Women Breaking Barriers in Navy

foobar75

Master
...but not SEALS, yet:

Feminist Propaganda

Quote from Ray Mabus, the mangina in charge of the Navy:

"As a philosophical thing, there shouldn't be anything that's closed off as a career," said Navy Secretary Ray Mabus. And while he is quick to note there is a ban on moving women into combat and infantry jobs, Mabus said more and more women are working with special operations forces in support roles. And he did not rule out the idea that a qualified woman could eventually become an elite commando."

Of course, the truth here is that women aren't breaking any barriers at all, it just so happens that barriers are being lowered so women don't fail. It's no different than lowering testing standards and other criteria so blacks and hispanics can pass even the most dumbed down exams.

The nation's armed forces are not the place to conduct diversity and social experiments, but nothing is going to stop the PC police from implementing their agenda. In some ways, I don't even give a $hit anymore. Let women and homosexuals go, fight, and die in illegal zionist wars. Why should white men be the only ones to serve the military/industrial complex?

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
... because in a life and death situation where the fate of the world hangs in the balance, you want some homo, a "spunky" woman, an illiterate Negro, and a Mexican guy who needs to have everything en espanol to come to the rescue...

chris371

Mentor
Women are physically just as capable as men....
smiley12.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
The thing is this. We're moving further and further daily into a starwars scenario of combat. So they feel safe destrying these type of units. Think about it. We now have people sitting in air conditioned trailors in Nevada, killing people in Pakistan adn Afghanistan without even breaking a sweat. They could've killed Osama bin Laden that way too.

We are so far ahead of the world in this area of experitse it isn't funny. But they must keep up the illusion that we have "enemies," or someone might start asking why we have all these "soldiers."

Tom Iron...

Bronk

Mentor
That's an interesting thought, Tom Iron, but, really, wars are still won the old fashioned way with men moving over territory. Social Democrats like Clinton and Obama would prefer to win wars without dirtying their hands i.e. by bombing from the air or using predator drones to do kill from afar but, ultimately, to use a term I have come to loathe, it takes "boots on the ground."

Michael

Mentor
Tom Iron said:
The thing is this. We're moving further and further daily into a starwars scenario of combat. So they feel safe destrying these type of units. Think about it. We now have people sitting in air conditioned trailors in Nevada, killing people in Pakistan adn Afghanistan without even breaking a sweat. They could've killed Osama bin Laden that way too.

We are so far ahead of the world in this area of experitse it isn't funny. But they must keep up the illusion that we have "enemies," or someone might start asking why we have all these "soldiers."

Tom Iron...

There was a theory before WWII that air power alone could win a war it was considered disproven in WWII because troops are needed on the ground to hold it. Air power is similar to artillery in that it can soft up position but land forces still need to take and hold the ground. You can bomb an enemy into the stone age but without troops on the ground, cavemen can still control the land.

Of course, the U.S. technological advantage maybe a lot less than it once was. Before the communist took over Russia and impose "Affirmative Action" the Russian scientist could rival the Germans and with the fall of the communist the Russia nation is making a comeback as the USA is drowning in "Affirmative Action". Also, remember many of the parts for "starwars" type weapons are made overseas in places like China!

The USA is destroying its military by social experiments with women, "minorities" and perverts while the "elite" are trying to use it to conquer the world for the New World Order. The USA and the "New World Order" are setting themselves up for a surprise attack that will make Pearl Harbor and 911 look like a minor skirmish.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Save us from Mabus and his ilk, again!
smiley21.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
...Let em break new "boundaries" in the dadgum kitchen & laundry room (where they belong). :icon_cool:

Last edited:

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
This seems like another one of those situations where to accommodate the PC police, the "face" of an organization needs to be as liberal and "fair" as possible, with the team photo being as multicultural and chick-filled as possible and all that crap, but when it all comes right down to it, the real elite soldiers tend to be overwhelmingly lighter-skinned males.

FACT.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
This seems like another one of those situations where to accommodate the PC police, the "face" of an organization needs to be as liberal and "fair" as possible, with the team photo being as multicultural and chick-filled as possible and all that crap, but when it all comes right down to it, the real elite soldiers tend to be overwhelmingly lighter-skinned males.

FACT.
<div></div><div>Yeah countless young white soldiers die in Iraq and Afghanistan. Seems like a waste to have some of our nation's best young men die intrivial wars when they could be home starting families and being valuable members of society.While they are away dutifully serving their country,blacks and mexicans breed and wherever they go, crime, drugs, and gangs follow.</div>

foobar75

Master
Make no mistake about it, when it's a matter of life and death and a job simply needs to get done with no margin of error, it's the white men who are put in charge to take care of business. The SEALS, Delta Force, Rangers, and members of other Special Ops units are almost exclusively white and male. Even the biggest cultural-marxist clowns know that you have to throw affirmative action and political correctness out the window in such a scenario. You need the best, and that means no women, homosexuals, or minorities.

As a marine sniper in Vietnam I often was air dropped into enemy controlled territoy to make a kill. If I had been captured I would have been killed instantly. If I had been a woman and been captured I would have been killed but it would have taken longer and out little yellow brothers would have enjoyed it a lot more.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Hello Tired old White and Semper Fi.

The way I look at it anymore, as we move from what we knew as soldiering to this new technosoldier, they think, maybe correctly, that we don't need grunts anymore.

We're at the point now that the navy has or is going to test an unmanned fighter landing on an aircraft carrier this year. So, it can already take off and fly from a land airfield. I would guess that makes us within a generation of no more fighter pilots. The navy is going to have a layoff of 3,000 enlisted personell because of technology taking over their jobs. Obviously, they'll get rtid of as many White men as possible.

I also think we have the capacity to wage environmental warfare now to some degree.

Although I'm proud to have served as a grunt in C Co., 1st Bat., 26th Mars., 3rd Mar. Div., but we know those days are done.

We can't really conceive of what's coming as far as war goes anymore.

Tom Iron...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The US military is going to become a female/negro ghetto. It's the same with every facet of amerkan life that was once nearly fully staffed by white males due to the special skills and abilities needed in those positions. The whole idea is to take the whitest, malest, endevours and convert them. It can't be done by using propaganda only, as the female-non whites that are needed for the conversion are lacking in the same skill set, so it has to be forced by legislation.

The change of allowing gays to serve openly in the military is a good example of this process. First they will be allowed in, then they will be actively recruited, then standards will have to be dropped for them to join and be able to remain. Then they will seize power by being moved into positions of authority they don't deserve. Then they will start to sue for past discrimination and force themselved into priveleged status. In the meantime jewish lawyers will get rich from the additional wealth transfer from the white middle class to jew bank accounts.

At this point in history all of this is a good thing. The military of amerika 2.0 needs to be rendered as ineffective as possible. It doesn't serve any useful function anymore. It doesn't protect our borders or further our interests. It is merely a tool for internationalists to further their agenda. Some day, maybe soon, the solderiers of that military are going to be here in amerika shooting at us. The worse they are the better it will be for average white americans who will be caught up in the chaos.

I can understand the anger and frustration of guys who once served in that institution but it's the same with every institution in our world-sports, church, education, govt, business. They are all worse for the conversion from white male to minority/female. In this case it might be a good thing.

Highlander

Mentor
The US military is going to become a female/negro ghetto. It's the same with every facet of amerkan life that was once nearly fully staffed by white males due to the special skills and abilities needed in those positions. The whole idea is to take the whitest, malest, endevours and convert them. It can't be done by using propaganda only, as the female-non whites that are needed for the conversion are lacking in the same skill set, so it has to be forced by legislation.

The change of allowing gays to serve openly in the military is a good example of this process. First they will be allowed in, then they will be actively recruited, then standards will have to be dropped for them to join and be able to remain. Then they will seize power by being moved into positions of authority they don't deserve. Then they will start to sue for past discrimination and force themselved into priveleged status. In the meantime jewish lawyers will get rich from the additional wealth transfer from the white middle class to jew bank accounts.

At this point in history all of this is a good thing. The military of amerika 2.0 needs to be rendered as ineffective as possible. It doesn't serve any useful function anymore. It doesn't protect our borders or further our interests. It is merely a tool for internationalists to further their agenda. Some day, maybe soon, the solderiers of that military are going to be here in amerika shooting at us. The worse they are the better it will be for average white americans who will be caught up in the chaos.

I can understand the anger and frustration of guys who once served in that institution but it's the same with every institution in our world-sports, church, education, govt, business. They are all worse for the conversion from white male to minority/female. In this case it might be a good thing.
Nice post, Jaxvid. Although, like Tom Iron stated, the future of our military may actually be more like that in Terminator with all of the drone technology being developed and advanced right now. But, domestically, it may very well be as you state. And, if/when we do attack Russia and/or China, which side/future should we want to succeed?

To support your argument, there's no better recent example than the Space Program, or now, the lack thereof. Here is the current head of NASA, Charles Bolden Jr., appointed by 0bama:

bolden-190.jpg

He said his first priority will be to "reach out to the Muslim world":
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...walks-claim-muslim-outreach-foremost-mission/

All of this being the case, I hope there's not a future in Space Exploration in this country as it won't look like the shows some of us grew up with. Let the Russians, Chinese, and Indians have it. The White men at NASA in the early years, over 40 years ago, that took men to the moon and robots and spacecraft to Mars and beyond will become an afterthought and probably Whitewashed from future memories and history.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I didn't address the drone/technology issue but let me assure you after a career in industry and robotics the idea that you can create, develop, and most importantly--operate and maintain high tech machinery without a majority of straight white males doing the work and making the decisions is ludicrous. Sure it seems like you can just put a woman or negro or homo in some seat and have them move the joystick to control the drone but in reality you need 1000's of support people that know what they are doing to make sure the process goes off.

Same as NASA. They could put a white man on the moon because every step of the process had a white man behind it. Mix in some minorities, some women, and the whole thing goes to hell. And it's not only that white men are needed to generate the technology and do the work, but only a white male dominated society creates enough excess wealth to be able to have the resources to spend on extra stuff like a space program. Take the white man dominance out of it and you have our modern society which cant even pay it's most basic bills and wallows in insurmountable debt.

Maybe the orientals could pull it off, if they had enough white tech to copy. But no one else.

Drone tech isn't the answer anyway. You need butts on the ground for any military action, the rest is just window dressing.

Maybe the orientals could pull it off, if they had enough white tech to copy. But no one else.

Are you insinuating that the Nigerian space program will not be sending Africans to outer space anytime soon? But aren't we all equal? LOL!

Tom Iron is absolutely right! If I was on active duty today and being assigned the same type of missions instead of a rifle with a scope I would have a computer and a joystick that controlled an arial drone and no I am not the least bit angry about this if technology can diminish the danger to the young men engaged in combat I am all for it. You will find most combat units are disproportionatly white and rural and often southern si I want as many as possible to makle it home alive and in one piece and to marry nice white girls and father losts of white babies. If the PC crouwd absolutely must have female Force Recon, Seals, Green Berets, Search and Rescue excetera then I think they should be black, hispanic, jewish and asian girls.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Females have NO business in a combat unit. My Dad served in Vietnam (82nd AB) & feels the same & said his Dad (KIA in Korea, Chosin Reservoir) would had held the same belief.

I agree with you Dixie Destroyer. Women have no place in combat units with one exception. I have no trouble with all female home guard units. By the time they are in the fight they would be anyway. But if it the idiots in power insist on doing this I want to protect the white race's breeding stock to the greates extent possible. So if there are going to be women placed in positions that will probably get them killed want to protect our women from this stupidity.