Wlodarczyk vs Fragomeni

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
They were showing when Haye fought Fragomeni. Haye's face looked pretty bad. I really don't know what the hype is behind Haye other than he is black. He throws punches wildly and will not be able to do that against Klitschko. Fragomeni gave him all he could handle at 5'9. What is he going to do to a guy who is 6'6?

Haye was using rabbit punches, and then he Fragomeni wheh he was down a couple of times.
smiley21.gif
I remember he also hit Maccarinelli when he was down.

I can hardly wait to see Wlad KO this creep!

backrow

Hall of Famer
let's go Diablo!

thanks for the stream btw, it's way better than what i was trying to watch. luckily i understand polish as well
smiley17.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Wow backrow, is this your first post in the boxing forum? I didn't know you understand Polish.

yeah bud, mom's Polish. i am sure i've posted here before, probably something about Golota or some such
smiley2.gif

they're talking about Fragomeni's strength. they're also saying how you need to constantly attack him, weaken him etc. easier said than done!

Blue Devils

Mentor
Fragomeni had a better round there. He's at his best when he's marching forward. Wlodarczyk should try to back him up.

Blue Devils

Mentor
A draw
smiley5.gif

Had the ref counted the second knockdown Wlodarczyk would've walked away WBC Champion.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
He basically needed to knock Fragomeni out in Italy to get the win. I would like to see a rematch and this time in Poland but I doubt Fragomeni will give it to him.

Blue Devils

Mentor
I'd also like to see a rematch preferably on a neutral site or in Poland as WA33 said.

Edited by: Blue Devils

Blue Devils

Mentor
I just remembered, Herbie Hide is Fragomeni's mandatory. He'll have to fight him next, in the meantime I wouldn't mind seeing Wlodarczyk against Marco Huck.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Yes, too bad about what happened today, but there's some potentially very good cruiserweight fights coming up: Jones-Brudov, Adamek-Godfrey, Fragomeni-Hide, and possibly Wlodarzcyk against a contender.

Marco Huck seems to have improved, so I'd like to see him in a rematch against Cunningham.

Edited by: JD1986

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Zolt Erdei has vacated the WBC cruiserweight title. The speculation is that Fragomeni and Wlodarzcyk will once again fight for the title...

If so, I hope it's in Poland or a neutral location, so Wlodarzcyk will be treated fairly this time.

Erdei is now expected to fight for the now-vacant WBO light heavyweight title (Brahmer has gone to prison).

Blue Devils

Mentor
I think Wlodarczyk will stop Frago this time around...even in Italy. The WBC has ordered a four man tournament for the vacant belt.

Wlodarczyk-vs-Fragomeni, Hide-vs-Palacios Ordered

To solve the situation with the recently vacated WBC cruiserweight title, the sanctioning body has ordered two eliminators. The winners will meet for the vacant title. In the first fight, the WBC ordered ex-champ Giacobbe Fragomeni to face Krzystof Wlodarczyk and a second eliminator ordered will pit Herbie Hide against Francisco Palacios.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
KnockOut Promotions group won the purse bid for the fight between Krzysztof WÅ‚odarczyk and Giacobbe Fragomeni. The contest for the WBC Cruiserweight belt will probably take place on June 5th in Warsaw, Poland. The offer of the Polish group amounted to $616,000 and exceeded the OPI 2000 tender by $139,000.