Zac Keasey

Gi-15

Mentor
I just love the way this kid play! 120% all the time! and sometimes more! Go Zac!

Joe Buck praised his athletism after he jumped over a bear DB on after a catch

jared

Mentor
I was happy to see him getting carries. I was wondering what young white
player Martz was going to give a chance to.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see the 49ers pick up Mike Hass after he's cut by the Bears. He would be a very nice fit for their offense.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Guess the 49ers are taking a turn in the right direction. Always good to see a white RB get the rock.

lrg-2041-rbs.jpg

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I'd like to see the 49ers pick up Mike Hass after he's cut by the Bears. He would be a very nice fit for their offense.

Yeah, and also Hass could take over from Issac Bruce (Bruce is a 49er now right?) in a couple years. They are very similar players.

Gi-15

Mentor
Hass to the 49ers would be a great idea!! It was nice to see that Martz trusted Keasey in 3rd down situation until the very end of the game, even when the other back was playing.

White Power

Mentor
He might actually get some carries for the 49ers at running back another crack in the caste wall. What is up with rastafarian hair if your not a brotha then have hair like one. Perhaps Keasey has african blood might explain the fact that he was allowed to play running back hypothetically speaking of course. Edited by: White Power

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Keasey had some carries in the preseason last year too and it didn't translate to anything in the regular season. In fact, I think he was waived if memory serves.

At any rate I just did a Google search on him. This very thread comes up first. The third result is by a drunk white fan entitled Zach Keasey Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley36.gif
The guy gets one carry and Drunk Fan Nation is up in arms. [url]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:*:I E-SearchBox&rlz=1I7DKUS&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum =0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Zac+Keasey&spell=1 [/url]

White Power

Mentor
Last year the 49ers didn't have Mike Martz he is more white freindly. Just him making the team last year was a suprise.