Worst commercial ever.

There are so many of these offensive Tag Body spray comericals out there, but I have never once actually seen their product in a store! I wouldn't be surprised if this product just simply does not exist and is used as a cover to air miscegenation propaganda! (I generally buy Degree and very rarely Old Spice)

GWTJ

Mentor
Remember the Hi Karate commercials. Good looking, successful white men would use a little of it and tons of women would start running after them. Ah, the good old days!!

G

Another.....

Dorky white guy grabs some black guys jeans he has hanging outside his crib. Then he attempts to go out dancing and acting "black", only to make a fool of himself. The white guy then returns the pants and later the cool black guy puts them on and leaves his crib with some hot white chick. I think its a Levi commercial.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The ones who promote this trashy miscegination and white destroying propaganda should repent or die, no ifs, ands or buts.

I am not sure that is a White Female in that Levi commerical though. The lighting is pretty dark in the entire commerical and I am of the opinion that it is some sort of medium skin-toned mulattress of the sort that are often seen in the BET rap videos. They almost never have the real dark 100% African negresses on the televitz since the plan seems to be to use the mulattos to try and convince folks that 'hey they are more like us'.

White_Savage

Mentor
Uberberserker said:
They almost never have the real dark 100% African negresses on the televitz since the plan seems to be to use the mulattos to try and convince folks that 'hey they are more like us'.

You nailed something I've noticed for a long time!

They SAY "black as beautiful", but when it comes to the people they make into our starlets and heroes, who is it? 90% of the time, someone who is 3/4s white. Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson", Halle Berry, and nearly every black actress springs to mind.

And back in the day when Sidney Poitier was a big deal, he LOOKED very black but his demeanor in all movies was as stoic and stereotypically White as you can imagine.

Charlie

Guru
Two nominees:

Wall Street Journal article about a new twist to computer dating, simply posting a page with personal and contact info. The illustration had the photo of a black male above and to the left of a white female (blonde, of course, though blondes are a minority among whites). The black male's photo overlapped the white female's photo by about 15%. Oh WSJ, you're so subtle!

Wal Mart ad featuring Queen Latifah. She confronts white female and 'encourages' her to buy the Queen's latest CD. At first it seems Wal Mart is merely promoting racial bullying, but then one realizes Queen Latifah is a self-proclaimed lesbian. Does Ms. Latifah have something else in mind?

Bart

Hall of Famer
One that's been shown recently is the bald, nerdy white man with a bunch of candy bars on his head attempting to hide his lack of hair. The office girls confront him and tell him he's not fooling anybody. He is then shown in a car crying and whimpering like a school girl. Final scene shows Asian guy with full head of hair, eating a candy bar with a grin on his face.

Just about every commercial features foolish , dorky, stupid white men as the comic foils day in-day out-24/7. Sarcasm and comedy are the best methods for the media to manipulate and brainwash the masses.

GWTJ

Mentor
Here's some good news. The commercial for Bod Man. It shows a young muscular white male playing soccer against some dark skinned opponents. The babe is only watching him and he scores a goal into what looks like an old barrel. Totally promoting the white male in this one. Bod Man has another commercial where the same white guy is running up steps with a black guy at some track and field location. A little more multi culti but still showcasing the white male.

hedgehog

Mentor
Has anyone seen that commercial by Nextel? It is played alot during the games. It features 2 dorky white guys trying to dance to Salt and Peppers song "push it" The manager is looking for something and walks into the room and these two dorks are trying to dance. Ironically I thought about the times I use to work in a fast paced night club, any guesses on which employeeswere dancing when stuff needed to get done?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
KJV1 said:
Has anyone seen that commercial by Nextel? It is played alot during the games. It features 2 dorky white guys trying to dance to Salt and Peppers song "push it" The manager is looking for something and walks into the room and these two dorks are trying to dance. Ironically I thought about the times I use to work in a fast paced night club, any guesses on which employees were dancing when stuff needed to get done?

Damn, I must be getting old. I thought those guys were hittin' it pretty good.
smiley17.gif
The asian guy WAS holding the stereo for them, though. And you have to give credit where its due; the manager was white, and the other whites, although dancing in the office, at least got the job done first and knew how to find out exactly where their deliveries were at any moment.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

Charlie

Guru
The Nextel ad features a dancing white, a dancing South Asian, and a boombox-holding East Asian.

hedgehog

Mentor
I just saw a commercial for a cell phone or something, I didnt catch the brand. A white man is on a bus surrounded by blacks. He tells the guy next to him to turn his radio off, the guy looks at him and turns off his radio. He then looks ahead and tells this black woman to shake her junk. The lady then starts shaking her butt. I was in total disbelief at what I saw. I hope I see it again so I can get the products name, if this commerical isnt taken off the air first. I would buy this product.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
KJ, if we're thinking of the same commercial, I was actually appalled. You'd have to see it from the beginning (if it is the same one.)

A white guy on a bus (or subway car) tells a young black guy and an old Mark Twain looking white guy to fight. The black guy proceeds to beat the crap out of the old white guy.

The guy then turns to a white guy who looks like a bum with an old radio/tape combo, says play something. The guy turns it up.

He then looks at a big black chick and tells her to shake her junk. She jumps and does so.

Then he tells someone else to pull the cord to stop the bus / train. In the background the young black guy has kicked the old white guy to the floor and is beating on him.

The message? "Entertain yourself." Its for a cell phone that has message, video, gaming, etc all in one package.

Yeah, it was nice to see a commercial with a white guy taking charge, but I could have done without the black guy beating up an old white guy. Honestly, considering the 'stereotype' I'm surprised this commercial even made it past the producers.

Then again maybe this isn't such a bad commercial after all.
smiley17.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Did you see the commercial of the goofy looking guy with bulging eyes nodding his head to the Waylon Jennings tune...Just a good ol boy?I mean, could they find a less attractive image? The average person laughs at that guy.Why not use former Dukes of Hazzard actor John Schneider or someone like him to sell the promo?Edited by: Bart

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Did you see the commercial of the goofy looking guy with bulging eyes nodding his head to the Waylon Jennings tune...Just a good ol boy? I mean, could they find a less attractive image? The average person laughs at that guy. Why not use former Dukes of Hazzard actor John Schneider or someone like him to sell the promo?

I actually like that commercial. I like the song, and the guy appears to be a good ole' boy. Hell, I'd drink a beer with him.
smiley4.gif

I say, better than some gay-looking white guy with a Barbara Streisand ringer.
smiley36.gif
Or worse, Queen Latifah instructing some white guy on how to use the ring tone feature.
smiley5.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I always wonder where they come up with all these white actors whoso ably play thedorks, losers and freaks on commercials andon theother visual media. These people can't possibly wake up one day and decide to head out to Hollywood to pursue acting careers. How do they find thesebottom-feeding representatives of the white race?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Ever watch Jerry Springer, Don?
smiley2.gif

There are multitudes of idiots out there, of all races, including whites.

The good looking whites are all on soap operas or professional wrestling.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
But they don't fly them into SoCal after seeing them on Springer, they must live in the vicinity of Hollywood and New York and be registered actors. I'mcurious about the actual process of how casting is done and how they find the white losers. In fact, I think the whole process of making commercials from concept to finished product is a very highly developed, completely unexaminedscience and that commercials have more influence in carrying out the agenda of the elites than movies and television shows (though the influence of all three is tremendous).

Lord_Lugdreg

But they don't fly them into SoCal after seeing them on Springer, they must live in the vicinity of Hollywood and New York and be registered actors. I'm curious about the actual process of how casting is done and how they find the white losers.

It is all just a part of the Southern California Culture down there. Once I was visiting some friends in Ontario CA and I met a girl who was doing theater work there. I was like, 'but you are in Ontario probably 40 miles away from all the studios!'. People just go to auditions all the time. It is sort of like its own lifestyle down there. People go to auditions during the day, and then work as waiters, waitresses, bartenders, etc., at night. (Good example of this would be Bruce Willis. )

Alot of these people are just extreme narcissists or flamboyant homosexuals. (Please note that I don't personally have a problem with these types of personalities, I just believe in calling a spade a spade.)