Will this site ever be featued on ESPN?

LittleRebel

Ground Fighter said:
Do I get to voice my opinion on ESPN? Of course not, because I am White. The double standard in this country just gets more deplorable everyday.
smiley7.gif

not only you are white but you have something to believe in and they can't have that. anyone with a valid, clear point can't be put on tv without being portrayed as "different" or "racist".
as for making it onto ESPN, if CF does, it will be looked at as a racist site, like most people on here said and if it doesn't - well, even better, that's just another proof of main media controlling people's way of thinking.

G

How soon will it be before the principals of this site feel comfortable enough to actually ask for interviews of the Caste professionals? Not to put you on the spot, but I think that is something to ponder.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
ESPN will never allow an interview with anyone who contradicts their views. much like all liberal media outlets, they require carefull controlled conditions in order to get the message they want out to the masses.

they have no desire whatsoever to "debate" someone with the intelligence and facts to point out how blatantly false the mythos of black afaletic superiority is.

that's why left-wing radio never works. the hosts can't handle arguing against people with facts.

having worked in both television and written sports media, i have first hand experience with the pathetic, almost inevitably fat, and negro-phile jock sniffing crowd. it would make you very angry to know what goes on in order to limit the exposure of white athletes.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
ESPN refuses to show white athletes that break their stereotypical views.

i watched the West Virginia-Auburn game on monday night, on ESPN no less!, and saw the nastiest dunk so far this year... yet, somehow the dunk didn't make the Top 10 Plays of the Day on Sportscenter...

West Virginia's Joe Alexander literally looked down into the rim as he dunked an alley oop... the game showed multiple replays of the aerial feat, the two announcers raved about Joe's athleticism, and yet NO sign of it was to be seen on Sportscenter's Top Plays... how odd.

but it happens all the time.
smiley5.gif

you can see the dunk here. click on 'Auburn Highlights' and the video starts after the commercial. Joe has a couple of dunks and several highlights on it (as does sharp shooter Alex Ruoff), but the nasty one is at the 1:15 mark. enjoy, not courtesy of Sportscenter.
smiley4.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
for more Joe Alexander flights not seen on ESPN, click here and here and here.
smiley2.gif
smiley32.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
I wonder that inner-city thug recruiting ex-Cincinatti Coach Bob Huggins thinks about Joe Alexander and Alex Rouff. His two best players are white. I bet that changes once his recruiting classes start to come in next year. Morgantown doesn't know the trouble that's coming, but they should. My new pastor is from West Virginia and a huge WVU fan but can't stand the fact that WVU hired Huggins and has a hard time rooting for him.

C Darwin

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
for more Joe Alexander flights not seen on ESPN, click here and here and here.
smiley2.gif
smiley32.gif
On the third link, watch the black guy pull down his pants in the middle of the court in excitement after the dunk. I've seen this behavior before in blacks. It's odd.