Why Do So Many Posters Not Post?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good points Don. Sometimes even us white brothers must agree to disagree. The last thing we need is more division among us as whites are under attack from every angle worldwide as an attempted genocide of all white races.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
YT ain’t goin anywhere. The world needs him too badly. Things probably get worse before they get better but if we can even hang on in Zimbabwe then we have shot everywhere

Jerry Reb

Mentor
What exactly did Mastermulti "get away with"? Having a different political opinion than you? This is what I wrote in the thread you're referring to: "I agree they're excellent posts, and let's make sure to keep the ongoing discussion civil (not saying it hasn't been, just want to keep it that way). Mastermulti is a valued member who has been posting here for 16 years and is an expert on track. His viewpoint on the Covid agenda and how it's being implemented in his country is a minority one here but deserves to be treated respectfully."

Having civil discussion has always been the rule here. Check the posting guidelines. Anyone was free to respond, just not in the way you did above when you referred to him as a "scumbag."

Your unvaxxed mate might just have his own agenda?
But hey, believe as you will!
Djokovic lied in the information he put on his visa application. Anyone who does that is subject to the same treatment - but they aren't high profile news stories. The only reason the government didn't use the "of unfit character" clause is so he won't be banned for years to come. Very sporting of them, huh?

Mastermulti called Djokovic a liar and implied that he was of bad character. (For the record, Djokovic never lied and the Australian government did ban him from entering Australia for three years). That's not civil discussion, that's not having a political opinion, that's a vicious personal attack, on a site that's supposed to be about supporting White athletes, against a great White athlete who did nothing wrong. He was never reprimanded for that, so I'd say he "got away" with something. Posters have been reprimanded or even suspended for bashing White athletes like Ryan Tannehill for his liberal political views. If a poster bashes a White athlete like Novak Djokovic for his conservative political views, shouldn't that also be worthy of some kind of punishment?

I have had minority viewpoints on a few issues here, such as the war in Ukraine. I have never needed or asked for coddling from the moderators because my skepticism towards Putin is a minority opinion on this site. I recognize that most people here will disagree with me on that issue and I'm man enough to handle it. Maybe the pro-vaxx zealots should also man up instead of demanding respect while failing to give it.

My willingness to express opinions that may be controversial and unpopular (but are legitimate conservative/nationalist opinions and not cheerleading for globalism like the pro-vaxx zealots) - without special protection from the moderators - has earned me more than my share of flames from enemies (along with PMs from friends expressing support for "saying what they wanted to say.") Both of those come with the territory.

I will apologize for calling Mastermulti a scumbag if he apologizes for calling Djokovic a liar.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
And on the original topic of this thread, maybe many people have stopped posting here because the new, kinder, gentler Caste Football just isn't a good fit for them? Perhaps the pipe dream of getting neo-cons and liberals to like us has alienated many of the more nationalist-minded posters who made up the backbone of this site in previous years. Guys like Thrashen, Shadowlight, Tom Iron...all great posters who seem to have disappeared, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've read through the archives of this site and there was so much great stuff back when Caste Football didn't worry about being PC. There were no racial slurs, no silly brownshirt stuff, just intelligent and thought-provoking but proudly hardcore nationalist reading material. What's wrong with that? Why does Caste Football need to be kinder and gentler? It was great in the past. Make Caste Football great again.

But if kinder and gentler is the path you're going to take, if we're going to become more open and tolerant and loving to pro-vaxx zealots, globalists, and Zionists, maybe we can invite PamelaOC back. (She - if it was a she, for those who don't know, was a pro-Zionist poster here several years back who had an epic meltdown when her/his favorite tribe got criticized one time too many for her/him).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And on the original topic of this thread, maybe many people have stopped posting here because the new, kinder, gentler Caste Football just isn't a good fit for them? Perhaps the pipe dream of getting neo-cons and liberals to like us has alienated many of the more nationalist-minded posters who made up the backbone of this site in previous years. Guys like Thrashen, Shadowlight, Tom Iron...all great posters who seem to have disappeared, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've read through the archives of this site and there was so much great stuff back when Caste Football didn't worry about being PC. There were no racial slurs, no silly brownshirt stuff, just intelligent and thought-provoking but proudly hardcore nationalist reading material. What's wrong with that? Why does Caste Football need to be kinder and gentler? It was great in the past. Make Caste Football great again.

But if kinder and gentler is the path you're going to take, if we're going to become more open and tolerant and loving to pro-vaxx zealots, globalists, and Zionists, maybe we can invite PamelaOC back. (She - if it was a she, for those who don't know, was a pro-Zionist poster here several years back who had an epic meltdown when her/his favorite tribe got criticized one time too many for her/him).

Actually that's not the topic of the thread. The topic is why many of the registered posters who do come here don't post more.

I guess you expect all the posters that were here say 10 years ago to still be posting. It doesn't work that way on any forum, or in life. People move on and leave for a number of reasons. Few post on a given forum for decades. Of the specific posters you mentioned I could tell you tidbits about three of them -- two posted subsequently under different usernames, one is in bad health, but what's the point since you're so bullheaded.

There's always been all kinds of political opinions expressed here. There's no consensus on a lot of things. Covid in particular caused polarization but no one was shut down or suspended. Quite frankly I don't recall any previous controversies regarding you or your opinions on anything. Apparently you may have also posted under a different username at one time. You've certainly never been threatened with suspension or banning. Bottom line -- if this place is too "kind and gentle" for you, don't post here, it's not complicated, because as a few other bullheaded posters have found out through the years, I'm not going to change the way Caste Football is moderated just for them.

Menelik

Mentor
I log on EVERDAY but since my posts, and name, seem to trigger certain posters I’m largely content just to read the articles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I log on EVERDAY but since my posts, and name, seem to trigger certain posters I’m largely content just to read the articles.

I thought you were a long-time military man -- don't be so sensitive ;)

Phall

Master

On behalf of the silent majority here, let me say thank you for not posting more often. Your posts suck, your opinions are absolutely awful, and if you contributed your offerings to this forum even every so often, it would chase normal people away in droves from your delusion, inanity, and stupidity. I do wish you well in general, though.

Menelik

Mentor

GWTJ

Mentor
I'll share why I stopped posting, if it helps. I posted in the earlier days mainly because I had a job where I had the time to do so. I had young kids and not much time to post at home. When I changed jobs I no longer had the time I once had to post. When my kids got older and I found myself with more time, I found myself having a better experience having discussions and debates on Facebook with old friends than discussions with strangers.

I don't want it to sound like I'm in any way disparaging Caste Football posters. I enjoyed their personalities and their interesting views and I still look in from time to time.

dwid

Hall of Famer
I work 60 hours a week and currently working on a master's degree so don't have much time unfortunately.

A few years ago I tried to start doing highlights again but the algorithm doesn't favor my channel. I spent weeks compiling footage of Adam Trautman because that was the one pro prospect that had 0 highlights on YouTube. Another channel jacked my compilation and put different music to it and my video stopped getting views, which was discouraging but it's also cool that other channels have highlights of White players which was rare when I first started.