Yahoo bias

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I log on to Yahoo several times a day, and every day there is a negative news article about Sarah Palin. I am on the site several times a day, and have yet to see a negative Obama or Biden article adorn the front page of Yahoo. Has anyone else noticed this?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
*checks yes*

i also have noticed this.

Hmmm. Is it possible the media is biased?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't hardly ever check out yahoo anymore. Usually MSN or Google News.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I noticed the same thing, it's no surprise and I'm sure they don't care either.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yahoo is the site that owns Rivals.com. Rivals was a better service before Yahoo bought them. I think we know where their politics lean. They are in the business of emasculating the white race and any conservative values in this country, but with 1 billion plus dollars on hand it is hard to stop them.
smiley11.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Any non-partisan tech companies out there where I can get a free email account? Dammit.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
even PayPal is in the mix when it comes to Leftist politics.

there are numerous business transactions that PayPal will not allow that affect right-wing individuals. the first that come to mind are anything to do with firearms or "hate" memorabilia. "hate" items, of course, have a very, very wide-ranging interpretation by PayPal.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
even PayPal is in the mix when it comes to Leftist politics.

there are numerous business transactions that PayPal will not allow that affect right-wing individuals. the first that come to mind are anything to do with firearms or "hate" memorabilia. "hate" items, of course, have a very, very wide-ranging interpretation by PayPal.

Yep, they even banned The POlitical Cesspool from using their service, even though they couldn't provide any concrete examples of how TPC broke their rules. These tactics by so many companies and groups really infuriate me.
smiley7.gif

Yahoo isn't the only place where you'll see blatant bias; Aol.com's home page is an even bigger offender. Not a couple of days go by without seeing some kind of womanoid-friendly article making men look like fools. You'll usually see a link to an article about determining whether or not your man is cheating (I didn't know that men were the only ones who cheated). One of the most infamous articles they linked was one for jobs that were "female-friendly". Apparently, discrimination based on sex is perfectly acceptable when women practice it. As for PayPal, they ask you if you want to donate money to women's health organizations. Why not donate money to organizations that cater to men while we're at it. Make no mistake; double standards and hypocrisy are as American as sushi/sashimi joints and compassionate conservatism. Yahoo, PayPal and all of the others are their messengers.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You are definitely old school, OldSchoolBoy75, if you are still using AOL.
smiley2.gif

I won't say Yahoo is not biased against Gov. Palin but since all they really do is post articles from other sources and the media absolutely hate and fear this woman most of what they have is negative. If you want to read any positive articles about Gov. Palin you will have to go to FOX.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good point Tired old White they are just the relay man in most cases.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Tired old White said:
I won't say Yahoo is not biased against Gov. Palin but since all they really do is post articles from other sources and the media absolutely hate and fear this woman most of what they have is negative. If you want to read any positive articles about Gov. Palin you will have to go to FOX.

I agree. The only network that gives Palin a fair shake is FOX.

Shogun, I am glad you started this thread because I have noticed over the past four days a uptick in Yahoo's bias and the negative articles about Palin. I think the MSM is feeling it oats now and are very overconfident of a Obama victory and the willing accomplices that the MSM is in handing him the victory. It's not over yet though, Obama has a history of not being able to close the deal. The race will get tighter and tighter as it gets closer to election day.Edited by: guest301

Solomon Kane

Mentor
guest301 said:
Tired old White said:

I agree. The only network that gives Palin a fair shake is FOX.

Shogun, I am glad you started this thread because I have noticed over the past four days a uptick in Yahoo's bias and the negative articles about Palin. I think the MSM is feeling it oats now and are very overconfident of a Obama victory and the willing accomplices that the MSM is in handing him the victory. It's not over yet though, Obama has a history of not being able to close the deal. The race will get tighter and tighter as it gets closer to election day.

I would not say thatFox News givesPalin a fair shake,Fox is more of an extremely partisan counterweight to the anti-Palinism of the other networks.

No network is being objective at this point. We have now a war between many partisan news hacks. Bill O Reilly or Keith Olbermann--take your pick.

Better yet, pick neither.

guest301

Hall of Famer
O'Reilly over Olbermann any day of the week.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
The TV media is covering up for many of Obama's radical views, except for Fox News. The bias is incredible.

Obama supports the Freedom of Choice Act that would nullify the ban of murder of third trimester babies in "partial birth" claiming a "health exception". That health exception could be something as general as post-partum depression. According to most medical groups, there has never been a case where a partial birth abortion has saved a woman's life or even health. If you Google image the procedure, God help us, you will see how that would have to be true.

The Catholic church has now come out against Obama and his radical views on Abortion in the past week. He believes minors should be able to get an abortion without parent's permission, when a school often has to even get permission for Advil use on a minor. Obama doesn't even support protection of a baby born alive in a botched abortion. If we can allow these things to happen what nation do we have!

Tell everyone you know what a radical Obama is! He has the most liberal voting record in the Senate. If Obama wins, we can expect more Affirmative Action politics, (far more extreme than McCain's voting record), more freedom of indecent material (even in communities that don't want it). We can expect a secular humanist culture to start to develop along the lines of the Netherlands over the next couple decades. Make no mistake about it, the liberals will have complete control over government's Legislative and Executive branches and God help us probably the Supreme Court as well. The ACLU will have the country in their hands.

The smart thing to do is to vote for McCain, even if you don't like his past history. He is a war hero and a man that loves his country and respects religious people and their moral views!

McCain actually had good "intentions" with Campaign finance reform. He wanted to take radical special interest groups out of campaign donations. Unfortunately it didn't work and it has put a burden on grass roots organizations, even religious ones, to get their message out at election time. I am praying about the election with my fiance almost every day, even though she can't vote b/c she's a Canadian citizen. We must stop the Obama Nation!

guest301

Hall of Famer
Just to spin off something Riggins mentioned in his above post. Alot of Catholic bishops and priests have come out against Obama in the past ten days or so and are making a point of telling their parishioners about Obama's late term abortion views. He is hemorrhaging votes in the Catholic community as we speak. Don't trust these MSM polls, they are oversampling the Democrats they talk to by as much as 25% in some of these polls. Remember on election day in 2004, Bush was down 6 points. Who ended up winning, case closed!

Observer

Mentor
The bishops speaking out will make a huge difference, I would say 12% among even nominal Catholics. Catholics are about 27% of the population, so this would be 3.24%, which will have double that effect if those votes are taken from Obama and go to McCain instead; thus 6.48%. I think McCain is behind further than this, based on my very informal survey. Within 1 hour of my home in outstate Minnesota, I never saw a single Clinton sign and only a couple bumper stickers --- and yet he twice won the election. Now, I drive through these same little towns and probably 40% are Obama, 55% McCain, and maybe 5% other.

I don't think many people realize how closely the decline in American society is tied to the auto-demolition since Vatican II in the 1960's of Latin-rite Catholicism. Recent sociological studies indicate that "vitality" among the Protestant groups is about the same as it was in 1960, or even a little higher. An example would be that Protestant attendance at weekly services is about the same, whereas Catholic Mass attendance has plummeted from 75% in 1960 to numbers today virtually the same as mainline Protestantism, which is probably about 25%. The Legion of Decency used to be strong enough that Hollywood paid some attention to it, but shortly after Vatican II the offices were abandoned, and supposedly a satanic church now operates from these same offices.

It is my opinion that white self-loathing is founded in European self-loathing of its Christian identity, which was fed by the self-demolition of Catholicism since the '60's. That is one of the biggest reasons I am on this site, because I see the abandonment by white European peoples from their historical destiny as destructive not only to whites, but to all humanity. The vortex created by our self-destruction would be so great as to destroy all.

The Russians and Ukraine are also key to this as a kind of slightly-distorted mirror image of the West, a people who can supply what we in the West now lack.

A series of liberal popes didn't help matters at all. Under the current pope, a remarkable transformation seems to be occuring where many bishops have suddenly grown backbones. But it is too late, and only about 4 would dare present a societal model that would confront the current Republican-Democrat fake system, nor does the pope.Edited by: Observer

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Observer said:
I see the abandonment by white European peoples from their historical destiny as destructive not only to whites, but to all humanity. The vortex created by our self-destruction would be so great as to destroy all.

Awesome commentary Observer. Simply awesome. I agree with you and see this as one of the 'unintended consequences' of the deterioration of white civilization. I would like to use this in my signature, if you don't mind?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Observer said:
I see the abandonment by white European peoples from their historical destiny as destructive not only to whites, but to all humanity. The vortex created by our self-destruction would be so great as to destroy all.

Awesome commentary Observer. Simply awesome. I agree with you and see this as one of the 'unintended consequences' of the deterioration of white civilization. I would like to use this in my signature, if you don't mind?

Yes good post Observer.
smiley32.gif

I remember the Latin services of my youth, I wish they still did them in Latin, especially the sermon because so many Catholic priests are flaming liberals, and I do mean flaming. If the Catholic church would get off it's pro-hispanic mania they might get me back, because those Friday fish fries are really good.

Observer

Mentor
Shogun, I'm flattered, honored! Sure, and feel free to fix it up some if you'd like. But I will miss the Asians/agents saying.

jaxvid, actually since September of last year they dropped the iron curtain against the old Latin Mass, although it will probably take a generation before it is again commonplace. One of the things almost immediately apparent is the masculinity of the whole thing, which is very much in contrast to the English form.Edited by: Observer

White Shogun said:
I log on to Yahoo several times a day, and every day there is a negative news article about Sarah Palin. I am on the site several times a day, and have yet to see a negative Obama or Biden article adorn the front page of Yahoo. Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm not shocked. Not one bit. Yahoo is just another outlet for the corporate, liberal, media-machine.

jaxvid said:
If the Catholic church would get off it's pro-hispanic mania they might get me back, because those Friday fish fries are really good.

The Novus Ordo establishment will continue to speak of the virtues of Pedro and Consuela, yet Latin-rite, pre-Vatican II Catholicism honors its Eurocentric roots, for the most part, without apology.