Worst caste lines of the year

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
SI's "Dr. Z"lets us in onwhy there are no white running backs in the NFL:

Oakland Raiders: Mainly because I called this one right in my mock draft, and I needed wins real bad. Al Davis has a mob of runners, but none of them like McFadden. He runs a 4.33, and in the old days, the typical Raider running back, Mark Van Eeghen, Marv Hubbard, that bunch, couldn't cover 20 yards in that time.

[url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/dr_z/04/28/dra ft.roundup/index.html?eref=T1[/url]

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
What makes these shamelessly racist, anti-white remarks even more nauseating is the fact that almost invariably it's the white "experts" who disparage white athleticism with the most insulting, borderline hateful language imaginable.

It's as if they're trying to ingratiate themselves to their own sense of self-righteousness, and fooling no one.

A white guy who mocks white guys gets about as much props from the "cool blacks" he wants to get in good with as the piss-ant white guy who vilifies "male behavior" in order to get in good with the feminists.

What are these people afraid of? Are they so ashamed about something in themselves that they see no way out other than to tear down those who share their gender, race, and cultural background?

Seriously, some of these sports writers need to put down the hoagies and pick up some weights or go on a run or climb a mountain. At least then they'd have some actual sports experience beyond masturbating to pictures of Byron Leftwich.

For real already. Edited by: GiovaniMarcon

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Giovani: Was this necessary?

"Seriously, some of these sports writers need to put down the hoagies and pick up some weights or go on a run or climb a mountain. At least then they'd have some actual sports experience beyond masturbating to pictures of Byron Leftwich.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayto n_john&id=3385095
New generation of left tackles poised to make sizable impact
By John Clayton
ESPN.com

"Most of the current group fits into either one of the two categories for left tackles. Ryan Clady of the Broncos, Branden Albert of the Chiefs, Duane Brown of the Texans and maybe Chris Williams of the Bears fit the pass-blocking mold. Long of the Dolphins and Sam Baker of the Falcons are better fits for run-oriented systems. They will thrive in two tight-end power offenses in which they can maul defensive ends with some help on their side."

Seems odd that the 2 white left offensive tackles are the ones who are not well-suited for pass blocking and, apparently, need help from a tight end. And Jake Long was the overall No. 1 pick. Is it that the white guys lack the quick feet and loose hips for pass blocking?

Capt. Larsen

highschoolcoach said:
"Most of the current group fits into either one of the two categories for left tackles. Ryan Clady of the Broncos, Branden Albert of the Chiefs, Duane Brown of the Texans and maybe Chris Williams of the Bears fit the pass-blocking mold. Long of the Dolphins and Sam Baker of the Falcons are better fits for run-oriented systems. They will thrive in two tight-end power offenses in which they can maul defensive ends with some help on their side."

Seems odd that the 2 white left offensive tackles are the ones who are not well-suited for pass blocking and, apparently, need help from a tight end. And Jake Long was the overall No. 1 pick. Is it that the white guys lack the quick feet and loose hips for pass blocking?
I will go on record, and predict that the Broncos, Chiefs, Texans, & Bears will have the highest percentage of sacks allowed, until the aforementioned coloreds are benched.
They, and their poor White QBs are toast!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
highschoolcoach said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayto n_john&id=3385095
New generation of left tackles poised to make sizable impact
By John Clayton
ESPN.com

Good one coach, ESPN is radically anti white athlete. Other sporting sites are much fairer! Just look at the ESPN draft coverage. Jordy Nelson: "Not a very sexy pick because he lacks the elite speed to separate" no mention of this for WRs that had similar of slower 40 times!

GWTJ

Mentor
This article on Jacob Hester sets a record for caste comments:
smiley5.gif

Chargers' Hester lauded for toughness

2008-08-20 02:40

SAN DIEGO (AP) -Jacob Hester has proven to be exactly as advertised during Chargers training camp: Tough, durable and a true gamer.

The third-round draft pick in April's draft will never pack the flash and dash of starting running back LaDainian Tomlinson but he certainly isn't shy about supplying lumber and thunder.

``He's that type of player,'' quarterback Philip Rivers gushes. ``'Let me run into somebody and run tough.'''

Hester has led the Chargers in rushing in both of their preseason contests. He had 49 yards and two touchdowns on 13 carries in the opener against Dallas and followed that up with 59 yards on 12 rushes in last Saturday's loss at St. Louis.

Of course, the former LSU star knows the carries are going to dwindle drastically once the regular season starts. Tomlinson, who has led the NFL in rushing each of the past two seasons, doesn't play in preseason games.

``L.T. is the best in the game so it definitely won't be 12 carries but whatever my role is, I am just going to go out there and work hard,'' Hester said.

The Chargers coveted Hester in last April's draft and gave up a fifth-round draft pick and a 2009 second-round pick to New England to acquire the third-round pick they used on Hester.

The 5-foot-11, 225-pound Hester has done nothing but impress the Chargers ever since.

``He's got a knack for running the football,'' Chargers coach Norv Turner said. ``He's a good football player and he brings that energy that you want to the football team.''

Hester is competing with speedy Darren Sproles for the backup tailback spot behind Tomlinson. The team is looking to replace reliable backup Michael Turner, who left after last season as a free agent and signed with the Atlanta Falcons.

Tomlinson was highly comfortable with Turner spelling him. He's beginning to breathe a little easier about Hester after getting the chance to see him in game action.

``Hester, he reminds me a little bit of Michael Turner, just for his power being able to run through people,'' Tomlinson said. ``Both of them got very strong lower bodies.''

Hester rushed for 1,103 yards and 12 touchdowns last season while helping LSU win the BCS national championship. Playing at a high-profile school gave some Chargers a chance to see him play and form an opinion.

``Before I even met him, I said 'He's a football player,''' Rivers said. ``That's the kind of guy you want on your side.''

Hester smiles when Rivers' comments are relayed to him. It is the type of comment he's heard many times.

``That means a lot,'' Hester said. ``That's what I think of myself just a football player. I'm not too flashy and not this and that.

``But when it comes down to it, I just love to play football. So that's kind of the mindset that I have going into the game. Just do as much as I can.''

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Flashy" almost always translates to inconsistency, yet is a subjective quality that isconstantly praised by the media. Any quality black athletes are perceived as having will be lauded as a positive thing, while "white" qualities will be downgraded and even ridiculed. Give me a consistently productivewhiteathlete over a flashy but inconsistent black one any day. Edited by: Don Wassall