."Â￾ In the process of kissing Robinson's worthless, ball-dropping ass"¦.Mikey set of NFL record for the most amount of times any one NFL player (WR Jerehme Urban) was cut, released, waived, etc.

Nicely put. I will never forget what he did to Schroeder in that one game (MNF game?) while in Green Bay. And let's also remember his "adoption" of thug-extraordinairre Jerramy Stevens, who got chance after chance while screwing up, and Holmgren would still defend "the young man".
smiley11.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Man that was a 100% spot on article and nobody misses "hands of stone" Braylon around my neck of the woods.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Well it looks like the killer Stallworthless will be back in the NFL. Apparently, Stallworthless was able to please NFL commissioner Goodell enough to get back in the league after running a man over while drunk and killing him. Meanwhile, the Whiteballing of Matt Jones continues after he had a couple of beers with his friends whilst playing (Gasp!), golf.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
WHITE NOISE said:
Well it looks like the killer Stallworthless will be back in the NFL. Apparently, Stallworthless was able to please NFL commissioner Goodell enough to get back in the league after running a man over while drunk and killing him. Meanwhile, the Whiteballing of Matt Jones continues after he had a couple of beers with his friends whilst playing (Gasp!), golf.

Blacks always get back into the NFL no matter what the crime. Imagine if Stallworth or Vick were white. They would never see a day on any NFL team gain.

Bear Backer

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
WHITE NOISE said:
Blacks always get back into the NFL no matter what the crime.  Imagine if Stallworth or Vick were white.  They would never see a day on any NFL team gain.

And there would be countless conversations of how wonderful a decision it was to ban them from the league like Pete Rose was.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cleveland-browns-release-jamal-lewis-021710

<h3>BEREA, Ohio (AP)</h3>

<a href="http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/jamal-lewis/71031" target="_blank">Jamal
Lewis</a> was released by the <a href="http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/cleveland-browns/67042" target="_blank">Cleveland
Browns</a> on Wednesday, but hasn't given up hope of playing again in
the NFL.

Lewis was let go with one year remaining on his
contract. His season ended on Dec. 2 when he was placed on injured
reserve with post-concussion symptoms, but he doesn't want his career to
end with an injury.

First, he must be cleared to return.

"If
Jamal wants to play and he's cleared to play, I think he's got a lot of
football he can bring to the table to help an organization," Lewis'
agent, Mitch Frankel said. "He can be a significant contributor to the
right organization. <a href="http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/jerome-bettis/70584" target="_blank">Jerome
Bettis</a> and some other guys at the end of their careers took on a
different role, and I think Jamal can do that."

Lewis, 30, said
after the Browns' season finale that he was still suffering from
headaches and blurred vision as a result of the concussion, which he
sustained in the opener against Minnesota.
Frankel said he wasn't sure if Lewis was still having the problems and
Lewis did not address them in a prepared statement, although he did
thank Browns fans and owner Randy Lerner.

"I plan to evaluate my
future and have not made a final determination on whether I will be
playing football next season," he said.

Lewis tried playing
through the symptoms for three months before finally getting examined.
He carried 143 times last year for 500 yards and has rushed for 10,067
yards in his career.

Lewis was one of the most outspoken veterans
against first-year coach Eric Mangini. He was critical of Mangini's
practice habits and felt the coach was working the players too hard.
Halfway through last season, Lewis said he would retire.

Now he
wants to join a contender if his body will let him.

"Jamal went
to the Browns with the hope he'd be successful and go to the playoffs
and beyond," Frankel said. "At this stage in his career, I think he
would want to play for a team that has a chance to compete and get back
to the Super Bowl like he did in 2000. That's not to say Cleveland can't
do that, but it would appear there are other teams out there that, as
of today, look a lot stronger."

Lewis' release leaves <a href="http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/jerome-harrison/401631" target="_blank">Jerome
Harrison</a> as Cleveland's apparent starter. Harrison rushed for 862
yards last season, but ended with a flurry. He rushed for 561 yards and
five touchdowns over the final three games - all wins - as Cleveland
closed the season by winning its final four.

"I enjoyed getting
to know Jamal and having the opportunity to coach him last season,"
Browns coach Eric Mangini said in a statement. "We want to thank him for
his contributions to the Cleveland Browns and wish him nothing but the
best moving forward. I'm sure he will be successful in whatever he
decides to pursue."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Crash dummy" to visit the Browns:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Browns have scheduled a Saturday visit for free agent LB Scott Fujita. Fujita was a strong-side linebacker in New Orleans' 4-3 system for the past several years, but could be the ultimate "Ted" inside linebacker in a 3-4. The signing would make sense for the Browns with Fujita as the two-down crash dummy next to sideline-to-sideline "Mike" backer D'Qwell Jackson.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I guess that's a new derogatory caste term for white linebackers. I guess lunch pail blue collar high motor overachiever was a little too wordy than two down crash dummy.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm shocked at Mike Holmgren so far in Cleveland. He keeps Jason Trusnik, Matt Roth and Roy Ventrone, now he signs Scott Fujita and Tony Pashos. The Browns could potentially have three starting white LBs with Roth, Trusnik, and Fujita. They also have 4 whites on the O-LIne now with Pashos, Thomas, Steinback, and Mack. I guess it's possible the Browns will pick up a white WR in the draft. Knowing Fatty though, he'll probably go nearly all black in the draft.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don't get to excited...the Browns just traded for Seneca Wallace from the Seahawks. I hope Brady Quinn escapes Cleveland asap. The difference in treatment of Quinn and Jamarucus Russell is amazing. Look for Derek Anderson to be released the next few days as well.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
That's why I said I'm shocked.I knew Fatty wouldn't keep it up. As I said too, Ol' Mike is probably going to have a nearly all black draft.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeh, good old Holmgren -- 2 steps forward 5 steps backwards. Ah, that poor Brady Quinn, too stupid to pick up Holmgren's offense even though he's entering his fourth season in the NFL. It takes the experience and intellect of Seneca Wallace apparently. They can't seriously be thinking of making the Browns "Seneca's team" -- can they?

According to beat writer Tony Grossi, Brady Quinn could be "shipped out" after the recent trade for Seneca Wallace. Derek Anderson is already as good as gone, and Quinn won't be able to learn Mike Holmgren's West Coast offense and beat out Wallace in one offseason. The Browns may look to draft a quarterback in the second or third round, but Wallace is easily the favorite start Week 1.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It looks like we will have another afflete starting at quarterback by the time the NFL regular season starts. Brady Quinn or Seneca Wallace? Hmm. It's a no-brainer but in today's NFL anything is possible.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Here's hoping that Quinn gets out of Cleveland.El Gordo will screw the Browns like he did in Seattle. With the Fat one at the helm, the only Browns going to the bowl are the ones we flush in the morning.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
That truly is ridiculous that this feeble armed slight framed negro is the "favorite" to win the job.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Yeh, good old Holmgren -- 2 steps forward 5 steps backwards. Ah, that poor Brady Quinn, too stupid to pick up Holmgren's offense even though he's entering his fourth season in the NFL. It takes the experience and intellect of Seneca Wallace apparently. They can't seriously be thinking of making the Browns "Seneca's team" -- can they?
<div></div>
<div>According to beat writer Tony Grossi, Brady Quinn could be "shipped out" after the recent trade for Seneca Wallace. Derek Anderson is already as good as gone, and Quinn won't be able to learn Mike Holmgren's West Coast offense and beat out Wallace in one offseason. The Browns may look to draft a quarterback in the second or third round, but Wallace is easily the favorite start Week 1.</div>

Seneca Wallace is the poster child for pampered black quarterbacks. Remember this thread. I think it's fair to say a White quarterback lacking to the degree as Wallace would have been ridiculed over and over again.

Here's more: Seneca Wallace Goes to Learning Center

dwid

Hall of Famer
and apparently Troy Smith and his agent are lobbying hard for him to go there as well. Ravens tendered him for a 5th round pick.

"Agent: Ravens QB Troy Smith 'would crawl from Baltimore' to play for Browns

Ravens backup QB Troy Smith, 25, a Cleveland native who seems destined to remain stuck behind Joe Flacco, evidently wants to play elsewhere in the AFC North. His agent, Ralph Cindrich, tells The (Canton) Repository that Smith 'would crawl from Baltimore right now to be able to play in Cleveland.'"

Seneca Wallace is a joke and so is Troy Smith.Edited by: dwid

TwentyTwo

Master
You said it Don...

Since they are adding white players to the defense.. they feel it's only fair to rest their hopes on the quota-backs...

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I agree, from what I've seen of Seneca Wallace I haven't been very impressed. I think he's a "journeyman" backup type. He's a black quarterback- if he continues to start. Brady Quinn has some serious upside and started to play decent down the final stretch last season.

I think Troy Smith has more upside than Wallace- and is like a slightly taller, slightly faster version of Todd Ressing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wallace is a typical black QB, he has his moments but is very inconsistent. He was the same way in college. His good moments and bad moments combine to make him a mediocre quarterback at best. He's also listed at 5' 11", a height at which White quarterbacks are automatically eliminated as starting QB material in the NFL (see for example: the struggles for respect of 5' 10" Flutie, Doug). Troy Smith is listed at 6'0" and is another journeyman/backup type. Edited by: Don Wassall

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Mike Walrus was once quoted as saying that the untalented, criminally prone buffoon, WR Koren Robinson, was "like a son to me."Â￾ All the while, Mikey was having loads of fun cutting, releasing, and waiving a much more athletic WR in Jerehme Urban.

Seneca Wallace, a less talented version of the dreadful Jason Campbell, seems to be in the running for "Mike Holmgren Jr."Â￾

Holmgren is also a Zionist-Christian (shocking) who takes his family to the Dark Continent for mission work. Yes, he's so "pious."Â￾ Just look at how violently he used to scream curse words from the sidelines. That includes the time during a pre-season game in which then Seahawks FB, Heath Evans, dropped a tough pass out of the backfield"¦.I was reading the lips during a slow-motion shot of an absolutely furious Holmgren on the sideline screeching "CATCH THE G*DDAMN BALL! F*CK!"Â￾ Taking "his"Â￾ lord's name in vein during a pre-season football game"¦.how cute!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rotoworld has a different, more rational spin on it today, though still believing that Brady Quinn is going to be dumped. The vast majority of these off-season stories are mere filler, idle speculation designed to keep interest going during football's long offseason.

The pick acquired by Seattle in the Seneca Wallace-to-Cleveland trade was a conditional seventh-rounder. The pick can escalate to a sixth-rounder based on playing time. With Derek Anderson already gone and Brady Quinn on his way out, the Browns are planning to have Wallace back up a better QB this season. Ideally, they'll acquire a legitimate veteran QB or a first-round rookie to lead the 2010 offense. Edited by: Don Wassall

JReb1

Mentor
Brady Quinn WILL be a star in the NFL if he's ever on a good team with a competent coaching staff. Brady has all the skill to be a great QB, I just hope he gets a legitimate chance to succeed...